Apex Energy Solutions

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2003

11644 N Michigan Rd

Zionsville, IN 46077

8 employees. Subs used for marketing & sales. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. No fee for 24 hour/emergency service. Additional contact names - Michael Foit. Additional fax - (317) 733-0895. Award winning. A pioneering dealer for next-generation windows and eco-friendly building products, Apex Energy Solutions serves homeowners who value and love the place they call home. At Apex, we don't simply sell home improvements; we educate homeowners so they make the right choices for their homes. And we offer products and services that support those decisions — windows and siding that exceed government standards for energy efficiency and sustainability, matched with expert installation and customer support to ensure that the products you choose perform well ....

05/01/2020

Terry F.

I recommend Apex Energy Solutions for your window replacement needs. We had 11 windows and a patio door installed. The team of Dan in sales, Barb the scheduling manager and the Master Installer team of Phil, Jericho and Eli were very helpful, professional and a pleasure to work with through this process. The completed work and cleanup of all the debris was exceptional. I appreciate the team and love the new windows and patio door. Homeowner Terry F. #Theapexdifference

Description of Work
Windows replacement

Category contractors

04/22/2020

Amie F.

Apex Energy Solutions did an outstanding job from start to finish. Every employee that I came in contact with was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Communication was very easy. I knew when their arrival time would be and the plan for the day. The work I had done was excellent, completed in a reasonable timeframe and decent price. I love my new windows & sliding door! I highly recommend this company if you are looking for new windows! Thank you for a job well done!!

Description of Work
New Windows and Sliding Door Installed

Category contractors,replacement windows,doors

07/01/2019

ANTHONY D.

We used Apex to replace the windows in our home. They replaced 33 windows in two days. The crew was professional and they cleaned up well. I am happy with the triple pain energy efficient windows we installed. The staff provided prompt feedback to follow up questions. The lifetime warranty (30 year transferable) appears to be superb.

Description of Work
Full house replacement windows

12/20/2018

DOUGLAS D.

My wife and I researched replacement windows and doors for more than 50 days in the Indianapolis area. We found many prices and many grades of windows and doors. We visited home improvement businesses, big box stores and had sales representatives from well advertised companies in our home. We selected Apex Energy Group because of their business model and high quality product. Andrew Schwarz taught us about their product with no high pressure sale. Apex Energy Groups product sold its self. We are very excited about our purchase experience. We will post again once our doors and windows are installed. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us, Douglas and Linda

Description of Work
Replacement Windows and Doors

08/13/2018

Denise S.

Very well. All was done in a timely manner, they were courteous, friendly, understanding, answered all questions well and the product, the windows are great. Triple paned.

Description of Work
new windows

06/25/2018

David S.

Their door to door sales guy was awesome. Very thorough in explaining construction and quality. I received 3 other bids and Apex was hands down the highest quality and the lowest price. Installers were good and fairly neat for the type of job replacing windows is. What few problems I caught they immediately fixed no questions asked. I highly recommend Apex, as nobody beats their quality!

Description of Work
All new triple pane windows throughout house.

04/07/2018

Curtis M.

The experience was great. The sales person was extremely polite and not at all pushy. From measurement to installation everyone we dealt with was extremely professional. We did have one of the windows develop a crack a few weeks after installation. After calling Apex, the issue was quickly resolved and we had a replacement installed within a matter of weeks. Very impressed. They look great and we're extremely satisfied.

Description of Work
Replaced all the windows in our home.

02/01/2018

DAVID C.

First, I must point out the Alside doors and windows have proven to high quality products over the last 10 years. However, I am disappointed in the high price I paid through Apex, the poor quality of the installation (in my opinion), and Apex customer service. First, I have recently discovered that I can get Alside patio doors from other vendors (identical quality) at 1/2 the price I paid to Apex. Second, in 2009 I discovered water damage to the subflooring next to one of the 3 patio doors. It could have been caused by previous water damage or improper patio door installation. Apex believes the former and I the latter. Then in 2017 we discovered carpenter ant problems and water damage next to one of the other patio doors. On removing the sliding patio door (ground floor), we found the bottom foot of the door frame rotted by water damage (picture enclosed). Door un-useable and unable to be reinstalled. Called Apex and Alside. Neither Apex nor Alside would sell me a replacement door. Neither would admit any possibility of improper installation on their behalf. Exterior hole where patio door had been (and could not be replaced) had to be boarded up for 5 weeks in Dec 2017-Jan 2018 in freezing temperatures while I attempted to get a door from another company.

Description of Work
In April 2007, Apex Energy Solutions replaced 3 sliding patio doors and all the windows in our 2 story house using Alside products. [Aliside is the manufacturer; other companies such as Apex Energy sell the Alside products]Apex let Alside take care of the installation; Alside subcontracted the install of the patio doors and windows. Again, this was in 2007.

Category replacement windows,doors

11/13/2017

Pete J.

Installation was fast and professional. They only allow installers who are experienced, trained and certified by them to do the work. The install team (3 guys) only needed a day and a half to do the work and the team was excellent. They did leave a bit of mess behind, but overall I was very satisfied. These windows are fantastic. triple panes and very quiet. It was very cold the week after the installation and the draftiness was gone. The beeping and grinding noised as well as the road sounds I used to hear are gone. They also did a great match to the wood inside and the trim outside so that the existing finished all looked great together. Our home is quiet and insulated from the outdoors for the first time we've lived here! Well done! Photo shows the work in process. upstairs window is done, downstairs is awaiting framing.

Description of Work
We replaced all the windows in our home. We needed new windows for energy efficiency and to cut down the construction sounds from the businesses near our home. Our old (wood) windows were also starting to rot after 25 years and damaged the look and quality of our home. We compared with three other well known Angie's List A rated window companies and Apex beat them on price and workmanship.

06/12/2017

LESLIE W.

It went really well, the windows are great, triple paned. Highly energy efficient and sound proof. They work well. Although there was a problem with one window, and they haven't been very good about follow up with that.

Description of Work
They replaced about 75% of our windows.

Danny's Pro Painters LLC

Since 1990, Danny's Pro Painters has provided exceptional service to our customers. Originally started in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We carry workers comp. General liability insurance. 45 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email, but please include your phone number. Award winning.

Offers by Danny's Pro Painters LLC on Angi
    ONiT Painting

ONiT PAINTING, founded in 2015, is a family owned and operated interior and exterior painting company. Our main goal was to start a company that emulates professionalism and reliability to ensure that every customer received the ONiT Experience. The ONiT Experience goes something like this: Need a free estimate? We’re on it. Need help deciding which products to use? We’re on it. Do you have a problem that needs addressed? We’re on it. Our customers are never left knowing what the next step is. With our exceptional project management and courteous staff, we pride ourselves in the ability to spot an issue before it may occur saving YOU time and money.

Offers by ONiT Painting on Angi
    C & Z Painting LLC

Since 2000. C&Z painting has provided exceptional service to ours customer in Indianapolis. Original started with my family and now they came to me . We carry workers comp. General liability insurance. We have 18 employees. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. May contact through email or phone. Please include your phone number . we do woodworking, water damage restoration, gutter repair.

Offers by C & Z Painting LLC on Angi