Dirt Clods Landscaping LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2013

Based in Lawrence, KS, Dirt Clods Landscaping, LLC specializes in hardscape design and installation using natural stone. Our region wide portfolio demonstrates additional expertise in plants, lighting and carpentry. Our individual craftsmanship and dedication to quality will transform any area into a beautiful outdoor space you can be proud of!...

Straight Arrow Services

Straight Arrow Services

08/02/2018

We had let our backyard go, and it was full of tall weeds. They came in and cleared out all the weeds, and put down new mulch to prevent future weeds. They also added mulch to our front yard areas. The gave a quote and performed the work just as we expected. I asked for a few more areas to be mulched after they left, and they gladly came back and touched up those areas for me. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding and Mulching

CATEGORY mulch

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
High praise from us for Dirt Clod Landscaping. A plan we provided, an estimate of costs, and Dirt Clod worked with us in choosing plants and educating us about our yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

11/19/2014

Marcus has a horticulture degree and really understands the science behind landscapes and ground structures.  He prefers to use natural stone on all of his projects, however since I had purchased the manufactured concrete pavers he agreed to use them.  He is good at explaining how his projects are planned, the rational behind the materials he uses, and what options are available.  He and his crew ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed a paver/patio project that I was not able to complete.  Marcus the owner provided an estimate that ended up being spot on.  He communicated using email before beginning the work to keep me informed of  his schedule which helped for my planning purposes.  They were very thorough preparing the base for the 12X12" concrete pavers I had already purchased.  I am pleased with the surface of the patio especially their use of a concrete type material between the pavers for added stability and durability for years to come.  I will hire them to build a retaining wall next year.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great to work with. Knowledgable, friendly, hardworking. Will definitely call them back next time.

CATEGORY landscaping,outdoor lighting

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marcus came out to give us a general bid on a porch renovation and a new retaining wall in our backyard. Even though we chose to postpone the project, he was super helpful in explaining everything and the costs associated. Should we decide to take the project on at a later date, he'll be the first person we call.

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Natural Stone. Landscape Consultation, Design, Installation & Maintenance. Patios, Walls & Walkways. Outdoor Living Areas. Water Gardens. Themed Gardens. Landscape Lighting. Annual Color. Drainage. Construction & Maintenance - Decks, Fences & Pergolas.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check