Gray Wolf Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

8:00 AM - 4:30 AM

221 W 4th St

Auburn, KS 66402

Gray Wolf Plumbing is a family owned company with over 40 years experience. We are proud to provide a wide range of plumbing services both commercial (new construction, remodel and service) and residential (new construction, remodel and service). We are happy to provide you with a free estimate. We accept check, debit, visa and mastercard payments. Gray Wolf Plumbing is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Please call our office at 785. 215.6303 for more information....

plumbers (83)drain cleaning (22)water heaters (12)sewer cleaning (6)well & water pump repair (5)drain pipe installation (4)water softeners (3)

02/05/2021

Shane went through the roof drain as I asked and problem was solved. He was punctual & courteous. For sure WOULD hire them for future work.

Description of Work
Kitchen DRAIN LINE CLOGGED.

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

08/15/2020

Last night I discovered a stopped up drain was backing up into utility sink in basement. Called Gray Wolf this morning and had drain open and running again by 3pm this afternoon. Tech was knowledgeable and professional. Arrived on time and finished quickly. Will use them again for any plumbing problems I have

Description of Work
clean out stopped drain

Category appliance refinishing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

We would like to thank this loyal customer for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate it!

04/04/2020

I found my sewer line had broke. That was on a Tuesday. My wife called Gray Wolf and they said they could get to it by Friday. They came out when they said they would, and fixed the broken line during a frigid ice and rainstorm, and at a very reasonable cost. The work was done well, and they cleaned up when they left. I also got a previous bid from them on a different job. They were the first to r...

Description of Work
Sewer line repair

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

We would like to take a moment to thank our customer for choosing us to be a member of their service provider family. The time it took to leave this review is also appreciated as everyone's time is precious. Thank you!

04/27/2019

Excellent, the problem was tree roots, per usual. They did a wonderful job as always. The workers were very courteous and professional. I would recommend Gray Wolf to anyone for a job.

Description of Work
unclog the main drain

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

We would like to thank our customer for taking the time to post an honest review of her service experience. In today's busy world time is precious and we appreciate it! We will continue to use the information provided to continue our drive for excellence.

12/08/2018

Very professional and courteous. Very happy with service and transaction

Description of Work
replace toilet

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

11/18/2018

Called and was told they would call when person who does this came back from vacation. It's been 3 weeks and no one has called me.

Description of Work
Estimate on bathhroom

Work Completed On 11/18/2018

10/03/2018

I did not have them do it - wanted to charge a minimum of 250 and more if they could not shut off the water (which is already shut off). I said, thank you for responding, I will get someone else.

Description of Work
Flush valve replaced in toilet tank and replace the knob to control water to the toilet.

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

Thank you for allowing us to address one of the most difficult questions asked by potential customers," how much is this going to cost?" This is always a challenge when going into an unknown situation. ALL customers are told upfront that they will be charged a service call, labor rate only for the time that they use and material. Much depends on the age of the fixtures, brand/type, and availabilit...

09/26/2018

Great. Got started later than anticipated but I was notified they would be here as soon as possible. Gary and Josh diagnosed the problem, fixed it and went the extra mile to install a new faucet to improve the water pressure that will go a ways to prevent further problems. Both gentlemen were professional, pleasant and accommodating. I would definitely use this service again.

Description of Work
Plumbing, drain clean

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

We thank our customer for taking time out of a hectic day to leave this review. We appreciate her understanding that a "work-in" appointment on an otherwise booked up day can not always happen at a precise time. An assurance that we would indeed be there was communicated to the customer before our later than expected arrival. We are committed to keeping our customer's plumbing flowing so that they...

09/01/2018

On any home project, I like to discuss the work to be performed to get a feel for the company in addition to an accurate bid for services. Gray Wolf Plumbing not only gave me the best price, but I felt confident that they would do a good job. When I called for a bid, I had a nice chat about the company (family owned) and a very knowlegable description of the brand to be used as well as how the hea...

Description of Work
Replace Electric Water Heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

We would like to thank our customer for taking time from a busy schedule to leave this review! We strive to inform our customers about the process and products that we use. It is also important to provide transparency in all transactions. A well informed and comfortable customer can be confident in the choices that they make for the care of their home. Thank you for choosing Gray Wolf Plumbing. We...

08/27/2018

Tour. They came to do and free estimate. Said they would email the estimate that evening. It was not received so we called the next day. We're told he was still working on the estimate and would work on it on the weekend and email it to us. Three days later we have still not received the estimate. If they didn't want to do the job they should have just said so.

Description of Work
Replace main drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

We would like to respond immediately to this review. The free estimate appointment was on Thursday late afternoon. We NEVER promise to provide a quote in 24 hours as we are a small family owned business and work in the field as well as estimate potential projects. When the customer called on Friday morning he was told that he would have it after the weekend. On Monday he called and was told it wou...

Gray Wolf Plumbing provides a wide array of services such as plumbing, drain cleaning (both auger and jetting), sewer repair and replacement, camera and location services, backflow device installation and testing, plumbing inspections and reporting, gas line and log installation, water heaters (standard tank and tankless), water softener/conditioner/filtration systems, scaleblaster systems, repairing antique or retro plumbing fixtures.

Septic system installation & pumping, lateral service, grease tank pumping

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express