BRADEN ROOFING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2005

OWNER OPERATED. FREE ESTIMATES. SPECIALIZE IN ALL TYPES OF ROOFING WORK, ATTIC BLOWN-IN INSULATION, AND GUTTER REPAIR & REPLACEMENT...

Brewster Roofing

Brewster Roofing

Free Estimates - Over 20,000 Satisfied Customers - Every Job Personally Supervised by Owner - Prompt, Courteous, One-On-One Attention - Licensed & Insured ASSOCIATION: Approved Johnson County Contractor - Continuing Education Authorized Provider, Contractor Licensing, Johnson County, Kansas - Better Business Bureau - GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor

06/07/2018

Very knowledgeable, professional, and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

10/23/2017

They did a good job, they were not cheap.  I had a leak in the roof and the owner of the business came out to do the inspection and he fixed the leak while he was there and then we started negotiations for getting a new roof after that.  So he had good customer service.  The price was pretty high in my estimation but I haven't had any roofs done recently so I might be out of date on it, how much i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof.

06/28/2017

Great. Marcus Elliot is a great representative for Braden. Very responsive. Great communication through the whole process. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installation after storm damage.

06/28/2017

Done quickly. Done right. Great communication with the salesperson. Awesome experience all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof repair

06/15/2017

I would highly recommend Braden roofing. We will definitely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Braden roofing replaced our roof after hail damage. They did an excellent job. Marcus was very responsive to all our questions and concerns. We are very pleased with the new roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WINDOW, SIDING (AT THE MOMENT)