Window Genie of Northwest Indiana

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2009

Window Genie NWI serves Lake and Porter counties in Indiana and a few of the border cities in Illinois. We are well trained A rated techincians. We strive to give our clients the freedom of doing work that is time consuming and sometimes dangerous. We do window cleaning inside and out and include the screens and sills at no extra charge. It is our intention to partener with our clients for a lifetime, getting to know what they need and when they need it to make life easier for them. So do schedule Saturday work and provide free estimates. Window Genie does not sub out our work and uses only the best and safest products available. Huper Optic is our window film of choice. It is an American made film with the highest of technology and performace. Film is designed to keep the heat and glare out of your home and eliminate most causes of fading. Award winning....

Jansma's Pressure Washing Services

Here at Jansma's Pressure Washing Services take a lot of pride in doing quality work for our customers. I am the owner, Matt Jansma. This is 100% operated by me. I am the guy showing up to the job. I have been in the pressure washing business for 5 years total. The first two years were part time and really studying how the job needs to be done. The last 3 years this has been my full time job. Our services include house washing, concrete cleaning, roof cleaning, equipment washing (farming, trucks/trailers, decks and fences). Again, this is owner operated so I always strive for 100% satisfaction. We hope to hear from you soon! Thanks, Matt Jansma

Offers by Jansma's Pressure Washing Services on Angi
All Square Roofing

We specialize in Replacement Windows, Siding & Roofing. We give free estimates. Unfortunately, we don't do repair jobs.

M&M Home Remodeling Services - Crown Point

M&M Home Remodeling Services is a full-service, Exterior remodeling company specializing in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Attic Insulation and Entry Doors. We delivers quality services while keeping your objectives in mind. Exterior Remodeling is one of the single biggest investments you make. An M&M Remodeling consultant will work with you every step of the way, offering quality advice to develop the exterior home remodeling plan that is right for you. M&M is fully licensed, bonded and insured in both Illinois and Indiana. As a member of the National Association of Remodeling Industry (NARI), M&M follows a strict code of ethics and has made a strong commitment to the professionalism of the remodeling industry. From minor exterior home updates, to full exterior remodeling and expansions, find out what M&M can do for you! Over 70 employees. Licensed. Bonded and insured. Operate out of 2 locations. Family-run company.

Offers by M&M Home Remodeling Services - Crown Point on Angi

08/07/2017

Promptly returned my call. Quick appointment. They guys were professional and answered my questions/concerns. Reasonable price compared to other estimates. Happy with outcome.

Description of Work
Needed power-washing of house and exterior window cleaning at reasonable price.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

05/24/2017

Quality installation. Very Professional

Description of Work
Tinted front facing bay window

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

03/23/2016

It went well. They gave me an hour window and they appeared within that time frame. There were two workmen, including the owner, and they were fast, efficient and thorough.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the windows, sliding glass doors and glass doors inside and out plus all the screens.

05/09/2015

Window Genie provided an excellent service. They were quick to respond to our inquiry. They kept us informed every step of the way and provided the service at or near the time we requested. They worked quickly, did a great job on the windows, and cleaned up after themselves. We would definitely hire Window Genie again.

Description of Work
Washed all the windows inside and out in our try level home.

01/27/2015

Windows took nearly 60 days on order but install was very quick and painless.

Description of Work
switch two glassblock windows to casement windows

01/13/2015

They were polite and professional. I don't know what kind of cleaner or solution that was used, but I could see a film or residue on the large window in the great room. I will mention this issue next spring when I plan to call them to power wash our patio and porches.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows on the exterior of the house.

Category window cleaning

Thank your for the feedback, I will make special note to make sure no residue is left behind. It is our goal to make sure you are 100% happy. If anything like that does happen in the future, let me know and we will correct same day. Have a great rest of the winter and we look forward to providing service for you again in the spring. Gary Eenigenburg Window Genie

12/02/2014

Work was excellent. Workers were punctual and worked efficiently. We were very pleased with the results

Description of Work
Cleaned work w all outside windows

11/06/2014

Terrific job--thorough, neat and careful and everything replaced correctly and well. They also pointed out some needed fixes to some of the screens.

Description of Work
Washed every triple track window and paned doors and screens and cleaned gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

11/05/2014

It went well. They arrived on time and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Clean windows

08/18/2014

We've used their services several times in the past couple of years, including gutter/window/brick wall cleaning. Reasonable price, polite staff, excellent service.

Description of Work
Exterior window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Professional window cleaning, window tint, energy efficient film, security film, pressure washing, , concrete cleaning & sealing, house washing, and gutter clean out.