Mission Mechanical Corp

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2009

Mission Mechanical is a plumbing, heating, and cooling company that will settle for nothing less than complete customer satisfaction. We will provide you with the security of a large contractor and the customer service of a neighborhood plumbing, heating and cooling handyman. Our goal is your comfort. We want all of our customers to feel as though they are our only customer....

ENGLISH EXCAVATING INC

English Excavating and Plumbing Co. Inc. is dedicated to providing the highest standard of quality and service in the industry. We provide our clients with the best value for their construction dollar. Hard work, ambition, safety, honesty, and the desire to be a superior presence in a demanding business have won our reputation of quality and dependability. Our company was founded on the premise that quality construction principals and attention to detail should be our standard. And it does not stop with the construction of a project. Service afterwards has always been a part of our tradition and commitment.

Augusta Underground Inc

We are a small family owned and operated company. We pride ourselves in the work that we do.

Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling

When it comes to choosing a company for your particular plumbing, heating, air conditioning, or indoor air needs, you need to choose a company that has made a name for itself by providing high-quality and superior services at an affordable price. Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling is exactly this kind of company. With over four decades of industry experience, we have met the plumbing and HVAC needs of thousands of residents in Brownsburg, IN since 2012. As a family owned and operated business, our customers are our top priority.

Offers by Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling on Angi

06/15/2018

Scheduling was easy, and very pleasant. Mission Mechanical Technician Aaron arrived on time, and provided a detailed investigation into the sump pump alarms that were going off every time it rained. Aaron tested each sump pump, and concluded that one of them was going bad. Aaron replaced the pump, and then tested the effectiveness of the entire system. During the complete system test, Aaron determ...

Description of Work
Sump Pump Diagnosis

Category plumbing

07/27/2017

Mission Mechanical gave me the lowest price on quality equipment and the best customer service of any HVAC company I have ever dealt with. I am very pleased with all facets of this transaction.

Description of Work
I hired this company to install a new AC system in a rental house I own.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/09/2017

I bought a policy for the year so that the Fall they would check out the furnace and check the air conditioning in the Spring. The price of $200 includes the Fall and Spring inspections. I don't know how to grade the price because I have had trouble with other service providers in the past and they are so nice that I am not hung up on the price. My sister has used them as well.

Description of Work
I have been using Mission Mechanical to do plumbing, heating and air conditioning and all that stuff. They were last here for a heating and air conditioning seasonal inspection.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/30/2016

They did an outstanding job. They came at the last minute. They were affordable. The plumber was dependable and polite. I have not had any trouble with the kitchen sink or with the drain either. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
The plumbers fixed a leaky kitchen sink, and they cleared a drain in our upstairs bathroom.

Category plumbing

11/13/2014

They're wonderful. It was free because we had a service contract with them. They were there on time. He spent a lot of time checking everything out. He seemed to be very thorough. He did a good job. Responsiveness was fine, very good. He's very professional.

Description of Work
We had a fall tune up where they came out and checked the HVAC system and put in a new filter.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Plumbing repairs, bathroom fixtures, drain cleanings, backflow prevention testing, hot water heaters, water softeners, tankless water heaters, furnaces, cooling equipment, heat pumps, sewer cleanings, gas lines installation & repair.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available