BDS Construction

With Angi since January 2011

BDS Construction works to meet your unique needs. We take pride in our expert craftsmanship and stay in close communication with you throughout the construction process. BDS Construction performs high quality work to meet customer satisfaction. We provide residential construction and remodeling services to South Bend Indiana and Michiana area. BDS Construction was started in 2010. We have 20 plus years experience in the construction trade, specializing in custom finishing. Many of the jobs that I have done are referrals. At this time the use of subcontractors are minimal....

St. Joe Construction

St. Joe Construction

Roof repairs shingle /flats /slate//tile / gutters / downspouts /facia /soffit /windows /doors /entrance / screen / interior / painting / texturing /bathroom flooring faucets/ stools / vanity / remodeling all types / decks /power washing all types /roofs /siding chimney repair /tuck pointing /caps installed / lawn care / tree arborist s

05/31/2013

BDS Construction were all right. Their prices were reasonable. They were on time and did a great job. There was nothing I didn't like about them. He did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some flooring for me.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

07/26/2012

We have cats and dogs, plus I was recovering from a mini-stroke. Rick was excellent to do so much work around all that!! He works quickly and professionally. Very detailed in accounting for purchases and invoices. Completely cleans up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 7 interior oak doors, including cutting one in half and turning it into a beautiful dutch door to the kitchen. Removed all old kitchen cabinets. Installed cabinets I had purchased. Removed old kitchen sink. Moved dishwasher and installed new cast iron sink on countertops we ordered. Repurposed a cabinet with special framework we worked together to design. Completely redid our fireplace surround. Spectacular woodwork to build hidden cupboards for fireplace tools, mantel, and pillars. Attention to detail installing tile and grout. Ordered and installed 12 storm windows.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,plumbing,replacement windows,fireplaces,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

03/28/2011

Rick was great listening to my ideas and offered ideas I didn't know were possible. Our fireplace is a masterpiece!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built fireplace hearth, mantel, side towers, involved tile work, grout, very detailed woodwork.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,fireplaces,woodworking

03/28/2011

I'm an older lady, have minor strokes. Have 2 dogs and a cat. Rick was great to work with! He adjusted to our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old kitchen cabinets. Put in new- we had purchased. Moved sink and dishwasher- rewired and re-plumbed. Excellent trim work.

CATEGORY appliance repair,custom cabinets,electrician,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

03/28/2011

Rick is easy to work with, honest, gives you his best. Pays attention to every detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 6 old interior doors. Installed and trimmed out 6 new solid oak doors I had purchased. Then he sawed a new door in half and made a beautiful dutch door for my kitchen!

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

Custom Fireplace Facing, Mantels, Hearths,Trim, Ceramic Tile/Laminate/Hardwood Flooring,Basement/Kitchen/Bath Remodeling,Garage/Shed Building,Fencing,Siding,Decks,Home Repairs,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal