Scat Pest Control

Founded 1974 • With Angi since April 1996

P.O. Box 142

Westfield, IN 46074

As a multiple-year winner of the Super Service Award, Scat Pest Control takes pride in our work as no job is too big or too small. Whether residential or commercial, we will deliver on our promise of eliminating the pests in your home or office utilizing a one time visit or developing a comprehensive pest control program. We are a locally, family owned company specializing in the control and eradication of pests in your area. We would like to have the opportunity to service your pest control needs. Give us a call today at 317.758.6300 and don't forget to mention that you are an Angie's List member. You won't be disappointed!...

02/05/2022

ANNETTE M.

They were wonderful and they met every promise that they say would do. I was exceptionally happy and I would recommend them to several people. Very professional.

Description of Work
They removed the mice for me.

05/10/2021

Sharon J.

Scat pest control was quick to respond. They were able to get to my home on the day that I called. Inspected the area and put out boxes in the area affected. I also signed up for the outdoors to be sprayed but it was raining so he will come back and do that part later. Rep was mindful to put on his shoe covers when he came into the house and kept his mask on as well. Emailed me the invoice and easily paid online.

Description of Work
Inspect for possible rodent

07/06/2020

John B.

They did an excellent job. Was very knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
sprayed for ants

Category pest control, animal removal

04/17/2020

Gregory H.

His prices were reasonable and he did a great job. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
They treated our house for pest control relating to ants.

04/07/2020

LAVERNE E.

Daniel (the "carpenter ant whisperer") sprayed a pesticide on a backyard tree with a carpenter ant nest. He also sprayed the exterior perimeter of our house and the roof eaves. He said to allow 10 days for the pesticide to take effect. Within 4 or 5 days the ant stopped migrating into our house. We are very happy with Daniel and the service provided.

Description of Work
Carpenter ant control

10/14/2019

Joy E.

Good. Set up to come 10 times a year.

Description of Work
Spray for spiders and refill boxes for mice control.

09/03/2019

Ross E.

The services were performed quick and very well, it has been nearly two weeks and I can safely say that the nest is gone. What I thought was an expansion of the yellow jackets into the light above my porch turned out to be an unrelated wasp nest which was taken care of with no extra charge. Looking inside I can tell that they themselves are all dead. These folks more than earn their reputation for quality pest control.

Description of Work
Removal of Yellow Jacket nest

08/14/2019

Mary K.

We have not seen any more mice and the technician gave me tips on how to prevent a recurrence.

Description of Work
Traps/poison bait set for mice.

08/13/2019

Diane H.

Right on time. Very thorough, knowledgeable and friendly. Explained alot and answered all my questions. Checked eaves and removed an old wasp nest. I will definitely call Scat again for periodic treatments. Very impressed with outcome. The one time cost was reasonable. But was advised you can get on a schedule without a contract for less each treatment. Will definitely check that out.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants and wasps. In, out and crawlspace.

07/31/2019

L T.

Glad we found these folks on Angie’s List. Very helpful and courteous during initial phone call to schedule. Daniel came exactly within the specified time and was very pleasant, very knowledgeable, and very efficient. A true professional. Great company!

Description of Work
Termite inspection and annual insect treatment.

Category pest control, home inspection

07/02/2019

PATTY B.

Excellent. By far the most thorough, knowledgeable and professional pest control provider I have ever used.

Description of Work
Exterior Ant Treatment and Crawl space termite inspection

04/05/2019

GUY R.

The rep came and placed bait around the kitchen and garage which we thought was the place of entry. I ask for a few extra traps to be placed in the garage which the rep did after he retrieved more bait boxes from the car. So fast forward, I was inspecting the bait boxes a year later, and found that none of the boxes placed in the garage had bait in them. At first I thought that the bait was probably gone in a few of them and that would be a good thing. But as I continued to check the bait boxes, I found no bait in any of them. What a joke! Will never call this company again.

Description of Work
place mouse bait traps around the house when we noticed droppings

Category pest control

We are sorry you feel this way. Scat Pest Control prides itself on providing quality service. We have been using the same mice bait for over 30 years with great success. When a one time service is performed for mice, we guarantee the treatment for 60 days, but most customers say it lasts much longer. Some of our customers have the bait stations refilled every year, just in case. If your mouse problem was large, it is most likely that all the bait was eaten. The bait block is friction fit inside the tamper resistant bait stations and requires a tool from the manufacturer to open. We are confused as to why you have waited over 5 and a half years to submit this review or bring you concerns to our attention.

02/08/2019

GEORGIA & JAMES E.

It seems that the situation has been taken care of with the action that Scat provided. The results have been very good.

Description of Work
Mice removal

12/26/2018

Mandi A.

Great service. Did an inspection prior to the first treatment. Took two treatments to see complete reduction in creepy crawly critters. We live on 5 acres in a wooded area.

