Affordable Remodelers Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2013

212 E Morthland Dr

Valparaiso, IN 46383

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Affordable Remodelers is a full service exterior and interior remodeling General Contractor. We offer factory direct products on windows, doors, siding, roofing and just about any home improvement or light commercial project. Our skilled and experienced carpenters are Factory Certified to perform the most difficult remodeling tasks in a timely manner. An Affordable Remodelers Project Manager is a call or click away from scheduling a free, no-obligation, in home estimate and design consultation. Convenient daytime, evening and weekend hours make it easy for you to find the time to get the job done that you've been putting off far to long. Let Affordable Remodelers Make Your Dream Home a Reality!...

window replacement (21)roofing (16)siding companies (11)gutter repair (5)door installation (3)interior painting (2)home remodeling (2)skylight installation (2)garage building (2)general contractors (2)woodworking (1)egress window (1)

06/22/2020

Michael M.

Am very satisfied with the work they did

Description of Work
Siding windows doors

Category gutter repair,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Thank you very much for the review!

06/11/2020

Blake B.

Great! I wouldn't hire anyone else! Would recommend to anyone. Great group of people who care about their customers. Quality services and overall good experience.

Description of Work
Roofing, Windows, Siding. (House remodelled)

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

Thank you for your great review!

06/09/2020

Amanda G.

A representative called and scheduled an estimate quickly. Unfortunately there was rain that day. The person coming for the estimate asked me if they should reschedule. I told them it was up to them and told them our next available time. They ended up coming. They were here less than 30 mins. Before leaving they said they would email an estimate. That was nearly 2 weeks ago. Really disappointed.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

We are sorry your experience didn’t match your expectation. At Affordable Remodelers we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Please reach out via email at kevin@affordableremodelers.net and let us know how we can make you completely satisfied.

01/29/2020

NANCY B.

they called and said they only do new construction

Description of Work
I wanted an estimate on replacing a piece of facia

Category siding

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

10/03/2018

April O.

Affordable Remodelers did an excellent job on our siding. We will use this company again for any future projects. There were some issues with the final wrapped window count, but Kevin and Eddie worked with us on the price for a highly satisfactory outcome.

Description of Work
Siding and gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 09/13/2018

Review for Affordable Remodelers Inc - 212 E Morthland Dr, Valparaiso, IN - 37443982

Thank you very much for your business and for taking the time to write your awesome review! Your home turned out really nice with the colors and accents you chose. I especially like the look of the new white window and door wraps and whit corners accenting the Exterior Portfolio, "Canyon" color siding. The Canyon color is brand new for 2018. Please keep Affordable Remodelers in mind for your next home improvement project.

07/31/2017

Dawnelle B.

Great customer service and very nice people

Description of Work
Siding and gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for Affordable Remodelers. We will be happy to help you with any of your home improvement needs!

06/14/2017

Dawn T.

Gave me the run around during the 10 minutes I was on the phone trying to schedule an estimate for a shower remodel. Basically would not give me an appointment because my husband and I would not be there together for an appointment. Shame on you. It's a whole new century and women can be the bread winners and decisions makers. Took them a week to call me back and then claimed it was 6 months for bath remodels, so they would not come out. From the initial conversation to the late return call it was apparent they would not "waste" their time on me even though I was paying for it all. Not a good business practice, but gave me the opportunity to find an amazing company that has gone above and beyond even though they are only working with "The Wife".

Description of Work
Shower remodeling

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

Our receptionist, who by the way is a single mom and only bread winner and decision maker in her house, would not disrespect anyone calling our company for an estimate. After further investigation, I found out you were looking to get quotes on multiple projects including your bathroom. We would be happy to schedule an appointment for exterior projects but we are completely booked for interior jobs including bathrooms until late fall/early winter. We never know who might want to be involved in the estimating process so we ask if any other "decision makers" would want to be present when we come to look at a customers home. I think your being quite unfair to our receptionist and our company by giving us the worst grade possible. As a matter of fact, our receptionist followed-up with you a few days later to find out if you were still interested in having us come out to give you an estimate for anything other than interior work. I'm glad you found someone to help you with your bathroom. Please consider retracting your review and grade you gave us.

05/26/2017

Jerry L.

Never actually had any work done, bad customer service. They promise to call back and do not honor that promise. The person at the front end has very little patience, and unfortunately they lost my business.

Description of Work
Had initially called and talked to owners wife for 45 mins explaining necessary repairs, was going to be a big remodel job, she was going to call the following week for scheduling an on site estimate. Never called me back. I called them back the following week and was supposed to get a call back again. Again, no return call. So a third time I called, and explained the situation, and woman on phone had a bad attitude, and was very short with me. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. BEWARE

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

How can we call you back when you block your number when you call and you refuse to give us your phone number? I understand you were very rude to my receptionist as she tried to offer to have me (owner of AR) call you back. I think your my competitor or my competitor put you up to this. Please retract this nonsense.

05/08/2017

Anita L.

The company wanted me to sign a release form that said they would accept the insurance quote and allowed for additional expenses, as needed. They wanted to serve as my agent with the insurance company, but I wasn't comfortable with the discussion.

Description of Work
Roof shingles needed repair after storm damage

Work Completed On 03/14/2017

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Affordable Remodelers and dealing with insurance claims for storm damage. The contact release is required by your insurance company before they will talk to a contractor. We have a tremendous amount of experience in dealing with insurance adjusters to make sure our customers are treated fairly. Dealing with some adjusters and insurance claims departments is like going into court without an attorney. I hope you don't get taken advantage of by your insurance company or a roofer that will do the job on the cheap. Please call back if you reconsider. We would be happy to help any way we can. Maybe we could do a little better job explaining the process and answering any and all questions you have.

04/24/2017

terry C.

The work went very smooth.The owner gave me a very reasonable price and the quality of work was outstanding.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Affordable Remodelers is available to help you any way we can in the future.

Windows, Doors, Siding, Roofing, Skylights, Gutters, Leaf Guards, Decks & Patios, Screen Rooms, Sun Rooms, Room Additions, Storm & Hail Damage Repair, Full-Service Exterior/Interior Remodeling and Home Improvements

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check