McCarty Handyman Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2012

McCarty Handyman Services Specializes in Rot Extraction and Repair. Doors, Windows, Siding, and More!!!...

EMS Cleanup Kansas City

LAK Painting

We are a family run business that has been completing interior painting and exterior painting projects for friends and families for over 20 years. We enjoy working with people and watching house transformations so we have made it our passion to share our experiences with others. As a representation of what drives us, we named our business after the initials of our children. We would love to share our knowledge and experience and take pride in each and every one of our painting projects. We look forward to being a part of your upcoming make-over!

Offers by LAK Painting on Angi
Expert Painting In Kansas LLC

Here at Epic we paint interior and exterior, commercial and residential. No job is to big or too small, we do it all! We also are able to do small carpentry work as well. We stain, paint, resurface, sand, trim, and finish anything you may need painted. We are dedicated to saving our customers money wherever possible, while maintaining quality. We work in a timely, and professional manner. We are a new business, but all of our members have extensive experience in our feild, most having 5 or more years of experience. We are owner operated which allows us to work more closely with our customers. Thank you, and we hope you have an EPIK day.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I did not use this service, I responded to this ad because I was in need of services due to damages done to my property by this person and in looking for help on Angie's list I came across this ad. I found that this individual was using this same property/my property he abandoned to advertise the quality of his work. This property is uninhabitable due to this person. I merely seek to invite anyone thinking of hiring from this person to come view what he claims is representative of his work. This business is no longer located on the property stated.

Category computer repair

INSTALLATION AND/OR RESTORATION OF: Windows Doors Siding Trim Fascia Soffit Counter-tops Porches / Decks and more!! New Roofs and Roof Repair Services PAINTING EXTERIOR PAINTING DECK REFINISHING / SEALING / STAINING Drywall Finishing Hand Texturing Knock Down Texturing Drywall Repairs Drywall Hanging Removal and installation of: Sinks Toilets Dishwashers Hot water heaters Bathtubs Showers Repair of: Water Lines Drain Lines Electrical services also offered.

Load Bearing Wall Repair, Appliance Repair, Services to Power Mains