Description of Work
Treated home for spiders and other bugs

Category pest control, home inspection

11/15/2018

Anita O.

I would like commend Scat Pest Control for being so patient with me. They offered the discount without me having to ask, once I told them that I saw the wonderful reviews for them on Angie's List. They answered all my questions. I made the mistake of thinking I was getting a better deal with a different company and cancelled my original appointment. But after realizing that the "better deal" was actually a trick to sign me up for an annual agreement, I called Scat back and rescheduled my appointment. Mark was very nice and set me up for next week. I am so grateful and appreciative, and can't wait until Tuesday to get help from a company that's not trying to take advantage of my and my mom (who is a senior). Thank you so much Scat... look forward to seeing you on Tuesday! God bless you!

Description of Work
resolve ant issues

11/11/2018

Peter M.

I was contacted promptly by Scat pest control, and it only took a few moments to make an appointment. Dan, their representative, was punctual and extremely professional! He did not try to sell me something I didn’t want, or try to sign me up for and ongoing plan. I’ve already noticed a reduction in my pest problem. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Pest control treatment for ants

09/05/2018

Cynthia M.

Well. They answered my questions and sprayed carefully.

Description of Work
preventive spraqy for ants, spiders, silverfish

08/20/2018

Nat F.

I was sitting on my couch this morning then I look over and a mouse runs across the floor. I immediately got on my app and searched for a company on Angies list. I first called Mark who answered all my questions and had Ben showed up right on time. He was extremely professional, got right to work and even left me with my friend and I a gift! I was very pleased with the experience and I am now glad I have a go to Pest company!

Description of Work
I have several mice in my crawl space and basement who kept getting in the house eating the dog food.

08/06/2018

MATTHEW & ERICA K.

Very well-they let us know there were no termites and talked to us about their preferred methods to manage should it occur. We didn’t need the work-but they were honest and trustworthy

Description of Work
Check for termite damage

07/24/2018

Bill V.

Scat Pest Control was just great - it was easy to set up an appointment, and they were able to get someone to us very quickly. Brian was always on time (he needed to come back to re-bait), and was very professional. I hope we won't need them anymore, but if the mice return, we'll definitely be using Scat again.

Description of Work
We had a problem with mice, and definitely needed something done!

07/02/2018

Suzy K.

Worked terrific. I had to pay their minimum for a small area, but I understand people have to make money... It worked-- I was not able to get rid of them myself with bug spray- they just kept coming back. I am very happy with their efficiency and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Spray for Carpenter Bees

06/22/2018

Richard & Yvette C.

So far so good. They were a pleasure to work with on the phone. Scheduling was simple. They were on time for the appointment. Went about their work and did a great and efficient job. Told us we may experience some insects for up to 14 days, since we are in the middle of a residing job at the home. We have seen no sign of any insects in the home since the treatment (1 week). My wife is very happy. Price was a little more than others, but we went with this company because we felt they would do an excellent job after fully discussing our insect issues. On the quarterly maintenance plan, and we will see how the rest of the year goes. Excellent so far!! My wife and I take customer service very seriously and you have delivered so far, thank you Scat Pest

Description of Work
Home pest control - initial service

06/15/2018

Brandon R.

Scat Pest Control was very good at working with my schedule. The technician was right on time, conduct a general briefing about what he was going to do, and completed the job as he stated. I feel the price I paid was average for the services provided. I will continue to use Scat for quarterly pest control services.

Description of Work
Inside/outside pest control, general treatment

06/13/2018

Julie R.

We have used SCAT twice over the past two years. One yearly application does the trick. They are always on time, professional and get the job done. They are a model for what all service companies should be like. Family run and dedicated to their profession.

Description of Work
Treated house for small black ants and occasional mice

06/04/2018

Richard W.

They told us it would probably take up to 10 days for the treatment to be complete and take full effect. It only took about 5-6 days so I would say it was a successful treatment.

Description of Work
Sprayed for carpenter ants.

Midwest Home & RV Inspections LLC

Midwest Home & RV Inspections is a multi- functional inspection company. We are certified, licensed and insured to conduct home inspections in Indiana. Our inspectors are certified through the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. Our inspectors are also certified to conduct RV inspections and are certified as Level 1 RV Technicians through the Recreational Vehicle Training Institute.

Action Pest Control

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: ActionPest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control on Angi
    Black Diamond of Indianapolis

Black Diamond is Indianapolis' choice for quality pest control services. Whether you have ants, bed bugs, mice, roaches, spiders, termites, or anything else, we have a specialist ready to diagnose your problem and create a custom solution for your home or business. Let our 75+ years of experience work for you! Most of our services come with the best warranties in the business, and we pride ourselves in providing the best value pest control available.

Offers by Black Diamond of Indianapolis on Angi

Residential and commercial pest control, termite inspections & treatments, all insects, including bees, wasps, hornets, mice, rats.

Animal removal & mole removal.