Beeson Mechanical Service Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2008

We have been in business since January 1, 2000. We service and install for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Our specialties include installing whole house air cleaners, cleaning and installing commercial ice machines, servicing chillers & everything in between. Additional contact name - Kent Leslie. Additional address - Po Box 56, Whiteland, IN 46184....

Addison Electric LLC

Addison Electric LLC is a residential/commercial/ industrial electrical contractor.. Emergency services available. Serving all of Johnson county and south side Indy area. Veteran owned, call or text today to schedule your free estimate 317-494-9960 Bonded and Insured.

Mister Sparky Electric - Indianapolis

For over 15 years, Mister Sparky has provided high-quality residential electrical services to our Indianapolis neighbors. Whether you need emergency repairs or a complete electrical system, you can trust our team of highly-trained electricians, available 24/7, to take care of you and your home. Our trucks are stocked and ready for same-day repairs and our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ready to cross this off your list? Call us today.

Joe Schmo Electrical Services

When you need comprehensive electrical work for your home or business, don’t trust any schmo electrician! Trust Joe Schmo Electrical Services to get the job done right on time, every time! Our company has over 25 years of combined experience in the industry and offers a variety of exceptional electrical services at prices you can afford. From electrical storm damage repair to dimming lighting systems, replacing residential wiring in older homes to panel service and upgrades, installing new lighting fixtures to replacing existing fixtures, Joe Schmo Electrical Services has the knowledge, experience, talent, and tools to provide you the highest quality service in the industry. At Joe Schmo Electrical, we take an educational approach to electrical work. We take the time to sit with you, explain your best options, and schedule an appointment that works around your busy schedule. We don’t believe in high pressure sales tactics or aggressive tricks; just the simple philosophy of impeccable service and honest, personalized interactions. When you need the best electrical work in the Indianapolis, IN. and surrounding areas, backed by a sterling reputation for unrivaled results, turn to the company with the famous name. Turn to Joe Schmo Electrical for all your project needs.

06/24/2017

Stephen P.

Should also mention that they came out about two weeks prior to look at a grey water sump pump. I thought it had died and would need a new motor, but they said the float was stuck. I was only charged the price of a service call. Very satisfied with this call. They were on time and only at the house 30 minutes.

Description of Work
My 17.5 yr old water heater died on a Saturday evening (of course). Beeson did come out that same night to look at the appliance and see if it could be fixed. Water was leaking from the top and they said it was a goner. He turned off the water and gas to the unit. Because it was a large (75 gal.) unit, they didn't have one in stock and would have to order. Installation was supposed to be Monday morning. I didn't hear anything Monday morning and called the office. Evidently, anything ordered on a Saturday was shipped on Tuesday and the message that they needed this unit on Monday a.m. didn't get through. They did send someone to the northwest side of Indianapolis to their supplier to pick up the unit. One guy arrived about 1:30 p.m. to start. He went to drain the unit and it wouldn't drain--rusted shut. Eventually after one more installer arrived and Kent Beeson, the owner came for a short time, they pounded a hole in the unit. Luckily, my basement is unfinished because the water went everywhere. Then my floor drain wouldn't drain (full of rust) and they had to pound that out also. They did get the job done in about two hours. They did mop up all the water and the new install looks great. The price was higher than originally quoted on Saturday night by $400. All in all, satisfied with the job. Communication could use some work.

Category plumbing

George W.

They have done a good job. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used them February 2016 for electrical, pumps, lights and heater and filter box.

Category electrician,plumbing

George W.

They are excellent all the way down. I don't have any problem. The fact that I called them for multiple units that I have and answers the questions whether I think it is doing good or not. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I had them come out and build through all of my electrical boxes. I used them in May of 2016 to do some work because I was selling house and they did some electrical work. It was electrical plus other things there was a list that I had to be done to get my house ready for sale.

Category electrician

George W.

They have done a good job. I would use them again in the future. They were fair priced. They did it within the reasonable time frame.

Description of Work
I used them in March of 2016 was for water fault pump in front of the house.

Category plumbing

09/06/2016

George W.

Great job. Added lights and other electrical work

Description of Work
electrical

William P.

We have very positive things to say about them. They have always showed up when they were supposed to and they've done the job and they've had a discussion with my husband and it's been pretty thorough. We had a problem once and they came and repaired the problem and we've had no trouble since and we were just getting ready to call them out for another service. They had a good discussion with my husband and he found them to be reasonable and he found them to be very personable and willing to follow through on things and we really appreciate that. The work turned out great.

Description of Work
We've used them for a six months check up for the heat pump, air conditioner and furnace.

Rex T R.

They have been here a couple of times and they just do a great job. Whoever you talk to in the office they are always very polite and they even sometimes send out someone after the service. They can be dependent upon and no need to worry about missing appointments or anything like that and they just generally do a good job.

Description of Work
They unclogged a drain and also fixed an air conditioner.

Leshon G.

The first few times the person came out it seemed okay and then I had a reoccurring issue. He thought there was a leak somewhere and so had to find out where the leak was. He came out a couple of times and did not find the leak so he kept putting freon in and it was the same guy always servicing. The last time they were out the guy said it wasn't a leak there was something with the wiring of it so he went out and identified it very quickly and they secured it and I haven't had any issues at all. I liked that they were friendly and informal. I didn't like the ambiguity with the original issue that was a bit disconcerting. They got out pretty quickly.

Description of Work
I had issues with my air conditioner

Tracy D.

They did minor work for me and it was fine. They gave me a ball pack figure to replace my furnace and I gave them a go ahead. Then they told me that would have someone come and estimate it. They ended up giving me four different prices for the furnace. I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced a gas valve for a furnace.

02/08/2014

Gary R.

Very prompt response to request for pricing. Once agreed upon, installation date was set, Installers arrived on time, did quick efficient work, cleaned up all materials and insured the system was in working order.

Description of Work
Installed Aprilaire.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air conditioning, heating, indoor air quality, dehumidifiers, humidifiers, media air cleaners, uv lights, generators, refrigeration, electrical, piping, solar panels, parts, filters & snow plowing.