Efficiency Exteriors, Inc. - the EEIgroup

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2011

4.1

Why Efficiency Exteriors, Inc. ( the EEIgroup ) - Licensed - Insured - BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU A+ rating - Factory to you Pricing - Free On Site Inspection - Free 120 day Price Quote - ICC Nationally Licensed Building Contractor - EPA LeadSafe Certified Firm - In House Certified EPA, HUD, KDHE Lead Safe Renovators - In House Certified NCCC, KCC Energy Auditor - Family owned and operated. Interior / Exterior Remodel, New Construction - Residential and Commercial....

Far West Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Castillo Complete Remodeling

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

TL TRIM

Carpentry - Woodworking, Cabinet Making, Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Carpentry - Unfinished, Framing

02/03/2021

In October I had french doors installed. Initially I was very pleased with the work. They were helpful and answered all my questions. When it started to get really cold in November and December I noticed condensation around the frame of the door and a sight draft. I reached out for them to come take a look at it. It's now February and no one has been out. They responded to a Facebook review I left...

Description of Work
French Door Installation

Category doors

05/08/2014

Nathan was very professional, informative and finished the job well ahead of schedule. The work was first class. The price was right. I am very pleased and will definitely utilize their services again.

Description of Work
Window installation

Category replacement windows

01/01/2014

The father and son came out to talk to us about the job, which was to see if they could repair the threshold on our sunroom door among other things. We discussed the job and they seemed very enthusiastic, professional and knowledgeable about the job. We were told they would contact us. We did receive an e-mail confirmation and were told the son had already started planning on how the job would get...

Description of Work
Much to our disappointment, the provider did not follow through after our initial meeting and do anything.

Category replacement windows,woodworking,doors

12/20/2011

Efficiency Exteriors removed all the old, rotting siding, before replacing insulation and the new siding. The job site was cleaned up daily and old material hauled away in a timely fashion. I had a particularly challenging issue in being in a flood zone and they worked with the county to insure that everything was in order for the project. They aren't your normal in and out contractors - they defi...

Description of Work
I had new board and batten siding put on the house. This company was great when finding areas that might be a problem in the future, they fixed it. I truly believe they went above and beyond what any other company would have done. All the windows were sealed around the new siding. I am a month into the winter and the house is nice and toasty warm and the look of the home is just fabulous.

Category insulation,siding,replacement windows

We enjoyed ourselves on your project membmer. If you ever need anything give Us a call.

10/12/2011

A detailed, professional bid was provided and and approximate date the window would arrive was given. They kept me updated on the status of the window order and when they received it, an appointment for installation was scheduled. A great quality window was installed and the quality of the window sill, trim and brick repair was excellent. I would definitely use Efficiency Exteriors for future proj...

Description of Work
Efficiency Exteriors replaced a leaking window for me. Included in the window replacement, they repaired the window sill and replaced damaged trim around the window. There was some brick that needed to be reset and they repaired that as well.

Category replacement windows

You can learn a little bit from every Customer. Thank You for your business and friendship. The client was the motivating factor that brought us into the Apartment business and the 100's of windows we have done since then. Thank you so much!

08/17/2011

My husband and I were out of town working, as insurance adjusters in Tennessee, and had a family member checking the mail every week and found out that several shingles had blown up off the roof. We do know Nathan Drake from the company, a mutual friend, but we received nothing but efficient and professional service from them. We contacted efficiency exteriors about the roof and explained that no one would be home to oversee anything, since we were out of town, and they were there completing the work in a few days after the first phone call. Nathan took photos of the before and after and sent them to us. He even cleaned up the debris in the yard from our old shingles. We are very happy with their services and would use them again without question. Their name really says it all.

Description of Work
Efficiency Exteriors came out to our house to took photos of the before condition of the roof, replace 1 square of shingles on the roof and renail any loose shingles, took photos of the roof after repairs were made and sent them to us. They also cleaned up debris in the yard before leaving.

Category roofer

SELF TINTING CUSTOM REPLACEMENT WINDOWS (they work like your Transition Eye Glasses) - Standard LowE2 and LowE3 Custom Replacement Windows - Triple pane and Double pane. The DUPONT STORMROOM w Kevlar. Polymer Siding, LP Smartsiding, Maxitile Concrete Siding. Sherwin Williams SUPER PAINT. Ultra Deck Composite Decking. 100% Financing with Approved Credit.

We do not do insurance related roofing repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available