Window Genie of Northwest Indiana

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2009

12400 105th Cir

Saint John, IN 46373

Window Genie NWI serves Lake and Porter counties in Indiana and a few of the border cities in Illinois. We are well trained A rated techincians. We strive to give our clients the freedom of doing work that is time consuming and sometimes dangerous. We do window cleaning inside and out and include the screens and sills at no extra charge. It is our intention to partener with our clients for a lifetime, getting to know what they need and when they need it to make life easier for them. So do schedule Saturday work and provide free estimates. Window Genie does not sub out our work and uses only the best and safest products available. Huper Optic is our window film of choice. It is an American made film with the highest of technology and performace. Film is designed to keep the heat and glare out of your home and eliminate most causes of fading. Award winning....

03/03/2022

CHARLENE C.

We have used them multiple times in the past. This last year they had to come to our home twice to redo the siding. There is still a white film on some of our siding. I referred them to a friend, they had to go back to her house twice and the siding was not done good and windows were missed. They walked into her house with muddy shoes and broke a light fixture. My rental home they came twice and should have had them out a third time. Siding in front looked horrible, I was told it was the age of the siding. The siding is not that old nor in full sun. I got a bucket, sponge and Awesome cleaner from the dollar store and the dirt came right off. The windows had to be redone the second time out. My daughter and I still had to wipe down the sills and a couple of missed windows ourselves. We will not be using them again. Quality of service has gone way down and there is always an excuse.

Description of Work
Power wash siding and clean windows

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, replacement windows, pressure washing

[Member Name Removed], thank you for posting. As in the past you have received great service obviously this past season you did not. I will not give any excuses but an apology. We pride ourselves on great service and when we fall short I will take responsibility. If you do decide to try our services again I will personally come out to do a walk through to make sure expectations are met. Thank you again for the opportunity you have given us in the past. Gary

08/07/2017

Lori M.

Promptly returned my call. Quick appointment. They guys were professional and answered my questions/concerns. Reasonable price compared to other estimates. Happy with outcome.

Description of Work
Needed power-washing of house and exterior window cleaning at reasonable price.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

05/24/2017

william B.

Quality installation. Very Professional

Description of Work
Tinted front facing bay window

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

03/23/2016

Paula W.

It went well. They gave me an hour window and they appeared within that time frame. There were two workmen, including the owner, and they were fast, efficient and thorough.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the windows, sliding glass doors and glass doors inside and out plus all the screens.

05/09/2015

Stephen J.

Window Genie provided an excellent service. They were quick to respond to our inquiry. They kept us informed every step of the way and provided the service at or near the time we requested. They worked quickly, did a great job on the windows, and cleaned up after themselves. We would definitely hire Window Genie again.

Description of Work
Washed all the windows inside and out in our try level home.

01/27/2015

RICHARD B.

Windows took nearly 60 days on order but install was very quick and painless.

Description of Work
switch two glassblock windows to casement windows

01/13/2015

Sandra C.

They were polite and professional. I don't know what kind of cleaner or solution that was used, but I could see a film or residue on the large window in the great room. I will mention this issue next spring when I plan to call them to power wash our patio and porches.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows on the exterior of the house.

Category window cleaning

Thank your for the feedback, I will make special note to make sure no residue is left behind. It is our goal to make sure you are 100% happy. If anything like that does happen in the future, let me know and we will correct same day. Have a great rest of the winter and we look forward to providing service for you again in the spring. Gary Eenigenburg Window Genie

12/02/2014

Larry B.

Work was excellent. Workers were punctual and worked efficiently. We were very pleased with the results

Description of Work
Cleaned work w all outside windows

11/06/2014

Dana G.

Terrific job--thorough, neat and careful and everything replaced correctly and well. They also pointed out some needed fixes to some of the screens.

Description of Work
Washed every triple track window and paned doors and screens and cleaned gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

11/05/2014

Susan C.

It went well. They arrived on time and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Clean windows

08/18/2014

Ji L.

We've used their services several times in the past couple of years, including gutter/window/brick wall cleaning. Reasonable price, polite staff, excellent service.

Description of Work
Exterior window cleaning

07/30/2014

EDWARD B.

Outstanding service and quality. The team arrived on schedule, cleaned all of the windows and screens in about 90 minutes. They also left us a can of window cleaning spray which we liked so much we bought a case to keep up the streak free windows.

Description of Work
Cleaned 32 windows inside and out; as well as cleaned 20 screens

06/12/2014

Elaine C.

It was reasonable. I thought the price was right. I did find them on Angies List. They seemed like a reputable company. I called them and left a message and they called me in a reasonable length of time. There is nothing really to complain about. I would recommend them. they did the job at a fair price and they did it timely.

Description of Work
They cleaned the outside of my windows on the second floor.

