REMINGTON GLASS CO

Founded 1982 • With Angi since April 1996

2 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS, CHARGES HOURLY RATE....

Heldman Exteriors Inc

Heldman Exteriors Inc

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1979. Heldman Exteriors is a full service exterior remodeling company. We pride ourselves on a high quality job done the right way the first time. From a small repair to a complete remodel, Heldman Exteriors can handle it all. We are the only CertainTeed 5-Star contractor in the Midwest. We specialize in environmentally friendly products that will last a lifetime. Heldman Exteriors has a standard 5 year workmanship warranty on all work performed.

Offers by Heldman Exteriors Inc on Angi

09/10/2012

He is an easy person to work with, and a good craftsman. I really appreciate that he saved me money and did great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He removed rotten wood from the window seal, and replaced the trim. This was much more cost effective then replacing the windows themselves.

08/20/2010

I was extremely impressed at first. I called on a Friday ( the start of the Fourth of July weekend no less ) and Don agreed to meet me at my home, on my time late that afternoon, and on short notice. I was quite pleased he was willing to do that at the onset of a holiday weekend. He came and measured the windows and said he'd get back to me the week after the holiday with the estimate and I found ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked to get an estimate and hopefully an agreement to replace two windows in our home in which the seals had broke and the glass clouded. Job was never done.

CATEGORY glass repair,replacement windows

08/10/2010

Came out and took measurements and told us that he would call back with an estimate. We wanted him to install a replacement window that had been ordered for us by another contractor who was no longer available. He asked for detailed measurements of the window before agreeing to do the work. I provided the requested measurements and even picked up the window from the supplier myself and brought it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked to estimate replacing glass in three windows that had failed seals and to install a new window in one room.

02/14/2006

After arriving at the job site I received a call from Don to let me know that the windows that were broken were the brand originally thought of and that we might be better served to have that firm do the repairs under warranty. I complimented Don on his honesty and professionalism and will use him again whenever I need any window repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair broken window, screen.

01/03/2006

I will use this company again and will recommend him to my real estate clients. Great service, very responsive to our time constraints and reasonably priced. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several older (25 years plus) windows in a condo needed glass replacement and other repairs. This company was very prompt and gave us a quote on short notice. They did the work quickly, neatly and were reasonable in cost.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WINDOW REPAIR/REPLACEMENT, WOOD REPAIR IN RESPECT TO THE WINDOW REPAIR, DOOR REPAIR/REPLACEMENT.