GW Owens Construction Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2008

4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. Extra charge for after-hours service. May contact through email....

Keating Craftworks

Keating Craftworks

I build custom and unique live edge tables, benches, headboards, coat racks, bottle openers, charcuterie boards, guitar racks, and more. Woman owned.

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted this company when we developed a roof leak through the attic and through the drywall in my son's upstairs bedroom during a rainstorm. To be fair to this company, I was very pleased that they came out the day I called and affixed a tarp over two areas of our roof where we'd lost shingles. The company that ended up repairing our roof complimented the job that was done/how the tarp was affixed. My negative grades reflect that I had subsequently contacted the same person at this company, at the request of my insurance company, to make arrangements for him to be there at the time of the insurance inspection to remove the tarp. He was a no-show, and there was no contact with me to tell me that he couldn't make it. Again, to be fair, once the insurers were there, they decided that the damage to other areas of the roof were clear and they did not need for the original contractor to remove the tarp, so I did not contact him to find out why he did not show up. That experience, however, made me question the company's reliability, despite the initially positive experience the day after the storm. The price listed here for the placement of the tarp is to the best of my recollection; I remember thinking that I was not surprised or dismayed by the price.

CATEGORY roofing

11/04/2012

excelelnt woek, he painted one window to confirm to homeowner association rules.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted window trim

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

12/18/2010

Mr. Owens and his associate arrived promptly. He brought a motor that he thought would replace the bad motor. He determined this by asking questions during the appointment-making phone call. When it didn't fit, he took the old motor to find an appropriate replacement. We weren't surprised it didn't fit since this particular furnace isn't made anymore. When they returned, the new motor fit right in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the furnace blower motor.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing

Thank you Member for the ratings. Im sorry I couldnt have arrived sooner; to fix your furnace. And again if you encounter any problems in the future with your home or maintenance please call GW Owens @317-417-0188

06/27/2008

In a very short timeframe they had the 3 interior doors fixed. This was a lot of work considering the stained poplar wood trim had to be removed all the way around the door so they could shim. The exterior front door window was tough. AND the vendor shipped us the wrong window. Gabe returned, as promised a week and a half later and installed the proper window. The patio door has NEVER worked and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a transum window replaced on our front entry door. 3 solid core interior doors resquared/leveled. They are very heavy and began to sag over the years. Also, our back patio Anderson door has never closed/locked properly in 9 years.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Im happy to have helped you with your doors an windows. And if you have any questions or other home improvment needs dont hesitate to call GW Owens @ (317)-417-0188

04/03/2008

Gabriel returned calls promptly and honored his original estimate even though i believe it ended up to be a much more difficult job. it took all day plus he drove to avon from the east side of town. he didn't rush through the job. he took his time and did it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gabriel completed the labor to replace 4 anderson windows in my home.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Thank you for choosing our company. It was my pleasure to assist you in the installation of your windows. If you have any more home improvment needs please feel free to contact us @ (317)-417-0188

General Contracting, Design/Build, New construction, Historic restorations,Home improvments, Facility Maintenance Property management,Total demolition, Complete restoration, Room additions, Framing & Carpentry, Metal roofing, All siding aplications, Drywall, Doors & windows, Pole barns, garages, patios, decks,, concrete, masonry, Power washing Powder coating and Construction clean up