Window Genie of Indianapolis North

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2005

4431 Summer Dr

Zionsville, IN 46077

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Window Genie is North Indianapolis’s leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With over 20 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners throughout North Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville and the surrounding areas. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and drive custom wrapped GENIE MOBILES for easy identification. Estimates are always fast and free!...

window cleaning (809)pressure washing (38)window security film (22)gutter cleaning (19)window tinting (12)window replacement (4)screen repair (1)

09/07/2021

Service was done at a reasonable price and the technician worked hard to provide good service.

Description of Work
power wash the house

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

08/24/2020

They did an excellent job, prompt, efficient and clean up deck afterwards

Description of Work
Need 2nd story gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

01/23/2020

Excellent service. Friendly in arranging visit, and took care of it as agreed, even though I wasn't home. Would absolutely use their services again!

Description of Work
Washing siding

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

12/30/2019

Highly professional, did great work, plan to have them clean windows every year

Description of Work
Window cleaning, sill and screen cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

11/04/2019

The estimate was done within a day or two of my call. The two window cleaners arrived at the set time and got right to work. They had to clean the inside and outside of the main windows and had to remove the storm windows and clean both sides of those. That included screens as well. The back of the house had two stories due to a walkout basement and they used ladders and carefully cleaned all of t...

Description of Work
The job entailed cleaning the inside and outside of the main windows plus the inside and outside of storms windows. They also brushed the screens.

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

09/23/2019

They did a great job. Have used them for years and they never disappointment.

Description of Work
Windows washed outside only.

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

09/17/2019

The owner of Windows Genie, Scott Brothers, called me to follow up to learn about how I felt about my windows being cleaned. I commented that I had never had my windows cleaned on the outside by having my Pella windows tilted on the inside and cleaned on the outsid. The windows on the lowest level of my three-story home were cleaned on the outside by a cleaning solution and brush and the windows d...

Description of Work
All windows on a three-story home on the outside

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

09/04/2019

This company did a fantastic job on windows that probably hadn't been cleaned since the house was built 20 years ago. We had tried to clean them with no success but Window Genie had all of them sparkling in less than two hours, including the windows in the window wells.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

08/09/2019

They arrived on time, washed all the Windows inside and out, cleaned the screens and when they had completed the job I was amazed. My windows had never been that clean before. I would certainly call them again.

Description of Work
Windows needed to be washed inside and out.

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

07/30/2019

Very efficient from first call, to pricing, to completion. Bought a "deal" which did not cover all I needed so they factored that in and priced out extras.

Description of Work
Total outside window cleaning. Some inside window cleaning. 2 sliding glass doors, 2 storm doors.

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

Residential & commercial window cleaning, window tinting. gutter protection, concrete cleaning & sealing, gutter cleaning & house washing.

Automotive Window Tinting.