Young Plumbing

IN
Indiana
12/31/2021

Valparaiso, IN 46385

Young Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company in Valparaiso that provides top quality services throughout Northwest Indiana, Chicagoland, and the surrounding area. For over 30 years, Young Plumbing remains to be the trusted local plumbers for countless residents and business throughout the area. Their team is known for their professionalism, superior workmanship, exceptional customer care, and prompt, same-day services. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools including their fully stocked trucks, the Valparaiso plumbers offer a full-range of plumbing services including drain cleaning, toilet plumbing, water line repairs and repipes, under sink repairs, sewer main cleaning, and more. Each customer is provided with a free, detailed estimate to ensure fair, honest pricing before commencing any work. All services and products are also backed with a two-year warranty on parts and labor. Contact their office today to schedule a service. Their team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency services. Young Plumbing is also a BBB accredited business and a certified carrier of the most reliable plumbing brands in the market today such as GROHE, Gerber, Bradford White, Moen, and more....

4.4

3.9

plumbers (60)drain cleaning (17)water heaters (14)gas leak repair (7)sewer cleaning (5)well & water pump repair (4)drain pipe installation (3)floor cleaning (1)generator service (1)

12/29/2020

Says free quote, it is not, they charge you $40 just to tell you how much it will be.

Description of Work
Valve replacement

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

We are sorry to see you are unsatisfied, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Our policies have not changed since the last rodding and pipe repair service we provided for you at your home in Griffith on Saturday, July 11, 2015. As you may recall from that visit, you did not pay any service fee and only paid the quoted repair cost. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to clarify your concern.

12/03/2020

Eric and Jay did a great job clean up the sewer line and they are very informative.

Description of Work
They did a floor cleaning service.

Category floor cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

08/11/2020

I called them out based on your recommendation. They asked for payment credit card info right off the bat. I thought that was odd. They call to tell me they need to run a camera into the swear line to diagnose the issue, they assured me they would send pictures of what the camera took along with an estimate via email. After 24 hours of not receiving this info I called back to find out what the hol...

Description of Work
Sewer backup in basement of rental property

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

05/14/2020

I was not happy with the price or the tech who came out. The tech’s suggestion was that he needs to use a camera in the sewer line because the tenant told him that this sewer clogged 2-3 yrs. ago and he felt he needed to camera it so he can see what’s going on. When he called me he was going to charge $350 to rod it and $290 extra to camera the sewer. I told him no it was too expensive and the sew...

Description of Work
Sewer rodded

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

03/26/2020

I had problems with other plumbers wanting to tell me how THEY wanted to finish my project and how it should be done. Paul and Shane listened to my description as to the scope of the work. surveyed the project, conferred with me, we agreed to complete it without argument. Glad to have it completed in a fashion consistent with my original goal and plan.

Description of Work
Completed project I had started but was injured and couldn't finish.

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

01/09/2020

Tom was excellent. He was very polite, cleaned everything up, and told us what the problem was. He gave excellent advice and was most professional. We hired another company last year who had charged us twice the amount. We would highly recommend them and will hire them once a year to clean the tree roots out.

Description of Work
They roto rootered our sewer system.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

12/18/2019

Tom did a great job. I couldn't be happier with the work he did for us. I will definitely hire them for any future work!

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater, Toilet, and Install Check Valve

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

10/27/2019

It went fine but the price was very expensive. I understand it was an emergency call but very pricey.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

09/20/2019

They were very professional and was done in less than one hour. It was a same day service. They answered any questions they had. But prior to that service, our bathroom was flooded and I called them and they advised me to turn off the water valve.

Description of Work
They fixed our faucet in the tub of our bathroom.

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

08/26/2019

Outstanding service - knowledgeable plumbers.

Description of Work
Rerouting discharge pipes to septic systems

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

Installation and repair of general plumbing, fixtures, sump pumps, ejector pumps, and water heaters. Sewer and drain cleaning, and video inspection of lines when necessary. Water service and sewer service repair and installation.

Boiler work, underground wells