Regional Plumbing Heating & Air

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2016

207 Nickle Plate Ave

Valparaiso, IN 46383

We are family owned and operated. We service all brands, makes and models. From furnace and water heater repair and replacements, all the way to a leaking kitchen faucet or bathroom toilet. One call REALLY does it all. Faucets, toilets, sinks, drain rodding, water heaters, boilers, furnaces, air

02/15/2021

Nicia W.

I am more than impressed with Evan at Regional. He has been to my house on several occasions (because I request him every time) and has never disappointed me. He is dedicated to his job and puts his all into his work, aside from him being an amazing person overall. I will always contact Regional for all of my plumbing needs, I have gotten the best work and customer service from this company!

Description of Work
Plumbing Clog

03/29/2018

Margaret O.

The technician was very thorough in checking to see if any subflooring had been damaged by the leak, and he explained in detail what needed to be done and gave me an estimate before starting work. I was very pleased by his solving the problem quickly. I was also pleased that the company contacted me about its plans and by the technician asking me if he could come earlier than he was scheduled as he had finished another job faster than expected. I really wanted my problem fixed quickly, so I was pleased by this request.

Description of Work
fixing a leaky toilet

03/24/2018

Mark P.

Everything done despite freezing weather.

Description of Work
replaced broken waste pipe

Category drain pipe

12/28/2017

David G.

Excellent. Work performed made me feel very comfortable with Cody, the lead technician. Both he and partner Christopher were extremely professional and the work was completed in a very professional way. I felt as though this company cares for their clients like businesses used to. Outstanding job.

Description of Work
Tie in new gas line and install said line and natural gas heater in my wood shop -dedicated garage.

12/27/2017

George A.

Prompt service with very little advanced notice. Technician removed old flame sensor and installed a new one in about 20 minutes. Pleased with technician and service, and will do business again them again if needed. Owner called to confirm service and sent a text with name and information about the technician before his arrival.

Description of Work
Replace flame sensor on gas furnace.

10/25/2017

Kevin M.

I was very impressed by the speed, quality, professionalism and kindness of Cody and Chris.

Description of Work
Replaced out-of -code gas supply line in furnace that was installed by another company about a year ago that was leaking. Replaced gas lines and valves to furnace, water heater, stove, and oven that were leaking and/or out-of-code. Also re-piped water supply line and added an expansion tank to the water heater bringing it up to code.

09/20/2017

Philip J.

The tech was very efficient and did the job well.

Description of Work
One of the main sewer lines was clogged and needed to be rodded out.

Category drain cleaning

06/09/2017

Josh P.

On time, great communication and advice. Will use again

Description of Work
Rebuild toilet, fix garbage disposal, fix leak in bath tub.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

05/22/2017

Mark F.

Excellent. An after hours call to find and fix a leak. Ben the technician was professional and friendly. Rhiannon the office contact kept me informed and everything running smoothly. I would definitely use Regional again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Burst water line inside of wall of my house.

01/21/2017

Lori B.

Excellent, from the call to the completion of project. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
New furnace and AC unit

Kayci F.

Amazing! They were so easy to work with, so incredibly friendly and helpful.They worked around our schedule, and got everything done in amazing time. They answered all of questions and haven't had any problems with our bathroom since! We can't thank them enough :))

Description of Work
New toilet installed, cabeling done on sinks and new knobs and shower head in shower.

brett G.

Very Professional and provided great plumbing service in a timely manner.

Description of Work
water pipes were jammed.

Category drain cleaning

Eric P.

The technician arrived within a half hour of our initial call. Although he did not have the part on hand he made a quick trip to their service center and returned immediately with what he needed. The technician was prompt, professional, and knowledgeable. I feel it's also worth mentioning that the technician is also a combat veteran who served multiple tours overseas and is in the process of becoming a licensed plumber. I think it says a lot about a company who hires veterans. I'll never call anyone but Regional Plumbing and Heating for the types of services they provide.

Description of Work
Our hot water heater quit working and a sensor needed to be replaced.

01/16/2017

Louis L.

Using Regional for multiple jobs every year, every now and again an issue may arise. With one call, an appointment is scheduled and the issue is fixed. Especially in renovations, issues do arise so it's good to know that fairly immediate attention is given if needed...

Description of Work
I'm a general contractor in the area and have used Regional for all of my plumbing and HVAC needs for years. They have done new residential, renovations and commercial work for me. (Rough-in to finish work) Regional is professional and gets the job done in a realistic time frame. I've trusted them with all my jobs and also in my home as well...

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, drain pipe

FREEFLOW ENVIRONMENTAL

When your basement is flooded, consistently damp, or just plain smells bad. When your toilets won’t flush, drains make strange sounds, or you’re fed up with the puddles in your yard that won’t dry up. When you’ve finally come to the conclusion that today is the day when you WILL take action and clean up that dirty, dangerous crawlspace. We’re here to help.

C and S Ground Works

Full service ground crew. Fast and professional work done from ponds, foundation prep and driveways to snow removal and mowing. Family oriented company that offers free estimates and great prices. We can do it all just give us a call!

2022 Super Service Award

AIR TECH COMFORT SYSTEMS, INC

Family owned and operated, Air Tech has been providing prompt, honest service and professional installation of furnaces, boilers, heat pumps and air conditioning systems to NWI residents since 1994. We take pride in our work, and strive to make every customer happy.

CO51000316
    State of Indiana
    12/31/2017
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Central Air Conditioning Replacements & Repairs, Gas and Electric Furnaces Replacements & Repairs, Heat Pump Replacements & Repairs, Indoor Air Quality Faucets, Fixtures, Pipes Water Heater Replacements & Repairs, Tankless Water Heater Replacements & Repairs, Water Main & Sewer Main Replacements.