TILEWORKS

Lawrence, KS 66047

Ceramic Tile...

01/19/2021

Greg D.

Brad at Tileworks did an amazing job in my bathroom and kitchen. The bathroom had a new type of non-ceramic tile that feels warmer and can be grouted. The pattern that he used in the room looked amazing. I put my home for sale and this master bath got so many compliments. The kitchen was a complete remodel and I needed a new backsplash to compliment the leathered granite counters that I had installed. Not only did it look great, but Brad also repaired some areas behind the existing tile and got rid of my phone outlet hole in the wall. Tileworks is the best!

Description of Work
Bathroom Floor and Kitchen Back Splash

04/30/2015

dennis S.

01/14/2015

Jack B.

Description of Work
Replaced several tiles in a bathroom

08/28/2014

Fran W.

02/11/2014

Abbe H.

Description of Work
Replaced my bathroom tile.

01/10/2014

Terry F.

He was very professional. His work was outstanding. He arrived right on schedule and completed the work in an excellent manner. He always cleaned up as he was working each day. He made a number of good suggestions that we incorporated into the work. We will use his services for any tile work in the future.

Description of Work
He removed old shower tile and replaced concrete board, waterproofed shower wall and tiled shower.

09/25/2013

cheryl W.

I love Brad Howard! He's prompt, efficient, and creative. I've used him for the simplist of jobs, but I've seen other work that he's done and it's intricate and detailed. Either way he's a joy to work with. He's also popular so contact him a few months before you need the work done

Description of Work
installed laminate wood floors in the lower level of our house

12/17/2012

Ivalah A.

Excellent. We showed him a couple of different tiles we were considering and he made his recommendations. We said we wanted to pick up the materials but he would have done it if asked to. He did one standard bathroom.

Description of Work
Brad was one of the most professional contractors I have ever had in my home. His work was outstanding, including a ceramic floor, ceramic shower surround, & glass decorative tile. He was meticulous & always cleaned up behind himself - each & every day. His quote was extremely reasonable. I will definitely have him back to do more tile work done!!

06/21/2012

Scott M.

He is very good. I am very pleased with the rebuild work. He has been doing that type of work for 25 years. I would absolutely use him again.

Description of Work
I used Tileworks in October. He did all the demolish and rebuild the shower enclosure and tile work.

08/31/2011

Richard D.

I had already purchased all of the materials and needed someone to remove the old tile and install the new. After another contractor failed to commit to a date I found Tile Works out of the Lawrence phone book.. While at first the estimate from Tile Works owner Brad Howard was approximately $250 more than I was quoted from the other contractor, after Brad had explained to me what he was willing to do, I realized he was going to do much more than the other contractor had committed to do. In fact after Brad finished the job I was able to return the excess material for a $135 refund from Home Depot. Brad did an excellent job leaving no mess what so ever. I would give him the highest of reccomendations.

Description of Work
Refurbished both master & hall bathrooms.

08/18/2009

cheryl W.

I had set a maximum amount for the kitchen work. Brad's estimate was so reasonable that I was able to include the bath and entry ways and the cost was still under my limit. Also, I requested a shortening of the time frame by a couple of days, which he was able to accommodate. He was prompt, friendly, very professional. I feel I got a bargain, and the work looks perfect. We plan to hire him next year to put in new wood floors, which he also does.

Description of Work
Replaced old linoleum floors with ceramic tile in Kitchen, guest bath, and 2 entry ways

09/03/2008

William S.

Brad Howard, the owner of TileWorks, is an experienced tile installation expert. He was referred to me by a local contractor who spoke highly of his work. The tile I asked him to install he had never worked with before. In preparation, he called the company that sells the tile and spoke with their tile expert. As a result, he completed the job relatively quickly and economically. He charged a very reasonable rate. The bottom line, however, was that Brad transformed our bathroom into one that was previously unusable into a thing of beauty. His attention to detail and dedication to his craft is a credit not only to himself but his profession. He has my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Installed new tile in bathroom. Repaired existing tile, including replacing grout and caulking.

Seifert's Flooring

Family owned and operated since 1981. Flooring sales, installation, refinishing and repairs. Installation of carpet, hardwood flooring, ceramic & porcelain tile, vinyl & laminate, marble, granite and epoxy. Free on-site viewing of samples in your home or business through our "Shop at Home" van. Fully insured with 3 year workmanship guarantees on flooring installation. 18 month financing available for qualified buyers.

E.D.M Hardwood Flooring

Here at E.D.M Hardwood Flooring we have ONE goal, and that’s to make your floors look amazing! We take pride in our work and want you to be as equally happy with your home! Because as it’s said “there’s no place like home!” We have been installing for 7 years but recently decided to work 1 on 1 with clients and it’s been amazing since! Let us know what install you need done! We install Pre-finished Hardwood, Engineered, LVP, and Laminate. We do not provide sales as in materials but we’re more than happy to pick up orders! Give us a call!

W.Flooringinstallation

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Ceramic Tile/ Vinal Tile / showers / tub