Regional Plumbing Heating & Air

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2016

We are family owned and operated. We service all brands, makes and models. From furnace and water heater repair and replacements, all the way to a leaking kitchen faucet or bathroom toilet. One call REALLY does it all. Faucets, toilets, sinks, drain rodding, water heaters, boilers, furnaces, air conditioners and humidifiers. New construction to radiant heat. You know you called the pros the first time. Licensed, bonded and insured, we offer easy approval and affordable financing as well!...

FREEFLOW ENVIRONMENTAL

When your basement is flooded, consistently damp, or just plain smells bad. When your toilets won’t flush, drains make strange sounds, or you’re fed up with the puddles in your yard that won’t dry up. When you’ve finally come to the conclusion that today is the day when you WILL take action and clean up that dirty, dangerous crawlspace. We’re here to help.

ALBATech Climate Control

We are a family owned and operated business you can trust! We offer free estimates, senior citizen, law enforcement, military & first responder discounts! We pride ourselves on our great service at great prices! Call today for all of your heating & air-conditioning needs, and let us help make your home comfortable!

AIR TECH COMFORT SYSTEMS, INC

Family owned and operated, Air Tech has been providing prompt, honest service and professional installation of furnaces, boilers, heat pumps and air conditioning systems to NWI residents since 1994. We take pride in our work, and strive to make every customer happy.

02/15/2021

I am more than impressed with Evan at Regional. He has been to my house on several occasions (because I request him every time) and has never disappointed me. He is dedicated to his job and puts his all into his work, aside from him being an amazing person overall. I will always contact Regional for all of my plumbing needs, I have gotten the best work and customer service from this company!

Description of Work
Plumbing Clog

Category plumbing

03/29/2018

The technician was very thorough in checking to see if any subflooring had been damaged by the leak, and he explained in detail what needed to be done and gave me an estimate before starting work. I was very pleased by his solving the problem quickly. I was also pleased that the company contacted me about its plans and by the technician asking me if he could come earlier than he was scheduled as h...

Description of Work
fixing a leaky toilet

Category plumbing

03/24/2018

Everything done despite freezing weather.

Description of Work
replaced broken waste pipe

Category drain pipe

12/28/2017

Excellent. Work performed made me feel very comfortable with Cody, the lead technician. Both he and partner Christopher were extremely professional and the work was completed in a very professional way. I felt as though this company cares for their clients like businesses used to. Outstanding job.

Description of Work
Tie in new gas line and install said line and natural gas heater in my wood shop -dedicated garage.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

12/27/2017

Prompt service with very little advanced notice. Technician removed old flame sensor and installed a new one in about 20 minutes. Pleased with technician and service, and will do business again them again if needed. Owner called to confirm service and sent a text with name and information about the technician before his arrival.

Description of Work
Replace flame sensor on gas furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Central Air Conditioning Replacements & Repairs, Gas and Electric Furnaces Replacements & Repairs, Heat Pump Replacements & Repairs, Indoor Air Quality Faucets, Fixtures, Pipes Water Heater Replacements & Repairs, Tankless Water Heater Replacements & Repairs, Water Main & Sewer Main Replacements.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing