TILEWORKS

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2008

Ceramic Tile...

Seifert's Flooring

Family owned and operated since 1981. Flooring sales, installation, refinishing and repairs. Installation of carpet, hardwood flooring, ceramic & porcelain tile, vinyl & laminate, marble, granite and epoxy. Free on-site viewing of samples in your home or business through our "Shop at Home" van. Fully insured with 3 year workmanship guarantees on flooring installation. 18 month financing available for qualified buyers.

Lima's Hardwood Flooring LLC

With over 20 years of experience in the hardwood floor market, we provide excellent workmanship for the domestic and commercial markets. Whether you need to refurbish those old floors you discovered hiding beneath the carpet or thinking of creating your own downstairs basketball court, we are the people to call! Additional email - lucas@limasflooring.com

Elite Flooring Solutions LLC

Elite Flooring LLC Formerly Fast Brothers Flooring and More brings over ten years of in-home flooring consultation, sales and installation right to your door. You can see a variety of products within the unique décor and lighting of your very own home. We cover installation specifics with you, answer any questions you may have, and provide you with your personal floor estimate. Oh, and we almost forgot to mention, we genuinely enjoy interacting with you.

01/19/2021

Brad at Tileworks did an amazing job in my bathroom and kitchen. The bathroom had a new type of non-ceramic tile that feels warmer and can be grouted. The pattern that he used in the room looked amazing. I put my home for sale and this master bath got so many compliments. The kitchen was a complete remodel and I needed a new backsplash to compliment the leathered granite counters that I had instal...

Description of Work
Bathroom Floor and Kitchen Back Splash

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

04/30/2015

01/14/2015

Description of Work
Replaced several tiles in a bathroom

01/10/2014

He was very professional. His work was outstanding. He arrived right on schedule and completed the work in an excellent manner. He always cleaned up as he was working each day. He made a number of good suggestions that we incorporated into the work. We will use his services for any tile work in the future.

Description of Work
He removed old shower tile and replaced concrete board, waterproofed shower wall and tiled shower.

09/25/2013

I love Brad Howard! He's prompt, efficient, and creative. I've used him for the simplist of jobs, but I've seen other work that he's done and it's intricate and detailed. Either way he's a joy to work with. He's also popular so contact him a few months before you need the work done

Description of Work
installed laminate wood floors in the lower level of our house

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor