Paul Davis Restoration - Terra Haute

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2016

4.3

When it comes to property damage restoration work Paul Davis of Terre Haute is your complete resource. Whether you’ve recently experienced a house fire or discovered mold in your office, we can rebuild and repair until your property is restored to a safe and healthy state. We can handle restoration work for to both commercial and residential properties to help make the process as seamless as possible, we work closely with many national and local insurance companies. Water, Fire Mold, or Storm damage - just call Paul Davis...

DC Cleaning

DC Cleaning a dry carpet cleaning company is locally owned and operated. Carpets are ready to walk on immediately and Most of the products we use are Green Seal Certified. While believing that integrity and quality service are key elements in achieving long term successful customer relationships we strive to be hard working, courteous and on time.

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi

12/15/2017

The roof was repaired and all the inside work was superb. The only issue is that the company is so busy, that the job took forever! However, these people are the experts. Even the mold tester said this company was the best.

Description of Work
We had a leaky roof that caused water damage and mold

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

04/29/2016

While we were in not huge hurry to get things done things progressed a little slower than we hoped but other than that they were quite professional, courteous, and attentive to our expectations. The end result was good and there is no real noticeable sign of previous issue. The personnel were friendly and very insistent on satisfaction with the work that was performed.

Description of Work
Repaired water and mold damage as a result of a faulty roof patch.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

04/27/2016

i first called them when i started having an issue with my insurance company. They came out and took readings and answered all of my questions upon initial arrival. When i finally got my insurance company to arrive ( after three months) Paul Davis was only to happy to come and talk to my adjuster. The insurance company denied my claim ( not a covered peril) , but Paul Davis was there for me again. i had mold as a cause to the water. with my kid i couldn't let it just sit. Luckily they had an extremely fair financing program. For me Paul Davis was the only one there for me from day one til the end and i cant thank them enough.

Description of Work
Paul Davis was really quick to get out to my house. the price was a little high i thought at first until i saw the work they did. I would strongly recommend that anyone with these problems contact Paul Davis of Terre Haute.

Category water damage restoration

Residential fire, smoke, water & wind damage restoration, mold removal & remodeling.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing