Bren-Mark Window & Gutter Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 2101

Valparaiso, IN 46384

Bren-Mark Window & Gutter Cleaning strives to provide top quality and service at a fair price. Thousands of customers trust us to take care of their needs. We clean windows & gutters for both Residential and Commercial customers, 1-3 stories high. And, when we say "windows" we mean the glass, the edges and the sills. We utilize cutting-edge technology that allows for greater safety while providing superior results. Estimates are free. No subcontractors, only fully-insured, bonded and uniformed employees. All of our cleaners have undergone a thorough background check prior to being hired. Our customer service is 2nd to none. Call us and speak to a real live person or communicate via email, whichever you prefer. We are here to help. Previously we operated as a top Fish Window Cleaning franchise from 1999 to 2009 until gaining our independence in Jan 2010....

05/25/2021

Marie B.

The service was excellent. They have a reasonable cost .

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate it and we're glad you are happy.

09/05/2019

Bobbie O.

The service was fine, "A" rating across the board

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning Service

04/13/2019

Angel R.

This is the second time we have hired Bren-Mark to clean our windows. They do amazing work and at a reasonable price. We have a three story home so the windows are definitely a task. This company has the kindest and most professional staff from the girls in the office to the technicians that arrive to do the work. While the technician was here cleaning I asked if they give Veteran's discounts and he referred me to the office. The girl in the office said absolutely we do. She immediately adjusted our bill for us. All around great experience, I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
window washing

Category window cleaning

Thank you! We are glad you had a great experience with us and we strive to provide that for all of our customers.

12/31/2018

Kathryn M.

Very professional and courteous. Due to weather conditions they said it might be 2-3 weeks before they could get to me (due to backlog), but they were out within a week. Did a great job and you couldn't even tell they had been there. No mess left behind. The worker took before and after pictures for me to see. They did a great job from start (initial contact & estimate) to finish. Since there is no need for you to be home for them to do this, they do not actually schedule a specific date. I will definitely use them again ! Even got a senior citizen discount.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank You! We appreciate your feedback. This review will be posted on our "Good Job" Board for all of the company to see.

05/09/2018

Stacie S.

They came out and did an great job. I couldn't even tell they were there as they cleaned up everything. Owner was very responsive to all my emails and questions He even took pictures and gave great recommendations.

Description of Work
They did a Great Job

01/08/2018

Kathy S.

It went very well. Very professional, courteous, prompt.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

11/01/2017

David H.

good job - no problems - easy to work with

Description of Work
window cleaning

09/13/2017

Linda S.

They did a very nice job and removed all debris.

Description of Work
Gutters needed to be cleaned.

08/21/2017

Jean S.

Great! Have used them in the past for my home and rental property. Always clean up after the job. Can't say enough about their professionalism.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and downspouts

08/16/2017

Michael S.

Great service. prompt, professional and courteous.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

08/15/2017

Angeline K.

She was very courteous, thorough, pleasant to work with . Windows look very nice.

Description of Work
Windows of three level house cleaned inside and out

07/17/2017

Angeline K.

Very well. Courteous and efficient cleaners.

Description of Work
Windows indoor and out cleaned

06/16/2017

Tom H.

We have hired Bren-Mark twice. They have done an excellent job both times. Their new equipment allowed them to thoroughly clean very hard-to-reach windows.

Description of Work
We needed all the windows in our house cleaned. The terrain around our house is difficult and many windows are very hard to clean.

05/16/2017

J. Michael K.

Jen could not have done a neater, more thorough job. I would not hesitate to use Bren-Mark again or recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

05/15/2017

Beth R.

He was vey good! Fast and a great job....

Description of Work
All windows, screens and sills, inside and out.

05/11/2017

Rose S.

Everything went according to plan. Once I purchased the certificate, they called me right away to set up a time for an estimate. Once that was done, they made arrangements to come out and called 15 minutes ahead of their arrival.

Description of Work
I needed my gutters cleaned.

03/30/2017

Robert M.

It went GREAT I was expecting a whole bunch of guys when in fact one guy showed up on time, very polite and did the entire job by himself inside , outside windows, cleaned all screens and the inside edging of the window frames. I have never seen my windows that clean in the 25 years of ownership and when my wife arrived home she couldn't believe how clean they were. We will never clean our own windows again for hat price it was REAT.

Description of Work
They came out to first give me a quote on the job which I thought was an excellent price. Then once we scheduled it another crew came out to do the cleaning all very prompt.

01/18/2017

Colleen H.

Their workers showed up two days early in the time span given. It was perfect timing as we had a big storm coming in. Quickly they had all the gutters done and mine were bad. Very happy and satisfied.

Description of Work
Had gutters cleaned.

12/29/2016

Dennis S.

They did a great job! They were punctual, professional, and courteous.

Description of Work
The guys from BrenMark came out to clean our gutters and wash windows.

12/05/2016

Bob N.

Don went above and beyond the work that was promised, i highly recommend him

Description of Work
Gutter repair and leaf guards installed.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

11/21/2016

Liz R.

The price was a little high. But not that bad. They do great work. I would use them again. They were good, dependable and did good work.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior window and sill cleaning.

11/15/2016

Kelvin Y.

They have great communication. They have great follow up as well

Description of Work
This is for gutter work

09/26/2016

Victoria G.

Very well. Office staff were excellent. Actual work done by not as proffessional staff.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

09/07/2016

Heather K.

It was overall a good experience, the job was done well. The only thing I didn't like was not knowing exactly what day they'd be coming out. Maybe that's the norm for this industry (it was our first time hiring someone to clean our gutters), but I just found it odd that there was no set timeline for when they'd come out. That being said, it was within day so it worked out ok.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

08/28/2016

Debbie C.

Since I've never hired a professional service company to clean my windows before, I was a little shocked that they never hosed the windows down before cleaning. Had I knowned that this was not part of the service, I would have done it myself before they came. Other than this I was happy with the work the young man did.

Description of Work
I hired Bren-Mark to clean all outside windows of house and the inside and outside of screened in porch.

Moore Construction Inc

Moore Construction, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured specialist in roofing, seamless gutters, soffit, fascia, and vinyl siding. We are celebrating our 27th year in business. We serve all of the Chicago Land area including most suburbs and Northwest Indiana. We are family owned and operated, and you deal directly with the owner, Michael Moore. All of our work is guaranteed and performed by our uniformed employees, with supervision on every job. Commercial & residential. We offer free inspections, and send a professional proposal all free of charge. You can contact Maggie by email or calling the office. Or call Michael Moore directly at (312) 995-3994. Award wining. Family owned & operated.

OJ Services

OJ Services is a owner operated Pressure Washing service Schererville, IN and surrounding areas. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Global Exterior Experts LLC

We are Global Exterior Experts, LLC, an award winning residential/commercial exterior construction and restoration company. We are a roofing company that specializes in residential and commercial buildings. We proudly serve the Western Suburbs and Chicago-land areas. We perform high quality and affordable roofing, siding, gutter, fascia, windows and insurance-based home restoration and home construction. We also offer new home construction. We are here for all your home improvement needs, give us a call today to schedule a free estimate!

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Window Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning. Skylights. Screens. Ceiling fans. Mirrors. Post construction cleaning. Track & sill detailing. Storm windows.