Huff Electric LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2010

Your electrician for service, repair, remodels, additions, new construction, and upgrades! Make Huff Electric your electrician of choice for all your wiring needs! Whether it's electrical for appliances, lighting, receptacles, fans, breaker panels, pools, hot tubs, motors, generators, solar, services, data, television, or phone cabling Huff Electric has you covered!...

Bybee Electric

Bybee Electric

Here at Bybee Electric, we pride ourselves with 100% customer satisfaction, and customers are our #1 priority. "A referral to me is the highest level of respect someone can give me because it insinuates that you didn't just like our work but you trust us as well" DJ Bybee **Please check out the MEDIA tab to view pictures of work we have completed. ** We are a family owned and operated business. From design to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your electrical project is completed up to code, on time, and within budget. Over the course of our company's history, we have established an impeccable reputation for total professionalism. Every Bybee Electric employee is submitted to a background check, drug screening and are honest and ethical in all their customer interactions. Whether its a replacing a switch in your home, a system upgrade or a design build project for your home, no job is too small or big. Additional DBA - Darrell Bybee Construction, LLC.

04/09/2020

It was wonderful, it was great. They were prompt, very clean, he did the work that was promised, and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He designed and installed exterior lighting on our home and did electrical trouble shooting on our exterior outlet.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

04/03/2020

Excellent service and the quality of work was top notch. When I wanted it done right Huff Electric was who I called. When I called Matt I knew the job would be done and that I did not have to worry. He communicates well and just does excellent work. Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgrades, remodels, additions, & repair

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,remodeling,home builders,ceiling fans,home remodeling,sunrooms,basement remodeling

04/01/2020

Have had Huff Electric taking care of my wiring, whether upgrading, changing out, maintenance or adding on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel, additions, upgrades, solar, troubleshooting & repair, lighting, data.

CATEGORY lighting,ceiling fans

09/16/2011

He did a fantastic job, his pricing is very reasonable, and he is incredibly quick. He can always come when I call him. He is a great guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced the electric box in my house.

CATEGORY electrician

Huff Electric offers electrician services for: New Construction, Remodels, Servicing, Troubleshooting and Repair, New Circuits, Lighting, Receptacles, Outlets, Cable, Phone, and Data. CONTACT US BY EMAIL: huffelectric@live.com OR CALL: 316-209-9250 Questions welcomed

Contact us for more information.