Aqua Shield Roofing & Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2012

4.4

General Remodeling

Customer Satisfaction is our TOP Priority Since 2005, Aqua Shield Roofing and Construction has served Kansas and its surrounding states with the highest quality of workmanship and expertise in residential homes and commercial projects. We have surpassed our competitors with our workmanship, customer service, top of the line products, and workmanship warranties. Our promise is to continue offering our customers the absolute best in quality and service and always maintain our competitive pricing. Excellence and Professionalism We believe that attention to the details of your project are extremely important, regardless of the size of a particular home improvement project. Each and every member of our team is dedicated to your complete satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns at any time during our process, we will be happy to explain to you the details of your project. Your happiness with the end result is our highest priority. Satisfied customers provide us with repeat business and good, solid referrals. Our Principles: Ensure complete client satisfaction on every aspect of every project. Educate home owner and business owner concerning the services and products we provide. Go above and beyond the standards in our industry in every aspect of our business. Provide consistently effective methods for continued growth and education for our employees. Promote a sense of trust between our customers and employees in order to have a long and mutually-satisfying professional relationship. Dedicate ourselves to discovering new and innovative home improvement methods in order to better serve our growing family of customers....

11/06/2019

Very good, fast and efficient in a timely matter. They did great work

Description of Work
replace shingles roof

11/06/2019

They did a good job and they clean up after themselves. We had no problems.

Description of Work
They put shingles on 2 houses for me.

11/06/2019

It went well! They were really pleasant to work with. They even stepped in and worked with my insurance company in order to get my project completed. I was extremely happy with the end result and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Re roofed my home

11/06/2019

They were very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
New roof and shingles.

11/06/2019

Excellent! They were on time and very professional. I can't speak highly enough about them. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced the whole roof.

11/06/2019

It went perfect. No complaints. Excellent crew. We were completely satisfied. Very friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
New roof

Category roofer

04/27/2016

Description of Work
Roof not properly sealed around vents, debris left in gutters, nails in yard not properly removed, job was not completed with quality--appearance and quality very poor. Damage from leak testing caused significant damage to inside of residence. Final bill was adjusted accordingly for cost of repairs. Poor quality work may have just been a bad subcontractor, but still reflects on companies failure to supervise all done correctly.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

10/31/2014

Description of Work
Replaced shingles, they did a good job, fast and cleaned up very well

Category roofer

Our Services Include Roofing // Siding // Guttering // Insulation // Windows & Doors // New Construction // Remodel We Offer Great Customer Service // Superior Workmanship // Free Estimates // Warranties Available

Available