Burwell Construction Inc

With Angi since December 2009

4.3

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Wichita

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Wichita! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today!ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Total Deck Care & House Painting LLC

We specialize in all type of deck and wood fence repairs as well as stain, seal & preserve them. we also paint houses inside and out. Another one of our services is Pressure washing. Good work guaranteed. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Climate Shield Home Exteriors

📌📌NO WINDOW WELLS PLEASE! 📌📌📌 Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

06/25/2018

They did not obtain a permit for my job because as I now know they intended to deceive me from the start. They used an inexperienced crew and every aspect of their work was defective, right down to the nailing. Unfortunately I did not realize how much was wrong with their work until after I'd paid most of the money. I had to pay others to correct what could be corrected of their work -- none of th...

Description of Work
New siding for entire house

12/25/2017

I was scammed. First, they failed to obtain a permit for the work. At first, they claimed to have forgotten. Later they claimed to be licensed by the city to self-inspect, If that were true, why were they fined after I turned them in? It shows intent to deceive. They put unskilled, cheap labor on my job. I paid others to fix what could be fixed -- nailing, caulking, repositioning the guttering so ...

Description of Work
All new siding

Category siding

05/01/2017

Excellent. They were very good at listening to my ideas about what I wanted and provided design and material options. I choose a combination of cedar with black metal balusters. Skilled, professional craftsmen. Everyone I dealt with from beginning to end was polite and courteous. Very pleased with finished product. Have received many compliments from neighbors.

Description of Work
Front porch and step rail.

Category decks,roofing

01/24/2017

All projects were done with professional, timely and cost effective consideration. I was very pleased with the experienced crew and quality of work done.

Description of Work
Three projects: - Roofed home - House siding, trim and window molding - New fascia and gutters

01/13/2017

EXCELLENT!!! I didn't think customer service existed like this anymore!!! I will be hiring again and again!!!

Description of Work
14 Windows, Sliding Glass Door and some siding this was all replacement work.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

01/12/2017

Burwell's service was excellent and I do highly recommend using the company. I had a budget that I needed to stay in and Burwell worked with me to provide what I wanted done and at an affordable price. After the work was complete, their supervisor and I inspected the work together for my final approval. They also did a great job with clean up. Burwell also guarantee their work and will fix anythin...

Description of Work
I needed to replace siding, fascia, and guttering on the house.

Category siding

01/12/2017

Burwell construction has performed subcontract work for my company for over 20 years and has always done a great job.

Description of Work
New deck New siding Deck replacement Siding replacement Metal roof repair New roofs Roof replacement

Category decks,roofing,siding

01/11/2017

It went great, they was here when they said they would be and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They removed and replaced my deck.

Category decks,roofing

01/11/2017

It went very well. Stan, with Burwell, kept in contact as needed. We had questions after the roof was on and he even came back to answer our questions! Great customer service!

Description of Work
We needed our roof replaced after a hail storm.

01/10/2017

From time I signed the bid to the time the guys got done it was a smooth as could be expected. I know who I'll call whenever I need these types of services.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof as well as some siding. There were other minor problems I wasn't aware of that the guys brought to my attention and help to repair.

Category roofing,siding

Roofing, siding, windows, doors, additions, decks, patios & guttering.