South Roofing and Contracting LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

The Best in the West is South! ​ ​​​South Roofing and Contracting LLC has been servicing the southeast Kansas area for more than 30 years and it is our mission to provide you with quality roofing and construction services. We take great pride in our work and the relationship we have with you, our customer! We believe that your roof could be the most important component of your home and that is why we settle for nothing less than the best quality workmanship available today. To complete the exterior of your home we also offer a full line of siding, gutter installation and repair services, including window replacement. Construction and remodeling services are also available....

Thrasher Wichita

For more than 40 years, Thrasher has helped homeowners preserve and improve the value of their homes using proven basement waterproofing and structural repair solutions. Thrasher provides foundation repair, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon services, egress window installation and electrical services across Nebraska, Kansas, Western Iowa and Northwest Missouri.

Rolox Home Service LLC

Rolox Home Service has been a leader in the Kansas City home improvement community for over thirty years. Utilizing only the very best products and materials, our experienced craftsmen can improve your home with: Energy-Saving Replacement Windows & Doors Maintenance-free Vinyl Siding Maintenance-free Gutter Protection Under Decking Bathroom Tub and Shower Liners Give us a call today at 1-800-950-3060 to schedule a free, no-obligation, in-home appointment or visit us at www.roloxhomeservice.com

Offers by Rolox Home Service LLC on Angi
Exceptional Roofing & Exteriors

We specialize working hail claims , working directly with insurance adjusters on your behalf, storm specialist, free estimates , We have 20yrs plus experience , we don't treat our homeowners like a number, we build lifetime relationships .... " WE TREAT YOUR HOME LIKE OUR HOME " - MOTTO

03/08/2016

Everyone we talked or emailed was very pleasant and provided good information. We had contacted several, but South Roofing and another company were far superior to the others. Another day we would have chosen South--they were a toss-up. Thank you for the good experience and we may have another opportunity.

Description of Work
Home roofing proposal.

06/10/2014

We ended up not using them. The manager never got back with us until eight or nine months later. They were doing really good for us. They were helping us with our insurance. Then he said that his people were real busy at that time and that he will call us back. It was probably about three to four months later in the middle of the fall. I don’t like my roof being done in the middle of fall. I don’t...

Description of Work
South Roofing and Contracting gave me an estimate for stripping shingles off of one side of my house on the very front and then re-sheet it.

05/15/2014

They came and did the work plus put up rain gutters on our new home.

Description of Work
Put the ridge cap back after a bad wind storm. Ridge cap was put on by another company before.

12/19/2013

He said that he was busy with a storm damage area about 6 miles east of my house. He said that he would get back with me and give me an estimate. He had done a new roof on this house a few years ago, and I had no problems with that project.I would have probably had him do the gutters if he had ever followed up and done what he said he would do. The outfit that did the gutter did do a fine job, btw...

Description of Work
I contacted Rick South of South Roofing for an estimate to do the guttering on my house. Aprox 300 linear feet.

Category gutter repair

I am very sorry that I was not able to provide you with your estimate when you wanted it. As you mentioned in your review we have been very busy with storm repairs which unfortunately must take precedence over home improvement. I tried to make that clear when we spoke and I am glad you found some one else to take care of you, we were actually busy SIXTY miles east in the Coffeyville/ Dearing area ...

08/04/2013

It took them 3 weeks to get to the job then didn't do it exactly like they said.

Description of Work
Roofing back of housr.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Due to the very large amount of rain in southern kansas we have been delayed in accomplishing our goal of quick response and timely service. As the roof in question was an addition to an existing building we substituted best practices for the contract details after removing the old roofing at no additional charge. As the extremely wet weather has continued the roof is performing very well and we a...

08/01/2013

I called and left a message for South Roofing, requesting an estimate. Within 48 hours, I received a call back and set a time to meet Rick South (owner) for an estimate and options for a replacement roof on my storage building. He provided a detailed, written estimate via email with 24 hours of our meeting. The cost of the solution he proposed was a bit more than I was hoping to have to spend, so I have not moved forward with any work as I'm gathering other bids and researching other solutions/options. Nevertheless, I was grateful that Mr. South returned my call (as some roofing contractors haven't!) and followed up with a detailed written bid.

Description of Work
Rick South provided a written estimate for roofing work on a storage building.

12/27/2012

Mr South quoted me a price in advance, and that was what he charged. The roof was replaced and the area cleaned up in one day, a man came back the following day and took care of some minor trimming. I was well satisfied with the price, the workmanship, and the cleanup. The roof still looks good. When I need more work done, South will be the first people I contact.

Description of Work
Remove asbestos roof on a two car garage and replace it with a metal roof.

01/12/2012

They were in and out quick, a job that I thought would take a couple of days was finished in one. I was shocked. Great crew worked well together. You could tell they are an experienced company. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Roof and decking was replaced, I was amazed at how quick the job was completed. I got many bids from companies that were in town due to a hail storm we had, but, after talking to many locals that used South Roofing I decided to go with them. they are a LOCAL company and I believe in supporting the locals. Great Job South!!!

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

12/14/2011

I called initially on Monday and the owner told me he would come by wednesday and look at the roof and have the estimate in a few more days. He never came by. I called 2 more times within a month to follow up, left messages and no one called me back. I will not call them again. Two years ago we called them for an estimate and they did the same thing.

Description of Work
I called them for an estimate.

08/13/2011

I called Mr South and he came and looked at the roof, figured what it would cost, gave me a date it would be done, and I accepted the bid. They came when he said, removed the old asphalt shingles, repaired or replaced rotting or broken lumber, completely installed the metal roof and were gone the same day. (with the exception of a minor piece of trim, which a man came and installed the next day).

Description of Work
Repair roof on a two car garage by removing and disposing old Asphalt shingles, and replacing with metal roofing. The job was done quickly, and the site was left neat and clean.

Category roofer

Most types of exterior building repair, structural repair, remodel, all types of roofing.