Fine Home Restoration

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2011

Fine Home Restoration has been caring for the homes of families in Lawrence, Kansas for over 20 years. From annual maintenance to building garages and additions, etc., I am sensitive to the impact my work activities can have on clients, and I can provide a quality job with efficiency and economy. I offer an extensive list of referrals, am licensed with the City of Lawrence, and am fully insured. In addition to general remodeling, I have considerable experience with projects involving historic preservation and low-toxicity environments. I provide my services to clients at $45 hr, time + materials. I furnish a client with a detailed accounting of time, tasks performed and copies of all receipts....

Energy Pro Windows & Siding

Energy Pro Windows & Siding

Since we started our Kansas City window and siding business in 2003, it has been our belief that every Kansas City siding installation and each window that we fit to perfection in a customer's home makes a big difference in the way the home will look as well as the money they will save from the energy savings. Energy Pro Windows and Siding takes pride providing every one of its Kansas City window and siding customers with the peace of mind of knowing that the work will be done by installers that are licensed, bonded and insured. Whether it is residential or commercial, Energy Pro Windows and Siding provides professional and dependable windows and siding service.

Offers by Energy Pro Windows & Siding on Angi

09/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgrading and repair work in basement and addition to deck - a porch roof, stairs and built-in storage area. The quality of the workmanship is outstanding. When Dorian begins a project he comes faithfully, everyday, and works a long day in a timely manner until the project is done. He cleans up everyday before leaving and recycles materials that are still useable. He is rebuilding a large curved porch on our son's 100+ year-old house next door, and it is now solid and beautiful. He previously switched and refinished a bathroom and bedroom in that same house, carefully matching any new element to the old. We have a laundry list of projects for him to do when he has time!

CATEGORY ceramic tile,replacement windows

12/31/2012

It went very well, He was punctual, pleasant, and an efficient worker. He is meticulous, which returns fabulous results. If you want it done right, he's the guy for the job. He also guarantees his work, which is commendable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced window, removed popcorn from ceiling, tiled shower and bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,replacement windows

06/14/2011

They are completely reliable, have professional attention to detail, and reasonable pricing. They will do just about everything except complicated electrical work. I've used them on and off for the last ten years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recently, they recaulked the windows in my house.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Most building trades and home maintanence services.

Ask us. If we can't do it, we'll help you find someone.