Ionic Fresh

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

4312 Hunter Run Cir

South Bend, IN 46628

Ionic Fresh provides carpet,upholstery, rug and tile cleaning to residential and commercial customers within South Bend Indiana and surrounding areas of Michiana. We also provide power washing, 24 hours emergency water extraction and Auto / RV detailing....

08/20/2018

Patricia R.

Two of our large breed dogs had diarrhea for 5 days and I was beside myself trying to get the stains cleaned up. We decided to try Ionic Fresh. Thank goodness we did. Their technician Sayers Walubita was professional and honest. The 3 step process used by Ionic Fresh got the stains and the odors out of our carpets. In fact I had them do our entire house because there were spots that were not readily apparent to the naked eye. My entire house smells great, the carpets look brand new, and none of the stains came back. Worth every penny! I highly recommend them. And Sayela took his time no rushing and the result was impressive.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

06/15/2018

Danita K F.

It was an excellent service. They were on time, professional and thorough. The carpet was left in very bad condition, They took pictures and sent them to me before starting. They worked diligently to remove the stains. After the service they sent me pictures of the cleaned carpet and it looked amazing. I am very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of two rooms and a hallway

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you Danita for your review.

09/06/2016

Sarah L.

Description of Work
For carpet cleaners, we used Ionic Fresh. They did deep cleaning of the carpets.

09/06/2016

Sarah L.

Their price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
For carpet cleaners, we first used Ionic Fresh. They did deep cleaning of the carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review.

08/25/2016

Nori-Ann B.

I was contacted the same day I left a voice mail on their answering machine. Because I was a returning customer, I was given the next available appointment. The technician arrived promptly and went right to work after I showed him the rooms and areas that I needed cleaning. He explained that pet stains can be difficult to remove, but they would return at no extra charge, if the stains returned within the next 3 days. The technician was very professional, polite, conscientious and did an awesome job! I would highly recommend Ionic Fresh!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 5 rooms, 13 stairs, bedroom hall and pet stain removal

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review

09/11/2015

Erin D.

I've used Ionic Fresh three times now and have had an excellent experience. I've received prompt answers to my questions via e-mail, the technician (same one each time so far!) always shows up on time and is courteous and professional in demeanor. They're very transparent about the pricing, and I'm always satisfied with the end result. They've cleaned my furniture before, too, and have also done a great job with that. Definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Cleaning and deodorizing of carpeting and area rugs.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Parkers Cleaning Services

Work Specialties: All house keeping, Laundry, carpet shampooing, Dog baths (Must be friendly, Well behaved) Wall cleaning, grout cleaning, refrigerator deep cleaning, Dishes, Bath/toilet cleaning, Vacuuming, dusting etc. I believe you should hire me as your housekeeper. Because I will make sure the Job is done up to your par & better! I am very trustworthy & well on communication and timing. I have not been in business long but I have been in housekeeping for 2 years now threw High Inn Hotels. This is a owner-operated business. Please feel free to call and ask any questions!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

carpet, rug and upholstery steam cleaning. Tile and grout steam cleaning. Auto and RV detailing. 24 hours emergency water extraction.

fire restoration