Ideal Garage Solutions LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2011

Experts in garage organization/storage & floor coatings Your ideal garage transformation starts with a free consultation. Our design experts will meet with you to understand exactly what you need to make your garage ideal. Free in-home consultation Fast durable floor coating system capable of being completed in one day and you can walk on it the following day Customized storage solutions to meet your targeted needs Leader in the Greater Cincinnati area Family-owned and operated Top of the line warranties Members of the Home Builders Association & National Association for Professional Organizers...

Projects

MB Link Refinishing

MB Link Refinishing is Dayton, Columbus and Cincinnati's superior bathtub, counter-top and ceramic tile resurfacing company. No other company competes with our high quality and outstanding customer support. We resurface and repair porcelain, fiberglass, ceramic, or acrylic bathtubs. We also resurface Formica and cultured marble to look like new. Our bathtub refinishing results are such high quality that most people can’t tell the difference between a surface refinished by our company and a brand new fixture. We take pride in delivering not only a quality product, but a level of customer service our competitors can’t rival. Please call us today for your free quote today at (937)429-0698 and see more at mblink.net we are Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus Professional Tub Glazer Company.

Cincinnati Concrete Solutions

Cincinnati Concrete Services is a concrete contractor specializing in residential repair and construction in Cincinnati, Anderson and West Chester. concrete services With over 60 years of combined industry experience, we can handle any residential concrete job. We are knowledgeable at mixing concrete with the right proportions and the appropriate consistency for the structure that is being built and the location that it is in. We also know how to do the proper site preparation so that the construction process gets off to a good start. We have the experience to be able to avoid common mistakes that non-professionals make which can shorten the life of the concrete and cause it to need constant repair.

Building Character LLC

Anyone can throw a tool box in their truck and call themselves a deck builder. Here at Building Character we are outdoor living specialists one stop for you and your family to create memories. We offer decks, outdoor kitchens, fire features, outdoor fireplaces, water features, stamped concrete and much more. With 27 years experience we help home owners like you design and build their vision. Our quality workmanship and customer service is like no other. We have all the latest composite materials that fit your taste and budget. We offer a "Stress Free Experience"!! We do not embrace excuses, we embrace solutions. We will beat the competition at price, time and overall experience. We work all year 'round! Fiberon COMPOSITE DECKS & OURDOOR KITCHENS HUGE SALE!!!!

05/24/2021

We cannot say enough about how impressed we are with Ideal Garage Solutions. Brad Miller and his team of professionals are top notch to say the least. They took the time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for in a garage upgrade without trying to sell us what we did not need. We were provided with computer generated drawings and a detailed description and cost of the products we were interested in. Upon install, we were extremely pleased with the quality of the floor coating, cabinets, overhead storage unit and slat wall. Our whole experience from consultation to installation and follow up was one of the best we have ever had with any company we have worked with in the past 27+ years. Without hesitation, we would recommend Ideal Garage Solutions!

Description of Work
Garage floor/ storage

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

04/24/2021

Great service: prompt and thorough estimate, prompt service, efficient installation, and quality product.

Description of Work
Resurfaced garage floor

Category

03/08/2021

The quality of the work was excellent, attention to details was excellent, and I consider the price to be fair. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They repaving (epoxy stuff) my front porch floor and my garage

12/20/2020

Ideal Garage Solutions did a fantastic job coating and sealing my garage floor. Service was great, professional and the guys doing the work were on time, thorough and efficient. The sales contact Brad was also great, understood what I was looking for, gave me options and did not pressure me for decisions so I appreciated that. Overall I recommend their service to anyone looking to invest and add value to their home.

Description of Work
Coating and sealed garage floor

12/11/2020

While having our new home built, we shopped around to have the garage floor coated and knew we didn't want regular epoxy. The online reviews for Ideal Garage Solutions pointed us in their direction. Everyone from Brad to Brian and the rest of the instal team are responsive, friendly and take pride in their work. We are so pleased with how the garage floor turned out and have already recommended Ideal to friends and family. Even for a new home, the transformation is impressive!

Description of Work
Garage Floor Coating

11/25/2020

Ideal garage solutions did a great job on my garage floor. It looks totally awesome. The two individuals who completed the work were very professional and conscientious. I couldn’t be more happier with the finished product. Thank you ideal garage solutions. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Garage floor coating

Category custom cabinets,epoxy flooring

11/17/2020

Ideal Garage was amazing to work with! Brad and Austin were extremely responsive, and worked with my wife and I to design an incredible new space. The floor is fantastic now, and all the wall slat storage, overhead storage, and cabinets ensure that I do not need to have anything on the ground laying around ever again. I love the bike accessories that allow me to wall mount my 4 bikes, and swivel them from side to side. It's a completely remodeled space, and the price was extremely reasonable. I'd recommend Brad and Austin's team to anyone who asked, and already have a few friends who were blown away when they saw the finished product ask which company did it. Ideal Garage Solutions has my vote!!!!

Description of Work
Complete overhaul of my 3 car garage, inclusive of flooring, painting, cabinetry, and storage solutions.

Category custom cabinets,flooring contractor,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

11/04/2020

Ideal Garage Solutions did a great job! From the initial meeting to the design and completion of the job, their team was professional, courteous, and reliable. We love our new floor and the storage solutions and cabinets that we had installed.

Description of Work
Garage Floor coating and storage solutions/workbench.

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

10/24/2020

Ideal Garage Solutions did a fabulous job. They transformed my heavily pitted and ugly concrete floor into a beautiful and durable surface. The cabinets are high quality and look very nice. Their crews were polite, professional and cleaned up after themselves. The workmanship on both tasks was impeccable. The only negatives were that there was a significant delay between ordering and receiving the cabinets (COVID-related?), and the price. I feel there's still value, but this work is not inexpensive.

Description of Work
Coating garage floor and installing storage cabinets

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization

05/01/2020

Excellent! Would highly recommend company.

Description of Work
Re-surfaced our garage floor

Category custom cabinets,flooring contractor

Complete Garage Enhancement Services Brighten up the floor with our durable garage flooring coatings Gain additional space with our space saving and attractive cabinets Storage solutions including overhead storage & wall organizing systems.