Owen Valley Flooring Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2012

2237 IN-67

SPENCER, IN 47460

Cost is determined by the job....

05/23/2015

Jane W.

They were excellent. I felt they were honest. I felt they gave me a fair price. They came to my house and discussed different carpets and they said that they had remnants that were big enough to do the rooms that I wanted done and that saved me some money. I thought they were very responsible. They've been great. They quality is great. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed two rooms with carpet.

Category carpet installation

03/16/2014

candace W.

the owner and his wife came out to measure the room and arranged for the installation. over and above excellent service and quality of product

Description of Work
I purchased a remnant

Category carpet installation

03/01/2014

Jane W.

Great. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
They showed up when they were supposed to only I had just found out that I had to be in the office that day. I was more than a little nervous to leave my house open to strangers. I checked on them at lunch and they were doing a beautiful job. When I got home from work, they had moved my furniture back into the rooms & cleaned up after themselves.

Category flooring contractor

03/13/2013

roger N.

They were more reasonable than everybody else and did a good work. They were easy to work with and they stood by their installation.

Description of Work
I have used Owen Valley Flooring Inc for wood flooring and carpet.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

04/24/2012

Alvaro N.

The work had to go forward in stages and they accommodated our scheduling needs. The project also had a major interruption when the vinyl installer discovered that we needed to make a major repair before the work could be completed. Through all the starts and stops, they were courteous and accommodating. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
They helped us select ceramic tile, vinyl flooring, and carpeting within our target budget and provided very capable installers.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Schriber's Flooring LLC

With over 10 yrs and family owned and operated for 50 yrs, I first observe the floor that is currently down if any. Then we discuss what flooring options you are wanting. I do have a show case, what I have most customers do is send me pictures of colors they like and I bring samples with me same day I do the quote. Then we discuss what flooring prep is needed to be done. I install hardwood, vinyl plank click together, vinyl plank glue down, laminate, and carpet. I also install plywood. I also install trim such as baseboards and quarter round. I also pour self leveling compound if there is an un level area in the floor. I have went through seminars to learn new recommendations for different flooring needs. We also install new interior door frame kits. Great deal that most customers like is you deal with me the owner start to finish I am on all my job sites customers don't have to go through 2 or 3 different people for a job site. I am able to do that because we do one job at a time customers aren't just a number to me, I try to build relationships with all customers for returning business.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Carpet, hardwood, laminate flooring, tile, countertops & stone.