REMINGTON GLASS CO

Founded 1982 • With Angi since April 1996

155 SCRANTON CT

Zionsville, IN 46077

2 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS, CHARGES HOURLY RATE....

09/10/2012

TOM C.

He is an easy person to work with, and a good craftsman. I really appreciate that he saved me money and did great work.

Description of Work
He removed rotten wood from the window seal, and replaced the trim. This was much more cost effective then replacing the windows themselves.

08/20/2010

MICHAEL L.

I was extremely impressed at first. I called on a Friday ( the start of the Fourth of July weekend no less ) and Don agreed to meet me at my home, on my time late that afternoon, and on short notice. I was quite pleased he was willing to do that at the onset of a holiday weekend. He came and measured the windows and said he'd get back to me the week after the holiday with the estimate and I found that quite acceptable. Well, two to three weeks went by and I heard nothing, so I called him back and he said he would talk to his boss and get back to me soon. I have not heard from him since. I have moved on to another provider.

Description of Work
Asked to get an estimate and hopefully an agreement to replace two windows in our home in which the seals had broke and the glass clouded. Job was never done.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

08/10/2010

DAVID M.

Came out and took measurements and told us that he would call back with an estimate. We wanted him to install a replacement window that had been ordered for us by another contractor who was no longer available. He asked for detailed measurements of the window before agreeing to do the work. I provided the requested measurements and even picked up the window from the supplier myself and brought it home so he could look at it before deciding if he was going to install it for us. A week and a half later, he still has not returned our calls or email to provide the quote for the work we requested.

Description of Work
Asked to estimate replacing glass in three windows that had failed seals and to install a new window in one room.

02/14/2006

craig B.

After arriving at the job site I received a call from Don to let me know that the windows that were broken were the brand originally thought of and that we might be better served to have that firm do the repairs under warranty. I complimented Don on his honesty and professionalism and will use him again whenever I need any window repair.

Description of Work
Repair broken window, screen.

01/03/2006

JANE W.

I will use this company again and will recommend him to my real estate clients. Great service, very responsive to our time constraints and reasonably priced. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Description of Work
Several older (25 years plus) windows in a condo needed glass replacement and other repairs. This company was very prompt and gave us a quote on short notice. They did the work quickly, neatly and were reasonable in cost.

10/25/2005

DIANA F.

DON CAME IN WITH A VERY REASONABLE QUOTE AND WAS EASY TO WORK WITH. HE AND HIS PARTNER WERE CONSCIOUS OF MY TODDLER SON'S NAP SCHEDULE AND WOULD SAVE THE ''LOUD WORK'' FOR WHEN HE WAS AWAKE. THEY DID A GREAT JOB. BECAUSE OF SOME PARTS NOT COMING IN WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE, THE JOB TOOK QUITE A BIT LONGER THAN EXPECTED, BUT I AM PLEASED WITH THE RESULT.

Description of Work
REPLACED SEVERAL ROTTEN WINDOWS AND SLIDING GLASS DOOR.

Category replacement windows,doors

10/21/2005

DAVE K.

DON, THE OWNER, AND A HELPER COMPLETED ALL OF THE WORK. THEY WERE PROMPT IN COMING OUT TO GIVE THEIR ESTIMATE. I FELT THEIR ESTIMATE WAS FAIR. I HAD TO CALL THEM TO NAIL DOWN A TIME FOR THEM TO DO THE WORK. DON HAD QUOTED IT WOULD BE DONE IN 1 1/2 DAYS. IT TOOK LESS TIME. THEY WERE VERY CLEAN, CONSCIENTIOUS, AND DILIGENT IN THEIR WORK. I NEVER NOTICED EITHER ONE OF THEM SITTING AROUND DOING NOTHING. THEY PROBABLY COULD HAVE DONE THE WORK IN 1 DAY BUT DON WAS MISSING A PIECE SO THEY RETURNED A FEW DAYS LATER AND HAD THE REMAINING WORK DONE IN 1 HOUR. HE EVEN DETERMINED THAT ONE OF THE SILLS DID NOT NEED TO BE REPLACED BECAUSE IT WAS NOT ROTTED SO THE PRICE WE PAID WAS EVEN A LITTLE LESS THAN WHAT WAS INITIALLY QUOTED. WE WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND REMINGTON GLASS TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A SOLID WINDOW/GLASS COMPANY, AND INTEND TO CALL THEM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE IF THE NEED ARISES.

