Indiana Mold Remediation

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2002

634 Birch St

Westfield, IN 46074

Indiana Mold Remediation is a locally owned Indiana company performing mold remediation and testing for the past decade. We welcome your questions, and are happy to provide free advice over the phone. our staff is friendly and easy to work with, and we will not try to scare you into buying services that you do not need....

mold removal (65)real estate appraising (2)

09/11/2020

JAMES K.

Mark, who did the initial visit, was very professional and knowledgeable and honest. And the crew that showed up to do the work was also professional and friendly. The owner also worked with me directly to resolve a minor billing mistake, which certainly strengthened by trust of this local company.

Description of Work
Mold remediation under kitchen sink

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

06/30/2020

Mini G.

We are really pleased with the responsiveness and quality of work performed. The team was punctual, friendly and went out of their way to help us. They patiently responded to all my queries and left everything clean and in order. Thank you Mark, Kris and Travis...

Description of Work
Some mold under the sink due to tap leakage. They cut the wood out and cleaned everything up.

Category real estate appraisal

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

We were happy to help!

01/24/2020

Nancy A.

This company is reputable. The people in the office thoroughly answered my questions, and the techs did an awesome job! I gave a B rating for professionalism, only because their van is not marked, and the techs did not offer identification, when they arrived. They did have IMR shirts on, so that eased my mind. The unmarked work van should have something that identifies the company on it. I have no complaints about the work completed. It was great! The wood in my attic looks like new. The price was also affordable.

Description of Work
Attic Mold Remediation

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

We're glad you were happy with our work! We have looked into having the vans lettered but the majority of our jobs are real estate transactions and they don't want to advertise that they have had a mold problem. We will discuss the employee identification in our weekly meeting. Thank you very much for your feedback!

10/02/2019

Mark H.

They got the date wrong but Clint Akers managed to get to my house about 10-15 minutes late. He inspected two windows that Bee Window installed while it was raining and found no mold. Later on, I found out that he had charged Bee Window $200 for the inspection so I feel like I did not get a truly independent inspection for mold. Now I need to get the windows inspected again by someone that is working for me.

Description of Work
Inspected 2 newly installed windows for mold

Work Completed On 07/01/2018

Thanks for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. Based on our records, we received no payment for this inspection. As usual, we performed the inspection for free with the intent of providing you with the information that you needed to make an informed decision. We aren't sure why you would think that we have any relationship with Bee Windows. We don't have any records indicating that we missed the appointment date or received a call indicating we weren't on time, so we don't know why you think we had a scheduling error. We actually went our to your home on 9/20/2018, so perhaps you have us confused with another contractor.

09/10/2019

Cathy C.

It was an excellent service and the man who repaired the ceiling did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Took off mold around the vent.

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

Thank you!

12/05/2018

Andrew S.

Very professional, thorough, and informative inspection and advice on how to deal with our mold problem.

Description of Work
Mold inspection/consultation

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

10/29/2018

Ty S.

It was done professionally & timely. They worked around my schedule & mindful of working around my home.

Description of Work
Mold treatment in attic and crawl space

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Thank you!

07/30/2018

J R.

Short version: What an amazing company. I would highly recommend Indiana Mold Remediation. Longer version: I love running across people who are truly passionate about their professions. Brian came to do an inspection of our house. He is so knowledgable. It's obvious that he loves his work and loves helping people. He took time to look over ERMI test results and explained them to me. He explained what he was looking for throughout his time here. He asked lots of questions in an effort to really get to the bottom of any potential problems He found a small area of mold in the basement. He told me how to take care of it myself. What!?! Unheard of. What a great experience. Fantastic company. Thanks a million, Brian.

Description of Work
Inspection

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

Thank you for your kind words, we are so glad we were able to help!

05/04/2018

Deborah H.

This company is truly amazing! Their customer service is wonderful and the estimate process was very easy. Our job was a very small one and they helped us to solve the issue. It is very difficult to find companies out there who truly care about their customers but Indiana Mold Remediation really does. Jill in the office is fantastic! I would give them an A+++++ if possible.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Work Completed On 05/04/2018

Thank you so much! Please let us know if you have any questions.

01/04/2018

Diana L.

Fine. Technicians showed up on time and completed the required work. They were polite and professional. The moldy smell in the house has dissipated. Also, we greatly appreciated the free inspection, evaluation, and estimate. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Cleaning and treatment of crawl space for mold and installation of vapor barrier.

Cost $2,756.25

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We really enjoyed working with You!

Mold Remediation, Mold Testing, & Mold Inspections, Radon, Blown in Insulation