GRAVATT'S PLUMBING

Founded 1960 • With Angi since October 2006

7 EMPOLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES $99.50 PER HOUR. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY....

Lindle Painting & Contracting (816) 838-4866

Call or text me directly (816) 838-4866 for immediate response. Lindle Painting is a small company that will stay a small company in order to preserve ethics, concentrated customer service, & relations. You will receive more than a free estimate. You will be given cost effective options on design, & help coordinating the right colors. This company will give you the most thorough preparation your home has ever had. Next comes a methodical, detailed application of the highest grade products. We employ only honest, motivated workers. Employees are rewarded for perfection instead of speed Your home will look good for years, & above all, be protected from the elements. Most wood rot, warped siding, & excessive peeling is accepted as ''due'' with the home's age. In reality, the larger portion of damage is inherent of inadequate products & methods. Methods which are typical teachings to the common paint crew. We have superior methods & are happy to answer questions & give explanations all the way through the job. You will have complete confidence in our work & be 100% satisfied with your investment.

04/07/2014

I have used Gravatt's for years and have ALWAYS been exceptionally happy with their service. Their price is extremely competitive compared to other providers. They are honest and ethical. Every time I need a plumber- this is who I call and they get to me as soon as they can- usually in 24 hours if it isn't an emergency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm not sure what the cost was- so I just indicated $0. They have redone a bathroom, replaced a portion of the line from my house to the main sewer line, installed a dishwasher, reset toilets, and cleaned out drains.

01/20/2014

It went very well. See above answer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavation, redid underground plumbing to septic tank, broke up concrete in basement bathroom, rerouted sink plumbing to above ground and rerouted it to septic tank, reinstalled toilet after repairing concrete floor.

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,flooring contractor,plumbing,septic tank,home remodeling,epoxy flooring

09/04/2012

Very well. Plumber had to create a new access panel to repair a shower leak. He even had to travel some distance for parts because I wanted knobs with a lever for arthritic hands. He did it without complaining. Job done neatly and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gravatts changed out a leaky faucet in a shower that had no access panel. New access created and job done, efficiently and with no mess left over.

08/25/2011

Both were done very well. I have used their services a number of times and have been satisfied each time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain clean out, getting tree roots out of the system. I also had them replace a leaking water line to the house

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

01/05/2011

They did a good job. I didn’t deal with the person directly. My husband dealt with them and he was satisfied. I thought that the price was a little bit high, but the work was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gravatt’s Inc changed out a gas valve for the fireplace within the last couple of weeks.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing replace, plumbing repair, plumbing installation, excavation replace and repair water and sewer lines, Bathroom installation and or remodel, septic repair or installation, faucet repair and replacement, drain cleaning, Camera (video inspection) and location, gas pressure test, repair and installation

Septic tank pumping