VacMan Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2008

Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Bric Enterprises Inc....

Integrity Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning

Integrity is more than a name for us, it’s a promise. We promise to stay true to our roots with honest, prompt and expert HVAC services from our skilled technicians. Our work is guaranteed 100% of the time. Although cleaning is what we live and breathe, we understand that you may have questions. As part of our commitment to integrity, we are happy answer any questions you might have along the way.

Offers by Integrity Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning on Angi

07/05/2018

Jennifer W.

I received a very quick response to my quote request. Vacman was able to fit me in right away to come investigate my issue. He did a thorough inspection, and then told me what was needed, and had pictures from under my house to show me why. He was able to complete the installation that same day. They checked in with me every step of the way, from showing me the outside vent cover and choosing a color, to making sure that the washer and dryer were left in a position I was happy with. They were very polite and professional, and the materials they used seemed to be very high quality. I am pleased with the work, and would hire Vacman again.

Description of Work
Replaced dryer vent duct

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for trusting VacMan with the safety of your home. It was a pleasure to meet you.

12/27/2017

ann R.

We couldn't be happier with our service. The difference in air quality was like night and day! We will definitely use them in the future and would recommend their service to other friends and family. Price was reasonable. Very informative on service provided.

Description of Work
Cleaning of slab air duct system.

05/12/2017

Kristina M.

Quick and honest. When it was just some collected lint he didn't even charge me.

Description of Work
The dryer was taking several cycles to dry clothes. I was told by another technician that it was a vent issue.

Category dryer vent cleaning

05/08/2017

Tim G.

It went great. When I called to get information, the entire process was explained in detail and the cost was given based on the number of vents and returns I provided and was told how much each additional vent would cost. I was blown away by how courteous and helpful the company was. The service itself couldn't have been better. I was given a time of arrival, and was called prior to let me know that they would arrive about ten minutes ahead of schedule. Matt was courteous and personable and explained what he would be doing. He toured the house with us to find the location of each vent and return. The entire process took about one-half hour less than estimated. We were shown before and after pictures of a couple of our deducts and a movie of a duct being cleaned. All equipment used was clean and surrounded by cloths to protect our floors and walls. The final price was the same as that quoted. I would recommend VacMan wholeheartedly!

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Thanks for trusting VacMan to be in your home and taking time to let us know how we are doing. It was a pleasure to both meet you and be in your home. Thanks again from the "Team you can Trust."

12/18/2015

Helen M.

My phone message to VacMan was returned promptly. An estimate was given once the number of vents was determined. A date was established that fit our and their schedule. A phone call to us on the day of the appointment to verify the appointment time was made and Matt and Ryan arrived right on time. They assessed the home, the ductwork, and assured us we could leave the home and they would call us a half hour before completion. They estimated the required time and were very lose to being right on target. We came home, saw pictures of the before and after of our ducts, and were certainly impressed with the results. Both Matt and Ryan were so professional,knowledgeable, careful, positive, and willing to relate what would be done, how the system works and what to expect. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

Description of Work
Providers (Matt and Ryan) cleaned our very dirty duct work and repaired two places where the ducts had become separated. The work was done on our quite old home which has many twists and turns in the duct system.

Category air duct cleaning

Thanks for allowing VacMan in your home. It was our pleasure to both meet and serve you. We appreciate your time in giving us a review. Thanks again from the Guys you can Trust

04/05/2015

Gertrude J.

It went well. The gentleman cane in, prep and then clean the ducts.

Description of Work
Clean air ducts

Category air duct cleaning

Thanks for allowing VacMan to clean the duct work in your home and for the time in giving us review. It was our pleasure to be in your home. Thanks again from the Guys you can Trust.

03/27/2015

Marilyn Y.

Very professional. Over priced for small 2 bedroom house, however I went with them knowing the job would be done right. Took a long time (a week to get pictures), as I do not live in area to be there when it was being done.

Description of Work
Cleaned air vents in small house.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for your confidence in allowing VacMan to clean the duct work in your rental home. I do not consider a week a long time for you to receive pictures. Our agreement was that payment would be provided when service was completed. I did however hold the pictures until I received payment which was a couple days after appointment. Not all air duct cleanings or air duct cleaners are the same. VacMan provides the BEST VALUE in air duct cleaning with the Right Equipment, Know How and the desire to do the Best Job Possible. Thanks again from the Guy's you can Trust!

03/10/2015

Sara H.

It went well. Thorough and very attention to detail.

Description of Work
Cleaned air du ts

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you for trusting VacMan with the cleaning of your duct work. It was a pleasure to be in your home.

01/29/2015

Mike D.

The job prior to mine went longer than anticipated. As a result they arrived at my house later than scheduled but they called in advance to let me know and gave me the option of rescheduling. Once they arrived they were professional and quick but thorough. As an apology for coming later than planned they cleaned the dryer duct and vent free of charge.

Description of Work
Cleaned the HVAC ducts and clothes dryer duct and vent.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thanks so much for allowing VacMan to take care of your indoor air quality and for the review. It was a pleasure to be in your home. Sorry again for running late but we hope we were worth the wait.

11/06/2014

Laura K.

VacMan was on time. He gave me a quote for the work that needed done. VacMan and his son were very polite and professional. They cleaned the ducts in a couple of hours. I was very happy with the job they did.

Description of Work
Cleaned out the furnace heat and cold air ducts.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thanks for the work. It was a pleasure to be in your home.

VacMan Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2008

19600 Miller Rd

South Bend, IN 46614

AIR DUCT CLEANING of Residential homes and commercial buildings, HVAC duct work cleaning, bathroom exhaust ventilation, commercial dryer ducting, dust collection systems, fume exhaust ventilation & dryer vent cleaning. DRYER VENT INSTALLATION

Ask for details.