Cut Rate Hauling Co

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2007

PO Box 6571

Kansas City, KS 66106

Owner operated. 4 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional DBA - Cut rate junk removal....

04/13/2021

David S.

Cut Rate did a great job. They were on time, went about their business efficiently and charged a reasonable fee. I would use them again if I need those services.

Description of Work
Removal and disposal of furniture from apartment

04/07/2021

DON A.

Very good I called them last Sunday and they came in 15 minutes. They were on time and the owner is very pleasant.

Description of Work
Brick removal

03/22/2020

Lawrence W.

Very well; Workers were fast and thorough.

Description of Work
Trash Hauling

03/20/2020

Sheila B.

I used them due to their rating and high volume of reviews. Eric did not disappoint. They were on time, professional and very kind. Thanks you for a job well done.

Description of Work
Four major appliances removed from house

03/08/2020

Shannon S.

He was running behind, called me before he was expected and gave me a new time. I was hesitate to take it because I had another appointment and I don't like rushing. However, my appointment was bumped out until 12:30 so I agreed to the new time which was only 40 mins later. He came when he said and it took them about 20 minutes to move both appliances. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Hauling 2 old appliances-dishwasher and stove

07/01/2019

Helen G.

excellent. Nice folks, simple family operation, good equipment, knows regulationd and value of items discarded.

Description of Work
remove 100-500 bags of trash from home

Category hauling services,dumpster service

01/02/2019

Cherie M.

great. The work went well, and was doone carefully and in a timely fashion

Description of Work
hauling junk from basement

08/15/2018

JANET D.

Perfect. They were easy to work with and took additional junk than I first told him about. He called when they were on their way and arrived promptly. They did a great job. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removed old worn out furniture and junk from my house and garage.

08/03/2018

Craig S.

Eric and his crew arrived on time and did an excellent job. They were very quick and professional in completing the work. They even noticed some old family photos that I had no idea existed and set them aside for me to review. Thanks! Overall an awesome experience and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Attic Clean Out and Junk Removal from Basement

07/29/2018

Melanie S.

We couldn't have asked for a better job done! Eric and his team were punctual and professional. I started to sweep up a room they had emptied and he told me that was part of their service. I would definitely hire Eric again and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Removing items from my parents' house.

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Joey's Home Maintenance, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! I offer all types of handyman services including: light painting, light sheetrock repair, light electrical, light plumbing, etc.

Gateway Home Services, Kansas City

We can take care of all of your handyman needs.

Irod Power Washing

Irod Power Washing is locally owned and operated out of Kansas City. Whether it is a small handyman task or a larger home improvement project, we are ready to help. We have over 10 years of home repair and pressure washing experience and we are dedicated to our clients. We offer a wide range of services and would love to help you with all your home needs. Please give us a call or click for a Fast & Free Estimate for House Washing, Roof Cleaning & Pressure Washing. Power Washing & Softwashing for Commercial Properties, Multifamily, Parking Lots.

Satisfaction

Junk Removal, Light Demolition, Property Clean Up, Tear Outs, Tree Trimming And Removal & Moving