Sash Group LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2017

We have been in the construction business for more than 5 years now, in that time we have remodeled, refurbished, and reconstructed hundreds of homes. Also, we have accomplished to make over a hundred families filled with happiness. Our business continues to grow from day to day. Our flourishing clientele proves that we are doing an excellent job....

Latest Design Painting

Latest Design Painting take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Offers by Latest Design Painting on Angi
Martin Home Services

We love what we do! Offering quality, professional, painting and home services at fair prices. On time. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Bud's Concrete Construction Inc

We have been a family owned and operated business serving the Kansas City Metro area since 1970. We are ACI Certified and do all types of concrete. Including, but not limited to porchs, sidewalks, steps, patios driveways.... We do it all

05/22/2020

I asked them to do a basement bedroom and bathroom job. Aleks, the owner, came over and checked everything out and he was able to give me a quote within a few days at price below what I expected. He gave me a timeline that was faster than expected also! I had a certain way I wanted to do payments based on negative experiences with other contractors. I was surprised at how understanding and conside...

Description of Work
Bedroom and Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,interior designers,remodeling,siding,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

12/17/2018

Very well. The group is very professional and went above and beyond helping me with other things while they were here. They tried hard to keep things clean and were respectful of my home, although was hard to do with the early cold weather and snow storms. Alex was great, but needs to work a bit on his organizational skills. He was behind schedule, but worked late himself several nights to get the...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling,interior painters

10/26/2018

Great. Took longer than thought but a job week done.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for your review. This was completely bathroom remodeling from removing floors,walls,moving plumbing around and replacing pretty much of everything, Thank you for being so patient in those 3.5 weeks and note that we will be back to follow up with you soon.

09/29/2018

Excellet! Honest and very hard working. They took during and after photos as well! Very clean work area and walked me through all the steps before starting the job and kept me included in the job and gave me true peace of mind. I would absolutely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Complete new shower plumbing, pour a new shower pan, install new walls to be tile ready.

Category concrete repair,remodeling

09/03/2018

Did a wonderful job, made our old house look great. We will use again.

Description of Work
Tile shower

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

We offer all Home improvements projects, interior design, interior and exterior painting, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, flooring, home remodeling,basement finish

Visa, Discover, Check