One Guy with Tools

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2012

One Guy With Tools is a locally owned home remodeling & repair business. We specialize in kitchen, bath, and basement remodels. We are capable of performing a wide variety of repairs, large or small....

Jansma's Pressure Washing Services

Jansma's Pressure Washing Services

Here at Jansma's Pressure Washing Services take a lot of pride in doing quality work for our customers. I am the owner, Matt Jansma. This is 100% operated by me. I am the guy showing up to the job. I have been in the pressure washing business for 5 years total. The first two years were part time and really studying how the job needs to be done. The last 3 years this has been my full time job. Our services include house washing, concrete cleaning, roof cleaning, equipment washing (farming, trucks/trailers, decks and fences). Again, this is owner operated so I always strive for 100% satisfaction. We hope to hear from you soon! Thanks, Matt Jansma

04/26/2019

The guys installing were great and they did a wonderful job. I have more work to do, but will probably go with another company. The reason for that is that they charge a fee to use a credit card.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exhaust fans replaced in two bathrooms

CATEGORY replacement windows,ceiling fans

04/30/2018

They were here the day they said they would be and did a very good job. All the guys were nice and I was VERY pleased. Would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a utility room and replaced a door from the garage to the house.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,doors

12/14/2017

after couple of hiccups everything was taken care off to my satisfaction

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair window and securing dishwasher under granite counter

CATEGORY replacement windows

10/04/2017

Professional and quick and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall

05/02/2017

Could have been better. Took 3 weeks to return and fix problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new shower doors and fixture.

CATEGORY plumbing

We offer such services as: Kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, gutter cleaning, power washing, lighting installation and replacement, change or install smoke detectors and Carbon dioxide detectors, light plumbing and leaky faucets, install ceiling fans and add outlets, repair and install windows and doors, repair squeeky floors, siding repair, roof repairs, and much much more.

Heating and Air