06/11/2014

Patti B.

He did an excellent job. Was punctual, worked hard and did an excellent job I was very pleased

Description of Work
Cleaned my windows inside and out

05/30/2014

jean H.

Courteous / clean did he job in a quick manner and was courteous and prompt in scheduling / arrival and finishing the job. Let me know what could be done and not done and did not pressure me to do any more than what I asked for. I have since told a number of my friends to use this service and next week they are going to do two of my friends as well as mine. I am also going to ask a about applying film to cover the sliding glass doors to protect the carpet and furniture in the living room.

Description of Work
cleaned two story house / all windows / screens

05/30/2014

jean H.

courteous / prompt / cleaned up after himself. Did not pressure to do extra services. Prices was affordable with the discount from angie's list for a first time. Reminded me this year to schedule before they got really booked up and They are coming next week to do my windows for the spring. Hopefully it will go as well as last year. I have since tolda number of friends about them and they also had good experiences.

Description of Work
clean all windows and doors inside and out and screens

03/30/2014

michelle S.

I took advantage of 1/2 price coupon offer from paper for my folks as a gift to get her outside windows cleaned. My folks are hard to please. My folks were VERY pleased and impressed with this company all the way around. If my folks were satisfied, this company has to be good. Thank you!

Description of Work
Cleaned the outside windows of my mom's house.

01/27/2014

Cathy T.

I have used this service in the past. The service provider is always courteous, professional and does an excellent job.

Description of Work
Cleaned interior and exterior of house windows.

11/27/2013

Theresa G.

I purchased a $70 Angie's List Big Deal for this service. It went very well; excellent. They were very quick, efficient, the job was good and when they left the place was immaculate. The special offer price was tremendous. We had a slight mix-up of about an hour or so in the timing, but once we got it squared away they were right here when they were supposed to be.

Description of Work
I used Window Genie of Northwest Indiana for window washing.

11/13/2013

William W.

He did a fine job. They came and did the job. It was a young man by himself. He did a fine job and he got all around the house. This house is single level in the front and two-stories in the back. It's on the hill, so we needed to walk up. There's a deck out in the back and there's no porch and no steps to the deck. He had to climb up on the ladder to get to the windows that are on the deck. He did a little extra effort to get all the windows done. I thought it was a very fair price for what he had to do.

Description of Work
We used Window Genie of Northwest Indiana. They did the exterior window cleaning around the house.

10/15/2013

Glinda T.

I purchased an Angie’s List Big Deal for this service and it was fabulous. They don't pressure wash and do it all by hand. They do inside, outside and really take their time. They do an excellent job. I spent an additional $200 over the Big Deal amount. I have also used them for gift certificates to give to others.

Description of Work
I used Window Genie of Northwest Indiana to wash all of my windows inside and out.

09/30/2013

Tom G.

There was some scheduling mix up on the providers end that cost us some extra time in having to wait and adjust our personal schedules. Prices needed to be negotiated on the spot to bring it down to advertised special

Description of Work
Cleaned windows

09/30/2013

ANGIE M.

They did a great job! Very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned inside and outside of windows including window sills

09/13/2013

Patricia H.

There was some streaking but generally did a good job. Not sure I would pay $300 to have it done again.

Description of Work
They cleaned windows inside and out. I had bought a coupon thru Angie's list for $75 but it expired. They allowed the $75 to go towards the entire cost of the windows of $200. They arrived on time and did a good job but not excellent. They also said it would be $300 the next time I used them.

Category window cleaning

We appreciate the comments. I went back and checked the estimate for you, the tech gave you wrong information. The price for the window cleaning is $200 not $300. I apologize for the miss communication. I just spoke to you on the phone, so I assure you the streak on the top window will not happen again. We strive for an "A" performance every time. Thanks for your business and we will see you at your next cleaning.

09/05/2013

Glenn M.

It went very well. I have no negative comments about them. They did a quick, efficient and thorough job so I was happy with their service. There was no problem with the first gentleman I spoke to with whom I actually made the appointment with. There were 2 guys who came here and I don't know if it's the one that I've spoken to because I can't recall but again, no problem. I felt that the price was reasonable. They were fine.

Description of Work
Window Genie of Northwest Indiana cleaned my windows and power washed the house.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

J & J Pressure Washing

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, roof cleaning, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

OJ Services

OJ Services is a owner operated Pressure Washing service Schererville, IN and surrounding areas. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

EDH Film Group / KAM Unlimited

EDH is a full-service window film solutions company. We provide sun control films, security films, frosted decorative films, and more. We have more than 80 combined years of experience.

Professional window cleaning, window tint, energy efficient film, security film, pressure washing, , concrete cleaning & sealing, house washing, and gutter clean out.