Miracle & EcoWater Systems

Founded 1959 • With Angi since September 2006

General Remodeling

Miracle | EcoWater Systems was first established in Valparaiso, Indiana, over 50 years ago, and since 1959 we’ve had one singular mission: Delivering on the promise to bring the best possible water to your home or business. Additional DBA - EcoWater Systems....

Reality Construction

We are an owner operated business specializing in remodeling & renovations. We offer a wide array of services and provide good honest customer care. Please reach out to us directly at 574-910-0483 with a text description and pictures of your project or email us at RealityConstructionllc@yahoo.com.

Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling - Chesterton

When it comes to choosing a company for your particular plumbing, heating, air conditioning, or indoor air needs, you need to choose a company that has made a name for itself by providing high-quality and superior services at an affordable price. Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling is exactly this kind of company. With over four decades of industry experience, we have met the plumbing and HVAC needs of thousands of residents of NW Indiana. As a family owned and operated business, our customers are our top priority.

Offers by Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling - Chesterton on Angi
Young Plumbing

Young Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company in Valparaiso that provides top quality services throughout Northwest Indiana, Chicagoland, and the surrounding area. For over 30 years, Young Plumbing remains to be the trusted local plumbers for countless residents and business throughout the area. Their team is known for their professionalism, superior workmanship, exceptional customer care, and prompt, same-day services. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools including their fully stocked trucks, the Valparaiso plumbers offer a full-range of plumbing services including drain cleaning, toilet plumbing, water line repairs and repipes, under sink repairs, sewer main cleaning, and more. Each customer is provided with a free, detailed estimate to ensure fair, honest pricing before commencing any work. All services and products are also backed with a two-year warranty on parts and labor. Contact their office today to schedule a service. Their team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency services. Young Plumbing is also a BBB accredited business and a certified carrier of the most reliable plumbing brands in the market today such as GROHE, Gerber, Bradford White, Moen, and more.

Offers by Young Plumbing on Angi

10/14/2018

After the company employee looked over the installation, I requested a written estimate, never got it. I requested some product information to do my diligence, never got it....I won’t be calling them back and will start over again looking for someone that is hungry for business and more reliable...

Description of Work
Water softener

01/18/2017

As the owner of Beach Well Service, I personally recommend them to anyone in need of a water softener in northwest Indiana.

Description of Work
Water softener install/rental/service.

12/22/2016

Had them at my previous residence Happy with them so had them again

Description of Work
Installed a water softener

Category plumbing,water softeners

12/02/2016

Softener works great. even has a remote device to let me know when salt will be needed and sends information to Miracle Water if there is a breakdown.

Description of Work
Needed a new water softener due to parts not being made for my old softener of 30 years. Repairman called shop and had us look at new available water softeners and they brought one out that same day and installed it. LJ did a great job. Thought price was a little high, but most things cost more than you expect .Would hire them again. They also now deliver salt for the softener at a reasonable price.

03/24/2014

Very quick response. They scheduled the service for the same morning that we phoned in the problem. Arrived on time and performed the work quickly and professionally. Friendly and polite. Would call again.

Description of Work
Repaired water softener; needed to replace 2 discs that were malfunctioning.

02/05/2014

Showed me how to care for it, make changes to settings...and included two bags of salt...totally unexpected. Very good service, and my appliance is now in tip top shape.

Description of Work
Checked out the water softener and the attached pipes.

01/30/2014

They are having to canabalize older model machines that have been traded in, inorder to have available parts. also, these parts might not last. Decided to get a new water softener and it was delivered and installed within 2 hours. Very satisfied with company and technician. Tech gave a thorough explanation of new softener since it has many bells and whistles.

Description of Work
Came to repair water softener which was 27 years old. Informed me that softener could be fixed but might not last long since parts for my softener are not being made anymore.

01/26/2014

Problem solved. Technician was here one day, and new one was installed the next day.

Description of Work
I have rented a softener for 25 years, $25/month. I was having iron issues with old softener, so miracle installed a new one for free.

01/06/2014

Technician was arrived on time and was very knowledgable. I decided not to have the softener repaired,and will probably purchase a new or reconditioned unit in the future.

Description of Work
Checked water softener that had not been in use for several years.

12/01/2013

My softener was leaking and not softening the water and removing the rust. He cleaned a part out and tightened it. Just charged me for the service charge.

Category water softener installer

Water Treatment Product Sales & Rentals - Water Conditioners, Drinking Water Systems, Filters, & Salt Delivery.

Bottled Water.