FREEFLOW ENVIRONMENTAL

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

4411 Evans Ave Suite G

Valparaiso, IN 46383

When your basement is flooded, consistently damp, or just plain smells bad. When your toilets won’t flush, drains make strange sounds, or you’re fed up with the puddles in your yard that won’t dry up. When you’ve finally come to the conclusion that today is the day when you WILL take action and clean up that dirty, dangerous crawlspace. We’re here to help....

4.2

basement waterproofing (3)septic tank service (3)foundation repair (2)mold removal (2)excavating (2)drain pipe installation (1)water damage restoration (1)

11/25/2020

Their service was very good. They went out and completed the work on a timely manner. They were very courteous and understanding with the finance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did water proofing.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

11/25/2020

They explained it very thoroughly, the technician was top notch! they did a great job and I was very very happy and the price was very reasonable for what they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They analyzed my septic system, they tracked down all the pipes and they fixed it for me.

CATEGORY septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

Thank you for your awesome review. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do so. Let us know if there is anything we can possibly do in the future! - FreeFlow

11/19/2020

This company lives up to the reviews! Ashley was understanding and made sure I had an appointment for Scott to be there within 24 hours of our phone call. He did a thorough inspection and took the time to explain and answered any and all of my questions. All of the fellows that came to my home were respectful and did an amazing job! Thank you FreeFlow!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic cleaning and Crawlspace encapsulation

CATEGORY septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to let us know how we did. We would be happy to assist with anything in the future! - FreeFlow

11/17/2020

Free Flow did an excellent job in every aspect. Everyone was very helpful from the office staff to the laborers that did in fact labor very hard. Everyone was very knowledgeable and job was completed satisfactorily. I would strongly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major basement repair

CATEGORY excavators,septic tank,basement waterproofing,mold removal,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

11/17/2020

My mom needed someone to remove some mold for a remodel we were doing and I found them on Angie’s list. Professional and on time. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal

CATEGORY water damage restoration,drain pipe,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

08/18/2020

I would highly recommend FreeFlow for this job. I have been getting water seepage in by basement for years. I had 4 different inspectors come out but Larry was the only one who went over the job thoroughly with me. The pricing was right in the middle of all the quotes I received. The workmen worked very hard hauling concrete and rocks up and down the basement stairs. They covered everything with t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior basement drain system

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

02/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aerated my septic filed. The services was great and stopped all my issues. The issue I have is with price. Make sure you ask for a definition of how the price is arrived. There should be some calculation based of linear feet. He will quote a flat rate. There are others with the same tech and tool he uses that you should research and get a counter bid. I think I over paid by about 50% based on calls I made to others post my service.

CATEGORY excavators

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2015

06/26/2015

Our septic was seeping up into our yard, which was a nasty, soupy, smelly mess. We called at least a dozen companies and their only solutions were to pump the tank (we have this done yearly, so it's clearly not the problem), pack some clay over the area where it was seeping up (basically this is putting a band-aid on it), or replace the entire septic field (major expense!). Dave from FreeFlow came...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To fix our septic issues, they hydro-jetted the lines in septic field, aerated the field and installed an aerator in our tank.

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2015

Septic Services, Foundation Repair, Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Sewer & Drain Drain Cleaning, Pump Replacements

false