DavidSon Remodeling

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2014

We are a father & son team that can handle most aspects of remodeling which saves you from having multiple contractors. We promise to high quality work at a fair price. We promise to answer calls, texts and e-mails and be there when we promise. We do sub-contract out plumbing and electrical work. Payment for materials is due before work begins and final payment upon completion of the work. Customers who provide leads that produce work for us receive a $100 credit toward future work....

Window World

Window World

Window World replacement windows beautify & modernize homes, while lowering your energy costs through our energy efficiency technology & heat saving design. Economically designed to minimize effective heat loss, Window World Low-E replacement windows are made of the highest quality insulated vinyl products. Fairview Heights (satellite for STL) 4646 Illinois Street Fairview Heights, IL 62208 Lenexa (satellite for KC) 9160 Marshall Drive Lenexa, KS 66215 913-647-0435 618-233-8573

01/16/2017

Expert craftsmanship

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom tile installation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling

10/31/2016

They were great and I am keeping them on my short list for any projects I need help with in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve and Zac opened up a wall for me, giving my a 13 ft opening between my kitchen and living room

09/22/2014

Excellent work. Responded quickly and showed up on time, pleasant interaction with them. Would call them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rotting sub-floor in bathroom, Later called again to work on replacement of sub-floor areas in the hallway

04/14/2014

In late February we decided to remodel our basement to provide a living suite for my wife's mom and dad. The basement was mostly storage, although I had made one corner into a home office. We needed to remodel an existing bathroom with laundry to add a walk-in shower and stackable washer/dryer. We also wanted to add a kitchenette and needed to build a storage room in our attic to replace the lost ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled our basement, including adding a new windows, a new shower, water heater, lighting, electrical outlets, windows, carpet, painting, and kitchenette. They custom built a new entertainment center and installed new cabinets for our kitchenette and all of the work was absolutely beautiful.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,insulation,remodeling,replacement windows,custom furniture,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

02/05/2014

The work went smoothly. Steve and Zac were very professional and did a good job communicating about the work's progress. Steve emailed photos of the work as it progressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild Bathroom & Hall Subfloor, install & level new floor joists that will be sistered up to existing floor joists

CATEGORY remodeling

Bathtub Refinishing & Liners, Builders - Garages, Barns, Sheds, Carpentry – Woodworking, Ceiling Fans, Ceramic Tile, Closets, Countertops, Decks & Porches, Doors, Drywall, Fencing, Furniture - Custom Made, Garage Doors, Insulation, Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers, Painting – Exterior, Painting – Interior, Patios, Remodeling – Basements, Remodeling – General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures, Windows