FREEFLOW ENVIRONMENTAL

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2010

When your basement is flooded, consistently damp, or just plain smells bad. When your toilets won’t flush, drains make strange sounds, or you’re fed up with the puddles in your yard that won’t dry up. When you’ve finally come to the conclusion that today is the day when you WILL take action and clean up that dirty, dangerous crawlspace. We’re here to help....

4.3

3.7

4.1

4.4

septic tank service (4)basement waterproofing (3)foundation repair (2)excavating (2)mold removal (1)drain cleaning (1)concrete repair (1)

07/15/2022

Tamara C.

Truly amazing company to work with. They located, diagnosed, cleaned out, and repaired our distribution box and field in a day. They are professional, thorough, and they know their business. Very, very pleased with pricing and the thoughtfulness they showed to the 90 year old owner. This company and the people that work there are top of the line! You are making a mistake if you call anyone else.

Description of Work
Septic Services

Category concrete repair, septic tank

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy we were able to get your septic issues taken care of. We appreciate your business and hope to be able to help any way in the future.

02/28/2022

Darrick K.

Do not hire. Unprofessional. Came to my home twice to work on a clogged drain. First team tapped a hole into the line and did a partial clearing. The second guy, who by the way mentioned that he wasn’t even a plumber at the end of his work, tapped a hole into a different section of the same pipe and did very little before telling his manager there was no more that could be done. Then proceeded to tell me that I need to have the line replaced (which they previously said could not be done). I’ve made multiple calls to their office, if for nothing else but to get a full assessment of what was done, and have yet to receive any feedback.

Description of Work
Line clean out

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/08/2022

11/25/2020

Terry W.

They explained it very thoroughly, the technician was top notch! they did a great job and I was very very happy and the price was very reasonable for what they did.

Description of Work
They analyzed my septic system, they tracked down all the pipes and they fixed it for me.

Category septic tank

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

Thank you for your awesome review. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do so. Let us know if there is anything we can possibly do in the future! - FreeFlow

11/25/2020

Margie S.

Their service was very good. They went out and completed the work on a timely manner. They were very courteous and understanding with the finance.

Description of Work
They did water proofing.

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

11/19/2020

Melissa M.

This company lives up to the reviews! Ashley was understanding and made sure I had an appointment for Scott to be there within 24 hours of our phone call. He did a thorough inspection and took the time to explain and answered any and all of my questions. All of the fellows that came to my home were respectful and did an amazing job! Thank you FreeFlow!!

Description of Work
Septic cleaning and Crawlspace encapsulation

Category septic tank

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to let us know how we did. We would be happy to assist with anything in the future! - FreeFlow

11/17/2020

Mary P.

Free Flow did an excellent job in every aspect. Everyone was very helpful from the office staff to the laborers that did in fact labor very hard. Everyone was very knowledgeable and job was completed satisfactorily. I would strongly recommend!

Description of Work
Major basement repair

Category excavators, septic tank, basement waterproofing, mold removal, foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

08/18/2020

Lisa K.

I would highly recommend FreeFlow for this job. I have been getting water seepage in by basement for years. I had 4 different inspectors come out but Larry was the only one who went over the job thoroughly with me. The pricing was right in the middle of all the quotes I received. The workmen worked very hard hauling concrete and rocks up and down the basement stairs. They covered everything with tarps and butcher paper to minimize the cleanup. They really did a great job! There are a few things, however, you need to know first. 1. If you have a well tank you have to call a well service to temporarily move it if you want water while the guys are working. Call and schedule a couple of weeks in advance as they are busy. 2. If you have a water softener you will have to remove the tanks until the job is finished. Buy a few gallons of water and a couple of cases of water for drinking and washing. 3. Cover the cold air return ducts in your basement so you don't have concrete dust throughout your house. 4. If you are going to paint the walls do it before the concrete and cove system go in. You will have a day or two (after they leave for the day) while they are digging the trench and laying the pipes. It is VERY hard to paint after the cove system is in. 5. After the concrete dries you will see some on the cove system. It is very easy to wipe off and looks much better if you do. 6. Even with tarps the dust gets on things so be prepared for some cleanup.

Description of Work
Interior basement drain system

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

02/03/2016

Brent W.

Description of Work
Aerated my septic filed. The services was great and stopped all my issues. The issue I have is with price. Make sure you ask for a definition of how the price is arrived. There should be some calculation based of linear feet. He will quote a flat rate. There are others with the same tech and tool he uses that you should research and get a counter bid. I think I over paid by about 50% based on calls I made to others post my service.

Category excavators

Work Completed On 06/28/2015

06/26/2015

Joseph F.

Our septic was seeping up into our yard, which was a nasty, soupy, smelly mess. We called at least a dozen companies and their only solutions were to pump the tank (we have this done yearly, so it's clearly not the problem), pack some clay over the area where it was seeping up (basically this is putting a band-aid on it), or replace the entire septic field (major expense!). Dave from FreeFlow came out and did an inspection. (He was the only one who wanted to do an inspection - the other guys I called wouldn't even do one when asked.) Dave diagnosed the issue and came up with a real solution to our problem. He came out the next week and did the work, which consisted of hydro-jetting all the lines and aerating the entire field. I assumed that when they left, our yard would be completely torn up, but you could barely tell they were there; any holes they dug were covered up so well that you couldn't even find them. The best part is that within one week, the nasty, soupy, smelly mess was completely gone! Thank you FreeFlow!!! If you have any septic issues, I would highly recommend FreeFlow. Dave is honest and the pricing is definitely fair. He listens to the problems you are having to ensure that he comes up with the solution you need. Great guy, great company.

Description of Work
To fix our septic issues, they hydro-jetted the lines in septic field, aerated the field and installed an aerator in our tank.

Category foundation repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check
    Indiana
    Lake County, Porter County, LaPorte County
    12/31/2021

Offering full services, no restrictions.

Please call for more details.