Murley's Appliance Repair Svc

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

08/29/2015

Martin R.

He fixed our dryer door and did a great job.

Description of Work
Fixed my Dryer door latch.

09/04/2014

Deborah W.

Description of Work
Replaced a belt on dryer and repaired washer

06/03/2014

Trudy R.

Advised me on how to fix an item.

Description of Work
Advised me on how to fix an item.

04/06/2011

Vince T.

I found Murley's Appliance Repair Service through word of mouth. They came right away and were reasonable. They were very helpful. They knew what they were doing. Their price was reasonable. Their quality was fine. I would use them in future too.

Description of Work
Murley's Appliance Repair Service did an appliance repair for me. The last time they worked for me was last month.

Murley's Appliance Repair Svc