DOCTOR DAVE

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2008

Computer Sales
Computer Training

We provide onsite computer repair at your location on days, evenings and weekends as well as at our office by appointment...

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

10/14/2014

These guys are great! This is the 2nd time I have used them and I appreciated their prompt and complete service. We had the same technician both times and he is very knowledgeable. Last time he worked on my printer and got it going again. He arrived at the appointment time and it took him a good hour to do the work. I will use them again.

Description of Work
computer not working correctly, Norton program would not scan and computer working slow. Matt checked computer for a virus, and updated everything and got it working well again.

Category computer sales

08/09/2007

Dave was on-time for the appointment and performed the work in a timely matter. He helped me set up my email accounts and gave good advise with my business website. He also gave me great advise on doing on-line appointment through my website. He also showed my how to quickly backup all my daily data with the cheapest way possible.

Description of Work
Dave helped me with software issues and website email accounts. He also gave me good advise on backing up all my data for my business. He also advised me on my home PC and when its time to repair or replace. He was on-time and professional yet user friendly in his explanations. He works on both PC's and Mac's. I would highly recommend him.

Category computer repair

TROUBLESHOOTING AND REPAIR OF APPLE/MACS & WINDOWS SYSTEMS, TYPICAL SERVICES: VIRUS & SPYWARE REMOVAL, UPGRADES, INSTALLATION OF HARDWARE & SOFTWARE, PURCHASING HELP, SETTING UP DSL/CABLE MODEMS, TRANSFERRING DATA FROM AN OLD COMPUTER TO A NEW ONE (PC/PC OR MAC/PC), SETTING UP NEW COMPUTERS, WIRELESS NETWORKING, BACKUPS, DATA RECOVERY, AS WELL AS GENERAL TUTORING & ANSWERING QUESTIONS.

SERVERS.