AAA Mudjackers Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 1999

We are from here. We started here and we live here. We are not a franchise like the others, the money you spend with us stays in our community. We sincerely appreciate your business. 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No extra charge for after hours service. Also serving portions of Morgan & Shelby Counties....

Redman Construction

I am a 4th generation carpenter. As soon as I could stand and swing a hammer; I was right there helping my great grandfather, grandfather, and father with everything on the farm and with our family construction business. I am following in their footsteps. It makes me sick knowing these large companies charge what they charge; how can they sleep at night? Yes, I need to be able to provide for my family, but I want you to do the same. I have worked with another contractor since I was 18 years old; he later was our town building inspector. He has taught me to pay attention to detail even more than my grandfathers and father did! He is one of the few guys out there that still does it all, no contraction work. I admire that and do the same. It is just me; if for some reason I need some extra muscle for a job, it is only trusted family who works by my side. I wouldn't want who knows who at my home where my family is; I know you don't either. I pride myself on good and honest work. I do it all; from dirt to rooftop. My specialties are roofs, siding, decks, and remodels. I will not get into something I do not feel comfortable with. You can trust me to always do a job correctly. I went on my own fulltime with my LLC in the middle of Covid in the summer of 2020, but I have been doing this type of work on my own as a side gig since 1995. With the support of my wife, I have been able to make this my fulltime job to support my family.

Offers by Redman Construction on Angi
A. Bailey Concrete

Removal & replacement of all concrete. Driveways, sidewalks, front & back patios. Decorative Concrete, colored concrete, stamped concrete, stencil boarders, Pressure wash & re-seal...all things concrete. Room additions...start to finish, footing & block work, Wood fencing as well. All done with superior quality...I insure this, because I am on the job from start to finish. I serve all city’s around Indy. Over 25 years of experience, along with a knowledgeable crew, of great concrete finishers. Free estimate! No money down,

Offers by A. Bailey Concrete on Angi
Sharp Valley Concrete, LLC.

We specialize repairs and new construction in residential and light commercial concrete; sidewalks, driveways, pool decks, slabs, steps, etc. Decorative and traditional.

10/30/2019

Did a great job! I had talked to other concrete businesses, and one could come out to give me an estimate in 2 weeks, and the other in 6 weeks! AAA had me send some photos (I live about an hour away) and said they could do the job the following week. The job was all completed exactly one week after I first called! Front stoop is now all on one level and looks much, much better. One side of the dri...

Description of Work
Front stoop consists of two sections, and the outer one was sagging several inches on one end, and the adjacent driveway had split down the middle and was sagging on each side.

Category mudjacking

We appreciate your business, call with any questions. Thank you.

05/06/2019

Mudjackers came out, and leveled the sidewalk leading up to our front porch, the sidewalk in front of our house, and 2 slabs of our driveway. They were on-time, courteous, completed the work and cleaned up after themselves. Very satisfied with this service, and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Concrete leveling.

Category mudjacking

We appreciate your business. Thank you.

06/07/2018

The slab is now level and joints are sealed.

Description of Work
Leveled one of the concrete slabs on the back patio.

05/13/2018

Very good, very quick response and did it sooner than expected

Description of Work
Dieveway lifted

Category concrete driveways,mudjacking

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

09/13/2017

Work was good by sub-franchise which is out of business. Principle franchise at the Sheridan, IN address has not responded to my calls for follow up on chalking of concrete joints.

Description of Work
Leveling door entry concrete stoops. Chalking joints around stoops and concrete walks..

Category mudjacking

We have taken care of the caulking as we agreed.

Concrete Leveling, Mudjacking, Pouring, & Repair. Concrete Driveways, Sidewalks, Patios, Steps, Stairs, Garage Floors, Pool Decks, Interior Floors.

Hardwood, Tile, & Vinyl Flooring. Wood Decks & Porches.