FINE APPLIANCE

With Angi since June 2010

DNA Complete Appliance Repair

Appliance911

Appliance 911 is locally, family owned and operated, serving Johnson County, KS and the entire KC Metro Area. We specialize in servicing all major household appliances by an experienced staff of factory certified technicians. Our service call is the lowest in the city at $60 and it is free if you do a repair! Some of the appliances we service include refrigerators, ice makers, washers, dryers, ovens and dishwashers. We service all major brands. We are Consumer 5 Star Rated on Google! We schedule service M-F 8-4 and Sat/Sun 9-1. All repairs and parts include a warranty. We also do HVAC service/repair, maintenance and installs.

TOP appliance repair and handyman services

Appliance Repair and Handyman .WOLF.HUNTER.VIKING.THERMADOR.SUB ZERO.ALL APPLIANCE BRANDS. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a 59 dollar diagnostic ( diagnostic fee goes back into the price of job once job is diagnosed and approved)

11/29/2016

Dawn H.

I am always pleased with Jerry's punctuality, his professionalism, and the cost of repairs is reasonable.

Description of Work
Jerry has worked on multiple appliances in my house over the last 10+ years. I highly recommend him.

02/04/2016

JOHN S.

Description of Work
The fixed my dryer. This is the 3rd time I have used their services for different appliances over the last decade or so, and I have always been pleased with their work. I will continue to use them whenever I need to have service.

09/04/2015

Lisa J.

Description of Work
Fixed my washing machine as a belt broke and also a leak | |I always call Fine as I feel they are very honest and reliable.

04/25/2014

S D.

Great service and on time.

Description of Work
Multiple repairs to our washer, dryer and refrigerator.

FINE APPLIANCE