3D Structural

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2010

4.4

3D Structural is located in South Bend, Indiana. We serve residential and commercial foundation and concrete repair needs all over “Michiana” and the surrounding areas. We are the Experts in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, foundation crack repair, bowing wall repair, and concrete leveling (mudjacking). 3D Structural began in 1997 with two brothers and a mudjacking pump. From our humble beginning, and for more than 17 years, we continue to be the ‘go-to’ company for thousands of homeowners, engineers, and other building trade professionals...

Acculevel Inc

Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. A dry home is a healthy home. Acculevel is committed to providing the most technologically advanced repairs to help keep your home dry and on a safe foundation. A strong foundation protects your home's structure, lowers utility bills and maintains the value of your property. Check our pictures for the signs & symptoms of foundation & water damage, and then call Acculevel for your free visual inspection. 1-866-669-3349

Offers by Acculevel Inc on Angi
A&C Landscaping

we specializes care gardens, build gardens,trees remove, mulch, rocks ,gravel , sod ,mowing grass , gutters drain install. I count with 14 year experience my prices are compared with any company and we offer a good job just give me a opportunity to stay on your area

R&R General Construction LLC

We offer various types of services from foundation repairs to crawl space ,basement waterproofing,structure Repairs ,

Offers by R&R General Construction LLC on Angi

05/17/2021

Jason Quick came out finally, took pictures and said he would get back with us. I took off work because he originally said he would repair it on that day. Never called back, I called at least ten times and the receptionist kept saying “I’ll tell him you called”. Very disappointed with this company and would not recommend them. They do not back their word or warranty. Called A&M and they came out r...

Description of Work
Warranty work on a wall

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

01/08/2018

The work was scheduled and completed. With the very next rain, the basement was worse than it had ever been. Called and Jason Quick came out to take a look. Said they would get a crew out as soon as possible. Called 3D numerous times and no response. Would not return calls.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

08/10/2017

Scheduled an appt and never showed even after I called 10min before to confirm

Description of Work
Scheduled an appt and never showed even after I called 10min before to confirm

Category concrete repair

07/24/2017

The guys came when they said they would, did what they said they would do and charged me what the said they would charge me. It may sound stupid to state my review this way, but this type of service, unfortunately, isn't very common. The men who came to the house were very professional and I am very pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Foundation repair: Old concrete blocks and footers had to be removed and replaced. Tubes leading away from the downspouts also had to be replaced. The original contractor had installed the wrong kind and this actually caused the foundation problem. The representative from 3 D immediately saw the problem and made sure everything was replaced.

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

07/24/2017

All work was completed 2 years ago with no problems.

Description of Work
Mud jacked garage floor and driveway. Poured concrete slap in drive way.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,mudjacking

Foundation repair, Basement waterproofing, Concrete Leveling, exterior drainage, Retaining wall stabilize and repair, general construction

Ask for details.