Description of Work
REPLACED GLASS IN DOOR, SKYLIGHT, WINDOW AND BOTTOM RAIL/SILL OF A WINDOW. THE GLASS IN THE DOOR AND THE WINDOW HAD BAD THERMAL SEALS. THE BOTTOM RAIL/SILL OF A WINDOW NEEDED TO BE REPLACED DUE TO ROT.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

06/29/2005

BILL & PATTI F.

TOOK A YEAR FOR HIM TO LET US KNOW HE HAD GOTTEN A CATALOG WITH THE PARTS WE NEEDED. THE PROJECT WAS DONE IN 10 DAYS BY ANOTHER COMPANY.

Description of Work
CALLED TO REPLACE CLASPS IN OUR WINDOW.

07/19/2004

Holly R.

I CALLED 4 OTHER WINDOW REPAIR COMPANIES ON ANGIE'S LIST. ALL OF THEM WANTED TO REPLACE THE ENTIRE WINDOW AT ABOUT $200 PER WINDOW FOR A TOTAL OF $1000. MR. DURICA SIMPLY ADJUSTED THE EXISTING WINDOWS TO MAKE THEM WORK PROPERLY. HE ARRIVED ON TIME AND HIS WORK WAS EXCELLENT.

Description of Work
OUR FIVE DOUBLE HUNG WINDOWS WOULD NOT STAY OPEN. WE HAD TO PROP THEM OPEN WITH PIECES OF WOOD. ALSO, ONE WINDOW WAS CRACKED & NEEDED TO BE REPLACED. HE FIXED ALL THE WINDOWS PROPERLY. HE ORDERED THE GLASS & INSTALLED IT WITHIN THE WEEK.

01/13/2003

ARNOLD & DORIS B.

WE WERE IMPRESSED, WE CALLED FOR ESTIMATE AND HE WAS HERE WITHIN A DAY, WAITED TILL NICE DAY TO REPLACE WINDOW, VERY PUNCTUAL AND COULDNT RECOMMEND HIM ANY HIGHER

Description of Work
REPLACED GLASS IN BIG BAY WINDOW

Fadely Home Design

Deal with the owner of this friendly, family company. Same ownership for 22 years! Windows - Siding - Doors HIGHEST RATED COMPANY ON THE LIST!

Offers by Fadely Home Design on Angi
    Amos Exteriors Inc

Locally owned & operated for 50 years. GAF Certified Master Elite contractor. Complimentary inspections on roofing, siding, gutters. Residential & Commercial services available. Short-term & long-term low interest financing available. Customer service oriented and pride ourselves on building relationships with our clients.

Mr Window Inc

Mr. Window has a certain way of doing business — the right way! That’s evident in our corporate philosophy and how we conduct business. It’s reflected throughout our 33-year history as a family-owned business that specializes in selling and installing top-quality windows and doors. And it’s demonstrated every day by our staff and their commitment to excellence in the home remodeling field. We have a great reputation in the central Indiana community. We carry the best products, including Pella Windows and Door, Okna Windows, Sunrise Windows and doors and Masonite Doors. Mr. Window employs the most qualified people to ensure that your home remodeling experience not only meets but exceeds expectations. We offer free consultations and in-home estimates. We also schedule appointments convenient to your schedule, including evenings and Saturdays. Our showroom is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. We're also available for evening and weekend appointments. Make it easy on yourself and let Mr. Window handle your next home remodeling project. You’ll be glad you did. Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning.

Offers by Mr Window Inc on Angi

WINDOW REPAIR/REPLACEMENT, WOOD REPAIR IN RESPECT TO THE WINDOW REPAIR, DOOR REPAIR/REPLACEMENT.