Schonberg Tree Service, LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

Schonberg Tree Service, LLC has been family owned and operated since 2000 and is dedicated to providing high quality service, pleasing customers, treating others with respect and professionalism, and offering competitive prices. We offer free estimates and are Licensed and Insured....

Bubba's Hauling

SAME DAY ESTIMATES: Complete trash and Junk Removal. We specialize in hoarder house clean outs including counseling services and all facets of junk removal. We also do demolition work. . We have been doing this for over 20 years. Serving the Kansas City and surrounding areas

Offers by Bubba's Hauling on Angi
MULFORD TREE SVC LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Maintenance and care of trees, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

A&J Landscaping

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. We are invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

05/24/2018

Andrea B.

I called to get someone to come out and give me an estimate and he they were very nice but told me they only work in Douglas County, KS so they couldn't help me with my trees.

Description of Work
2 trees removed

08/03/2017

David K.

Work was done efficiently, area cleaned up after work, results were excellent!

Description of Work
Trim lower branches from two American elms

06/13/2017

robert B.

Very well; they came as scheduled and were friendly and competent.

Description of Work
Stump removal

01/17/2016

Jocelyn W.

They were very friendly over the phone. The crew was efficient and thorough. One of our lights (the cheap stick in the ground kind) was broken after they left. The work was performed about three weeks after we received an estimate.

Description of Work
Trimmed 3 trees away from house and power line.

12/10/2015

Mahlon S.

Went very well. I was expecting something to go wrong and was pleasantly surprised that nothing did. They ran into unexpected issues with one tree and dealt with it with zero hassles or added expense. Communication was excellent. Overall very professional. I recommend highly.

Description of Work
Removed a very large tree and trimmed two others, with power lines and other trees very near.

06/03/2014

Tim A.

Job was done on time, on budget and with excellent clean-up afterwards. I would highly recommend Phillip and his crew.

Description of Work
Removed 1 large tree with stump and 1 smaller tree.

06/01/2014

Richard M.

Mr Shonberg happened to be in my area when I called and was here in less than 30 minutes. He has been in business for several decades and now has two grown sons and several other employees who work with him. He has good equipment and everyone is knowledgeable and good at their jobs. Mr Shonberg was concerned about making ruts in my yard so we waited a few days until the ground had dried enough for his bucket truck. They cleaned up very well. When you consider there were two large trucks, the bucket truck and the chipper truck, and three employees for the job, I thought the price was reasonable. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Trimmed a large maple tree that was hollow and in danger of blowing down and landing on the house. I didn't want to lose the tree entirely, just reduce the risk of damage to the house.

02/04/2014

Walter B.

Totally cleaned up after, removing all evidence of trees and limbs. Very impressive team work.

Description of Work
Removed 3 1/2 trees.

06/22/2013

Elizabeth W.

I was so impressed with the way they left my yard. You would never know they were there because of their meticulous cleanup.

Description of Work
They trimmed 8 trees in my yard.

06/19/2013

Patricia S.

Excellent communication, showed up when they said they would, and did a very neat, thorough job with the work and cleanup after.

Description of Work
Cut down and removed a dead tree, trimmed another of broken branches, removed an overgrown vine and delivered mulch for my use in yard and garden.

Schonberg Tree Service, LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

Eudora, KS 66025

Firewood,Tree Service,Stump Removal & Grinding,Firewood, Tree Cabling and Bracing