HD Fence LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2017

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

10590 richland

Edwardsville, KS 66111

*Call Us Today For a FREE Estimate* We take care to provide the highest quality services, personalized to your unique fence, hand rail, and gate needs. Our mission is to make each of our customers 100% satisfied....

fence company (29)driveway gate installation (6)iron work (2)

02/10/2022

Pennie D.

We are very happy with the work completed. A new and better design was created and has worked much better. It’s been over a year since it was completed and still stands up and blends in well with our existing fencing. The job was completed in a day and creative solutions were used. The cost was a bit high due to inflated prices for lumber at the time of the job. We would work with them again without a doubt.

Description of Work
Replace and redesign front double gate at end of driveway and adjacent side fencing

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

06/07/2021

Molly O.

It went seamlessly. When I asked Tom for some advice on how to keep my puppy from getting under the fence, he came over with an example of a product that would work, on a Sunday nonetheless! Nice guy, very helpful. Would recommend 👍🏼

Description of Work
Had a wrought iron fence installed

Category fencing, wrought iron

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

06/07/2021

David S.

Work began on date promised even thought there was over a week of rainy weather before the job started. The crew showed up on time every morning and worked all day, and did not leave to work on other jobs while mine was underway. Workers were polite and professional. Unexpected problems were encountered, including poison ivy, but HD Fence did not add charges for the issues they encountered. I made last minute changes to the job that added probably a full day of work for 3 people, and the owner accommodated them without complaint. Post holes were dug without making a mess, and excess dirt was moved off the property. Removal of the existing chain link fence went well and nothing was torn up in the process. The new fence looks great; very straight and level; hinge, latch and wood fence materials were great quality. Everything one could ask for-quality work, no surprises, pleasant workers, great cleanup, and a nice looking fence. This is my second fence job with HD Fence, and I highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Remove chain link fence, install cedar privacy fence

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

03/21/2021

Andrew B.

Tom was excellent to work with. He was upfront, honest, responsive, and fair with all of his dealings from cost to scheduling to actual fence installation. I was unsure about what kind of fence I wanted (wood vs composite) and Tom was very patient and helpful in guiding me through my options and delivering estimates for the various options. I settled on a 6' tall picket fence (~200 ft long) and I could not be happier with the results. The quality of material he used was top shelf and the quality of work performed was second-to-none. I had a couple sprinkler heads that were in the way of my fence posts and he even dug them up and relocated them at no extra cost. I have every confidence that, with the right maintenance, this fence will last 20+ years, but if I needed a similar project done on another property I would not hesitate to call Tom and HD Fence for any future work.

Description of Work
6' Tall Wood Picket Fence Installed

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

12/06/2020

Teresa G.

Very well, new rails welded on, railing is secure now.

Description of Work
Rod Iron Railing was rusted through

Category wrought iron

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

09/07/2020

Robert D.

We set an appointment which they called me to reschedule due to a Fencing Emergency I was told. They then confirmed the same day of the second appt they were coming. I waited for them onsite and they did not show up on time. I called and texted. I finally got a call, 30 minutes after the appt by Owner. He was not professional and tried to say he never goes at a set time, even though his WIFE established the rescheduled appt clearly at a set time. He actually did not believe that was the case and was a bit condescending. He asked me if he can be there in 30 mins and I said no, I would not be waiting for an hour late and specially with his non apologetic attitude. About an hour later I got a call from someone in his office to say someone else is going onsite. I said, NO, I already left and this is horrible service. She was nice, unlike the owner, but did not want their service. If the owner has an attitude like that and they are not reliable in scheduling, I do not want to use a company like that.

Description of Work
Free On-site Estimate to quote on job

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

Sorry you had a bad experience Mr [Member Name Removed]. We are an emergency service provider and therefore have to be on call 24/7. This means occasionally we have to rescedule an estimate or Jen has to meet someone to get measurements. I always schedule my estimates in a block format and those blocks are usually 2 hrs in length. So if Jen tells you it will be 6-8 one of us will be there between 6 and 8. I hope you find a contractor that suits your needs and we appreciate your feed back.

07/28/2020

Christine S.

Quality, Integrity and Value. Tom and crew were wonderful to work with. They were responsive, highly detail oriented, and committed to building a very solid and beautiful project for us. We reached out to, and met with, numerous companies during our decision making process. HD Fence's estimate was not the highest or the lowest bid we received. However, having watched the intention being put into every aspect of the build, and having seen the end results, it was definitely the best value!! Tom was able to take a few images that I sent him and create a custom design that we absolutely love!! It's even better than we thought it was going to be when we signed on with him. He and his crew were always on time and communicated exceptionally well with us throughout the build. Tom also left a section of the fence open while we had additional contractors out to work on drainage (so they could access the area without having to remove any of the fencing). When that work was completed, he returned within a week to finish out the last portion of the fence. We not only appreciated his flexibility, we admired that he cared so much about his workmanship that he chose to return at a later time rather than have another contractor remove and replace a portion of his work. Tom is a true craftsman!!!

Description of Work
Privacy Fence and Interior Garden Fence

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

Review for HD Fence LLC - 10590 richland, Edwardsville, KS - 38755041

12/17/2019

Ed W.

I am very happy with the job HD Fence did.

Description of Work
New sections of fence added

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

09/19/2019

cathy V.

