EDWARD J WHITE INC

Founded 1925 • With Angi since July 2008

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. INDIANA PLUMBING LICENSE #: CP81021273. We have heating licenses, or are registered heating contractors, in South Bend (St. Joseph County), Mishawaka, Elkhart, Goshen, LaPorte, Michigan City and Niles. We also have a state plumbing license in Michigan....

Mr. Handyman of Northern St Joseph & Elkhart Co

Locally owned and operated. We are a licensed and insured home improvement contractor that has served Michiana homeowners and businesses since 2008. Each day, with every job we do, we endeavor to please customers and to protect the trust of our friends who refer us. We employ skilled contractors with an average of 20 years’ experience across the trades. Most important, they are bonded, full-time company employees. Award winning.

12/19/2017

I was pleased with their service from the first call to completion

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House winterized

03/27/2017

Considering that the entire neighborhood was experiencing a power outage the gentleman from EJ White was able to complete the replacement in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced leaking gas connection to kitchen range.

CATEGORY gas leak repair

10/18/2016

Superior service and quality of products. They had extensive knowledge, and give you straight answers. We will never use anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new water heater and water softener.

CATEGORY water heater repair,water softeners

01/03/2016

Service was excellent and very professional.  It's platinum service at a platinum price.  If I were doing sensitive renovations this might have been more worth it to me (which is why I checked "yes" to "would you use them in the future").  But for the jobs listed above, I should have called a handyman, or done them myself.   It would have been better to have a sense of overall cost at the outset, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed three toilets (replaced fill valves and flappers), fixed some sinks, removed a garbage disposal.

05/01/2015

After wiggling thermocouple fitting, got pilot light lit. Hours later, same problem showed up with pilot out, no gas flow. After call-back, they let us know they cannot get Whirlpool parts. Why didn't they let us know when I first called them up. $150 later, no improvement. Customer not happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After wiggling thermocouple fitting, got pilot light lit.

CATEGORY plumbing

TOILETS, LAVATORIES, SINKS, BATHTUBS, WHIRLPOOLS. WATER HEATERS & SOFTNERS. REVERSE OSMOSIS, WATER, & IRON FILTERS. POOL FILTERS & HEATERS. WATER, DRAIN, & GAS PIPING. PIPE THAWING, SEWER GAS LEAK DETECTION, GAS SYSTEM TESTING. GAS, ELECTRIC, & OIL FURNACES. HOT WATER & STEAM BOILERS. HEAT PUMPS, AIR CONDITIONING, SNOW MELT SYSTEMS. ROOF TOP UNITS, AIR HANDLERS, CHILLERS, COOLING TOWERS, DDC CONTROLS, MAKE UP AIR UNITS. WELD & PROCESS PIPING.

Ask for details.