Sash Group LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2017

11117 Kimball ave

Kansas City, KS 66109

We have been in the construction business for more than 5 years now, in that time we have remodeled, refurbished, and reconstructed hundreds of homes. Also, we have accomplished to make over a hundred families filled with happiness. Our business continues to grow from day to day. Our flourishing clientele proves that we are doing an excellent job....

05/22/2020

cortlandt P.

I asked them to do a basement bedroom and bathroom job. Aleks, the owner, came over and checked everything out and he was able to give me a quote within a few days at price below what I expected. He gave me a timeline that was faster than expected also! I had a certain way I wanted to do payments based on negative experiences with other contractors. I was surprised at how understanding and considerate he was to my situation. His main workers, Josh and Matt, were very professional and polite. I had no issues leaving them to their work while trusting them to inform me quickly of any input or suggestions they required from me. They were very delicate with floors, dust and noise they caused. I highly recommend Aleks and his crew for honesty, diligence, courtesy and value! His shop is definitely worth a look. His inventory is better in value and styles than Home Depot or Lowes.

Description of Work
Bedroom and Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, interior designers, remodeling, siding, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

12/17/2018

Shelley M.

Very well. The group is very professional and went above and beyond helping me with other things while they were here. They tried hard to keep things clean and were respectful of my home, although was hard to do with the early cold weather and snow storms. Alex was great, but needs to work a bit on his organizational skills. He was behind schedule, but worked late himself several nights to get the job done. It was a great collaboration between us as we designed the bathroom. Foot print didn't change, but was a total transformation. I look forward to our next project this spring.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling, interior painters

10/26/2018

Robert H.

Great. Took longer than thought but a job week done.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, interior designers, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for your review. This was completely bathroom remodeling from removing floors,walls,moving plumbing around and replacing pretty much of everything, Thank you for being so patient in those 3.5 weeks and note that we will be back to follow up with you soon.

09/29/2018

Chris T.

Excellet! Honest and very hard working. They took during and after photos as well! Very clean work area and walked me through all the steps before starting the job and kept me included in the job and gave me true peace of mind. I would absolutely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Complete new shower plumbing, pour a new shower pan, install new walls to be tile ready.

Category concrete repair, remodeling

09/03/2018

Marko C.

Did a wonderful job, made our old house look great. We will use again.

Description of Work
Tile shower

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

08/30/2018

Andrew C.

Overall, the projects went well. We had our main full bathroom in addition to our half bathroom remodeled. The quality of the work was good for the most part, but some details like drywall taping and grout work could have been better. The service was very professional and Alex accommodated our requests throughout the project.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category remodeling

08/28/2018

Dijana G.

Everything discussed to be performed was completed with great professionalism and on time.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category interior designers, remodeling, home remodeling

08/28/2018

bojan L.

I like that their price is right. They are nice and always on time. I never have any problems with them or their service. They always do a good job, so that's why I keep using them.

Description of Work
I basically use them for anything in my home. They have provided bathroom remodeling and tile work. They have installed new siding and have done painting for me too.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, siding, home remodeling, interior painters

Top Blade KC, LLC

Top Blade KC Lawn & Landscape is a professional landscaping and hardscaping company based in Kansas City, MO. We specialize in constructing beautiful outdoor living spaces from the ground up! While servicing Kansas City, as well as many of the front range cities we provide top of line quality in a timely and professional manner. A wide variety of services as well as an amazing team of stone masons and skilled landscape technicians makes Top Blade KC a company you can rely on us to do an awesome job transforming your outdoor space. Our ultimate goal is to make sure you are happy all the time and that we do the best work we can! We train and put full attention to make sure this standard is met. Our reputation is based on service, safety, speed, and amazing quality. With our design, build and maintain work style we can make sure we handle everything from the super realistic design, to the complete landscape installation process, to maintaining your property to keep it looking amazing!

Green Guys Painting

Green Guys Painting specializes in interior painting, exterior painting, and power washing for homes and businesses. Our hallmark is our commitment to providing five star service, every time. In addition to being licensed and insured, we also provide a one-year warranty for every project. Book your free estimate online! Visit our website www.greenguyspainting.com

Christopher Painting LLC

Quality, Honesty, Reliability!! Christopher painting has been in business for over 10 years. Christopher Wilson is the owner and has been in the painting industry for 27 years. He has Experience in Residential and new construction. Christopher and his staff are friendly, professional and detailed oriented.He believes in doing the job right the fist time and treats your homes as if it was his own.

Offers by Christopher Painting LLC on Angi

19980-00221
    Kansas
    WYCO
    12/31/2019
    Visa, Discover, Check

We offer all Home improvements projects, interior design, interior and exterior painting, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, flooring, home remodeling,basement finish