We are so pleased with the quality of the lumber and fence. We had to replace a fence because it was so improperly done the first time. Tom and his crew schedule and showed up on time and did an amazing job on build and clean up. I recommend and will use again!

Description of Work
replace 6 foot fence and gate. Build new 4 foot shadow box fence with gate around air conditioner

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

06/18/2019

Isaiah P.

Tom takes a lot of pride in his work and it shows. I will heartily recommend him to anyone to install a new fence. He put in a 5 foot tall black steel fence in and even came back and fixed part of it that a tree trimmer broke a few days later. The fence is straight and true and the gates (a 4 foot and a double 4 foot) work perfectly and are expertly hung. I had gotten a number of quotes from various fence companies and ended up going with Tom based on his expertise as he was very honest with me about what he thought would be best. I am glad for that and extremely happy with the end product. He does the work and makes sure it is up to par and there is no guessing when it comes to his quotes. They are much more detailed than the competition, and that I also appreciated.

Description of Work
New 5ft Steel Fence

Work Completed On 11/24/2018

06/05/2019

Bernadine S.

Great job, friendly, professional service. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Add a new gate to an existing chain link fence

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

05/27/2019

mike C.

I gets got a quote from them the quote was good

Description of Work
I got a quote from them it was good

Work Completed On 05/27/2019

05/16/2019

Jennifer B.

Very happy with the professionalism, timeliness and quality of the work we received. The team worked hard to make sure we received exactly what we wanted and Tom was very willing to make adjustments and was incredibly responsive. 100% recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installation of new fence

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

06/22/2018

Sandra H.

Would highly recommend HD Fence. They were right on time and were great to work with from beginning to end of project. They had to deal with rock the day of installation and still finished on time. Our new fence is high quality and looks great. Wish we would have hired them years ago!

Description of Work
Fencing for backyard

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

06/06/2018

Tim W.

Work was done relatively fast after the estimate, which was not the lowest bid I got. While I was not home, Tom kept me informed through the whole process via text messages. He then followed up in a few days to check on the project. It was a tough fix, and they have it working, I am just a bit skeptical how long, but we shall see. For now, all is good. Tom assured me that if there was a problem, just let him know he would be back to take care of it. Cleaned up the area, and would hire again.

Description of Work
Needed to have a gate fixed to close properly.

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

05/05/2018

Mark G.

Tom was very fast to respond to my request for an estimate to remove and replace a 4' wooden picket fence. He was very punctual and responded quickly to phone calls and emails. He gave us several options to choose from, explained them all very well with no sales pressure whatsoever. We agreed upon the option that worked best for us and Tom was very quick to send a contract so we could get on his schedule. He was able to start earlier than anticipated and even with rain one day he was able to complete our job in 2 work days. The fence was expertly installed by Tom and his crew with an eye for even the small details. The work area was cleaned up thoroughly afterwards and Tom gave us some advice on treating and maintaining our new fence. Everything went perfectly from start to finish. I can honestly say, I can't think of one thing that could have been done better.

Description of Work
Remove and Replace Existing Wooden Fence

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

Review for HD Fence LLC - 10590 richland, Edwardsville, KS - 37039634

10/14/2017

Terry P.

It has been a long time since I met a true craftsman that pays attention to details as Tom did. HD Fence is a true credit to his profession. The work was started on the date it was booked for and completed in a timely manner. All materials were as specified and more, Tom used coated screws specified for treated lumber and aluminum ring shank nails on the Cedar facing. I did have a couple of concerns which he immediately explained or took care of. I couldn't be more pleased with the final outcome and again proud of my back yard. Thank you, Tom De Celles. I WILL highly recommend you to all I see.

Description of Work
Remove and replace wood fencing enclosing back yard. Discard all waste.

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

09/20/2017

deotis B.

Excellent work would recommend them to anyone who looking to get a fence.

Description of Work
Replace fence posts.

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

05/29/2017

Penny B.

Work was done quickly and professionally. They came in the face of rain, which held off and they completed the entire job in half a day. The fence was grown in some bushes. At my request, they didn't damage the bushes.

Description of Work
Old fence removed

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

04/01/2017

Ed W.

He did a great job and by far was the most reasonable of all other estimates.

Description of Work
Replaced 5 sections of wood fence that was blown down by a storm 2 weeks ago.

Work Completed On 03/31/2017

03/05/2017

Brian H.

Thom and his crew were efficient and prompt. Thom came out and walked the fence, deciding which post/panels were failing. Gave me an estimate right on the spot. They removed all the old material. The new sections look so nice, I am going to call them back and schedule them to update the remaining panels.

Description of Work
Repair sections of an existing 6 foot privacy fence.

Work Completed On 03/05/2017

Review for HD Fence LLC - 10590 richland, Edwardsville, KS - 34562055

02/12/2017

Devon S.

The work went well. It took about a week to complete. The team arrived on time and cleaned up after themselves every day. Tom was easy to work with, he was flexible to what we wanted. He made sure we were happy with the finished product.

Description of Work
Install a 6ft perimeter privacy fence.

Work Completed On 08/08/2016

Review for HD Fence LLC - 10590 richland, Edwardsville, KS - 34448849

02/12/2017

Devon S.

The work went well. It took the team about a week to complete. They arrived on time and always cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Install a 6ft perimeter privacy fence.