Buck Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2008

Buck Roofing & Construction is a commercial and residential roofing company providing free estimates for New Roofs and Repairs. We also have a 24hr answering service....

Brewster Roofing

Brewster Roofing

Free Estimates - Over 20,000 Satisfied Customers - Every Job Personally Supervised by Owner - Prompt, Courteous, One-On-One Attention - Licensed & Insured ASSOCIATION: Approved Johnson County Contractor - Continuing Education Authorized Provider, Contractor Licensing, Johnson County, Kansas - Better Business Bureau - GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor

03/26/2020

We've used Buck Roofing to replace roofs on 2 houses. We've also used Buck Roofing to replace gutters/downspouts, repair wood rot and replace barn skylights. We are very happy with their service. Our project manager, Oliver Jacobs, did an excellent job of communicating. The work was done correctly and the crew did a good job cleaning up after themselves. The price was fair. We would use them again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, wood rot repair, gutters/downspouts, barn skylight replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

07/14/2019

Dave fixed my small roof leak with a few nails and sealant. Only here for 20min and didn’t charge me anything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small roof leak.

CATEGORY roofing

I am glad Dave could be of help, let us know if you need anything in the future!

12/27/2017

We had a small leak, they came out promptly, figured out the problem and gave an estimate on the spot. The work was scheduled and they came to do the repair in the promised time frame. We would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

08/28/2017

Buck Roofing came to the rescue; diagnosed problem and fixed it, together with another problem they found on house roof/gutter--it's a very old house. Super crew; super job; super company..hire them; you will thank me!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A pesky raccoon had made a cozy home for him/herself on my front porch roof, resulting in a pizza-box sized hole and resultant downpour on said front porch.

08/26/2017

I called this company the morning of 8/15 regarding roof leaks and gutter repairs. They said they would have someone call me back. No one calls. I call back on 8/16 to see when someone would call me back and was told I should have received a call the same day (8/15). They would have someone call me back (again, no return call). I call a 3rd time and was told someone would call me back. Finally, th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair roof leaks and gutter problems

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

New Roofs & Repairs for Residential & Commercial - Tile, Wood Shake, Composite & Flat Roofing. Guttering Installation, Repair & Cleaning. Free Estimates for all services.

Ask for details.