Window Genie of Indianapolis North

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2005

4431 Summer Dr

Zionsville, IN 46077

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Window Genie is North Indianapolis’s leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With over 20 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners throughout North Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville and the surrounding areas. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and drive custom wrapped GENIE MOBILES for easy identification. Estimates are always fast and free!...

window cleaning (817)pressure washing (38)gutter cleaning (23)window security film (22)window tinting (12)window replacement (4)screen repair (1)

07/29/2022

Sandra R.

Great! Arrived on time and quickly got to work and completed the job quickly and thoroughly.

Description of Work
Window washing

Work Completed On 07/26/2022

07/24/2022

LUCRETIA S.

The service was fine and they were right on time.

Description of Work
Outdoor window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/24/2022

05/05/2022

Mark G.

Chris was Professional, friendly and did a good job!

Description of Work
Cleaned windows screens and tracks.

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

04/25/2022

Wanda T.

Very professional and prompt Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Window washing

Work Completed On 04/24/2022

04/20/2022

Jane D.

Excellent! Chris did a very thorough job and was very professional and polite.

Description of Work
Windows, screens and sills cleaned

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

03/28/2022

ED K.

They are good. Very efficient they do the job quickly .Inside of my window when you don't put to cover on the window that water drip, so I asked them to make sure that they cover it. But they are prompt the price is right and they got the job done.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

09/07/2021

Gary P.

Service was done at a reasonable price and the technician worked hard to provide good service.

Description of Work
power wash the house

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

08/24/2020

Corey M.

They did an excellent job, prompt, efficient and clean up deck afterwards

Description of Work
Need 2nd story gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

01/23/2020

Christopher S.

Excellent service. Friendly in arranging visit, and took care of it as agreed, even though I wasn't home. Would absolutely use their services again!

Description of Work
Washing siding

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

12/30/2019

Chandy J.

Highly professional, did great work, plan to have them clean windows every year

Description of Work
Window cleaning, sill and screen cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

11/04/2019

Rick and Elise N.

The estimate was done within a day or two of my call. The two window cleaners arrived at the set time and got right to work. They had to clean the inside and outside of the main windows and had to remove the storm windows and clean both sides of those. That included screens as well. The back of the house had two stories due to a walkout basement and they used ladders and carefully cleaned all of those windows. In addition they cleaned the sills and tracks. The men were courteous, focused on their work and did an excellent job. We are enjoying looking out super clean windows.

Description of Work
The job entailed cleaning the inside and outside of the main windows plus the inside and outside of storms windows. They also brushed the screens.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

09/23/2019

Marjorie M.

They did a great job. Have used them for years and they never disappointment.

Description of Work
Windows washed outside only.

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

09/17/2019

Marvin R.

The owner of Windows Genie, Scott Brothers, called me to follow up to learn about how I felt about my windows being cleaned. I commented that I had never had my windows cleaned on the outside by having my Pella windows tilted on the inside and cleaned on the outsid. The windows on the lowest level of my three-story home were cleaned on the outside by a cleaning solution and brush and the windows did not appear to be as clean. Scott came to my home the following day because of my concern and I’m embarrassed to report that the water marks that I thought were on the outside were actually on the inside where I had previously cleaned the inside of my windows. I’m preparing this report in support of the work that Scott Brothers and his Window Genie crew did in cleaning the outside windows. He advised me that most window cleaners no longer squeegee windows for three-story homes on ladders as it is too unsafe for the window-cleaning crews and this is the manner in which windows are done on the outside today. Marv R.

Description of Work
All windows on a three-story home on the outside

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

09/04/2019

Corinne U.

This company did a fantastic job on windows that probably hadn't been cleaned since the house was built 20 years ago. We had tried to clean them with no success but Window Genie had all of them sparkling in less than two hours, including the windows in the window wells.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

08/09/2019

Jane L.

They arrived on time, washed all the Windows inside and out, cleaned the screens and when they had completed the job I was amazed. My windows had never been that clean before. I would certainly call them again.

Description of Work
Windows needed to be washed inside and out.

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

07/30/2019

Barbara K.

Very efficient from first call, to pricing, to completion. Bought a "deal" which did not cover all I needed so they factored that in and priced out extras.

Description of Work
Total outside window cleaning. Some inside window cleaning. 2 sliding glass doors, 2 storm doors.

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

07/23/2019

CONNIE C.

A.J. and Chris showed up right on time. They were very pleasant and professional. The work was completed very quickly and the results were outstanding. We will be using this company in the future. Excellent!!!! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Window and screen cleaning - inside and out

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

07/19/2019

Catherine E.

Window Genie replied very promptly and professionally to the inquiry and amendments. Unfortunately, they could not meet my timeline needs; but I appreciated that they were so responsive and clear. Because of their responsiveness and professional business behavior, I will consider them for future projects.

Description of Work
Requested quote on deck washing with short turnaround; later added request re window cleaning

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

01/08/2019

Tosha H.

Great. Easy to schedule and staff arrived on time to complete job.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned.

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

12/11/2018

Allen or Susan W.

Excellent - combined $99 deal with a few extra windows and still a good deal. We will use again in the spring.

Description of Work
Interior/exterior window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

10/06/2018

Scott E.

They were responsive, scheduled me quickly and professional. Seems like they did a good job clearing things out but they left a lot of dirt on the outside of the gutters. We had used them 2 years ago and the price was $195. This time it was $250. Seemed like a lot for a pretty ordinary 4 BR house.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

09/24/2018

dan B.

They sent two teams - inside and outside. They were finished very quickly and with great results. We have over 50 casement windows.

Description of Work
Window clean

Work Completed On 07/10/2018