Above Board Construction

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2010

4.2

Above Board Construction provides 24 Hr/7 day Disaster Recovery Service related to Fire, Water, Wind, & Restoration services. We work directly with your insurance company to provide a turnkey service to restore your home or business back to its original condition before the occurrence happened. We also provide full-service remodeling and roofing capabilities at a competitive rate....

Free Paint with any Exterior or Interior Paint Project for Angie's List Members! Color Your World with Five Star Painting! At Five Star Painting, we understand the importance of color. Painting the spaces where you live and work is about more than just paint. There is an emotional value to paint. Paint has the power to reflect who you are. It can transform a room from just a room to a place you want to be. Color can reflect your personality, your hopes, your dreams, and your interests. Color matters! From a fresh exterior paint job that improves the curb appeal of your home or business to interior paint that brings color and feeling to your daily life, paint can make all the difference—and at Five Star Painting, we’ve got paint covered. Our mission is to capture your dreams and enhance your lifestyle by adding color to your world: the way you see it.

Moore Construction, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured specialist in roofing, seamless gutters, soffit, fascia, and vinyl siding. We are celebrating our 27th year in business. We serve all of the Chicago Land area including most suburbs and Northwest Indiana. We are family owned and operated, and you deal directly with the owner, Michael Moore. All of our work is guaranteed and performed by our uniformed employees, with supervision on every job. Commercial & residential. We offer free inspections, and send a professional proposal all free of charge. You can contact Maggie by email or calling the office. Or call Michael Moore directly at (312) 995-3994. Award wining. Family owned & operated.

10/16/2019

Great. Work done on time and in professional manor and clean up well done.

Description of Work
repair bamboo flooring

Category handyman service

04/10/2017

Great. Price well below another estimate and work was done in a professional and proper way with clean up to immaculate condition.

Description of Work
repair bamboo flooring

Category handyman service

07/15/2016

I had a flood in my basement and called them to come out and restore my basement (flooring, drywall, electrical etc). When they came out, they cleaned the basement out, hauled some junk, used a sump pump, put in an electrical box and put up some light fixtures. That was it. They were supposed to put drywall in and do flooring and sealing. My insurance company gave me a check to get the work done f...

Description of Work
restore my basement

Category basement remodeling

07/06/2014

They are wonderful to work with - they listen and care and are very trustworthy. I felt very comfortable giving them a key to come in and finish up some work while I had to go to work. They took care of all the plumbing problems and water issues, they painted, put in new flooring, re-installed all of the kitchen appliances perfectly.

Description of Work
My kitchen had serious water issues including some mold. They completely resolved all issues and put my kitchen back together beautifully.

Category handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

07/05/2014

They were professional and courteous as well as prompt. They will be back to give an estimate and repair but needed emergency tarp first

Description of Work
Soffit and roof damage due to a fallen tree. I called and they were at the house within two hours to tarp it until insurance is filed.

Fire, Water, Wind, & Restoration Services and Full Service Remodeling and Roofing.

n/a