ACRYLIC RECOATING SYSTEMS

Founded 1959 • With Angi since August 2006

Here at Jansma's Pressure Washing Services take a lot of pride in doing quality work for our customers. I am the owner, Matt Jansma. This is 100% operated by me. I am the guy showing up to the job. I have been in the pressure washing business for 5 years total. The first two years were part time and really studying how the job needs to be done. The last 3 years this has been my full time job. Our services include house washing, concrete cleaning, roof cleaning, equipment washing (farming, trucks/trailers, decks and fences). Again, this is owner operated so I always strive for 100% satisfaction. We hope to hear from you soon! Thanks, Matt Jansma

With Over Forty Years of Experience, Artisan Quality Construction, Inc. has the experience and knowledge needed to complete your project with the highest degree of professionalism and at the highest quality standards...Our construction professionals have an average of twenty-four years of experience in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial construction projects. Every member of our team strives to ensure that you are happy with every part of the construction process and every detail our work. Call, text or click to schedule a free estimate today! Call or text (219) 252-7283

Moore Construction, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured specialist in roofing, seamless gutters, soffit, fascia, and vinyl siding. We are celebrating our 27th year in business. We serve all of the Chicago Land area including most suburbs and Northwest Indiana. We are family owned and operated, and you deal directly with the owner, Michael Moore. All of our work is guaranteed and performed by our uniformed employees, with supervision on every job. Commercial & residential. We offer free inspections, and send a professional proposal all free of charge. You can contact Maggie by email or calling the office. Or call Michael Moore directly at (312) 995-3994. Award wining. Family owned & operated.

08/18/2006

I HAD AN ESTIMATE SOME TIME PRIOR TO THEM DOING THE JOB, BUT HAD SOME FAMILY ISSUES AND WHEN I GOT BACK TO THEM THEY WERE JUST AS COOPERATIVE AS THEY WERE IN THE BEGINNING. THEY GOT THE JOB DONE QUICKLY.

Description of Work
THEY PAINTED THE EXTERIOR OF MY HOUSE.

Category house painters

COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL: ALUMINUM SIDING, CEDAR SIDING, WOOD SIDING, VINYL SIDING, POWERWASHING, SOFFITS, GUTTER & DOWNSPOUTS, INTERIOR AND EXTERIORS.

UP TO 15 YEARS