AMBER'S PAMPERED PETS

With Angi since November 2010

South Bend, IN 46637

Amber's Pampered Pets is a professional service offering in-home pet and large animal care. Amber's is fully insured, and is licensed to conduct business in St. Joseph County and surrounding areas. Specializing in multiple pet households, pets with medical and behavioral needs, and equine care, Amber provides quality care a trustworthy service that you can depend on. Amber's customized care plans allow your pet to remain in the comfort of their own home, and give you peace of mind knowing your pet is in capable, loving hands...

12/29/2017

Jessica L.

Outstanding service! Amber's Pampered Pets is THE service for reliable and excellent care and feeding of your pets. I live in a multiple-cat household, and Amber's Pampered Pets staff member Shelly is usually in charge while I am away. I like it that you can choose between short, medium and long visits, as well as overnight service and a menu of other special services for a traveling person. (See amberspamperedpets.com for the details.) I book a long visit and a medium visit each day I'm away. My kitties are fed and given fresh water during each visit. The cat boxes are scooped daily, and everyone gets attention. During the last visit, Shelly noticed that one of the cats was feeling some separation anxiety. She reported it to me, and together we fashioned a solution that made the cat much more at ease. I highly value that observation, and the willingness to take the time and effort to solve the issue. Lights are rotated on to look like there's someone home. My mail is picked up and the trash cans are put out when I ask that it be done. Each visit, my sitter takes pictures of everyone (even a video!), so I get the extra assurance that everyone is doing well. My kitties love me, but they are so well cared for by this service that they could be a little disappointed when I return! (Cross-posted to Yelp)

Description of Work
Pet Sitting

03/14/2015

Anna W.

Amber was exceptional. We definitely got the impression that she was really driven to do a good job, and has a sincere love of animals. We especially appreciated the regular emails she would send with pictures of our cats, just to keep us updated about how they were doing.

Description of Work
Fed, cleaned up after, and spent time with our cats.

05/27/2014

Laurie A. And Wayne D G.

Patty is the best. She made an initial visit several days before our trip and got to know our 3 very spoiled dogs, 2 visually challenged pugs and a black lab. We have never before left our dogs with anyone else but family and we're very nervous. Patty was so accepting and calm with the unruly 3 right from the start easing our worries. We considered boarding the dogs while we were gone but the cost of boarding was more than we were spending on our hotel room for the night and I was fearful that the dogs would not do well with other animals. It was comforting to know that they were at home being well cared for at a very affordable rate. Patty went above and beyond and even brought our mail and newspaper in the house. With each visit she sent us an update and a pictures of the dogs out in the yard. We will definitely be using this service again, Bart, Gracie, and Jake give Amber's Pampered Pets 2 paws up and can' t wait for Patty to come again.

Description of Work
Took care of our 3 dogs in our home while we went out of state for a wedding.

Category pet sitters,kennels

05/01/2014

michael B.

They were terrific. They're good at their job. They care about your pet, which is easy to see. They are extremely accessible and they will update you with text and things of that nature which was perfectly what we wanted. They were reasonably priced.

Description of Work
We use the services of Amber's Pampered Pets.

02/01/2014

Dorothy A. P.

The cats seem to like her a lot, and my cats don't usually even come out when other people are here.||She also does some things for the house if I'm away any length of time. She brings in the mail and the newspaper, waters plants and empties buckets in a place that leaks when it rains heavily, and puts up with any messes I leave around. Early in our relationship, she got stuck dealing with my refrigerator that died and left a lot of food to spoil. She very neatly cleaned up the whole mess on her own. She leaves notes according to my request. She's very easy to get in touch with at any time, by phone or email. I've been very pleased with her work.||At the start she didn't leave me much information about her visits, but she has since responded to any requests and filled out any forms I left to show her what I'd like to know after she comes to work with my cats.

Description of Work
She or occasionally a colleague comes to my house twice a day to feed my (13) cats, make sure all are there at least most of the time, pats everybody occasionally, and watches for health problems (some of the cats are pretty old).

10/19/2012

Jim F.

She is very much a pet lover. I absolutely feel comfortable leaving my pets with her. I would use her again in the future. Actually, she is on my list to call today for next weekend.

Description of Work
I used Amber's Pampered Pets for animal sitting.

Category pet sitters,kennels