Window Genie of Northwest Indiana

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2009

Window Genie NWI serves Lake and Porter counties in Indiana and a few of the border cities in Illinois. We are well trained A rated techincians. We strive to give our clients the freedom of doing work that is time consuming and sometimes dangerous. We do window cleaning inside and out and include the screens and sills at no extra charge. It is our intention to partener with our clients for a lifetime, getting to know what they need and when they need it to make life easier for them. So do schedule Saturday work and provide free estimates. Window Genie does not sub out our work and uses only the best and safest products available. Huper Optic is our window film of choice. It is an American made film with the highest of technology and performace. Film is designed to keep the heat and glare out of your home and eliminate most causes of fading. Award winning....

Jansma's Pressure Washing Services

Here at Jansma's Pressure Washing Services take a lot of pride in doing quality work for our customers. I am the owner, Matt Jansma. This is 100% operated by me. I am the guy showing up to the job. I have been in the pressure washing business for 5 years total. The first two years were part time and really studying how the job needs to be done. The last 3 years this has been my full time job. Our services include house washing, concrete cleaning, roof cleaning, equipment washing (farming, trucks/trailers, decks and fences). Again, this is owner operated so I always strive for 100% satisfaction. We hope to hear from you soon! Thanks, Matt Jansma

Offers by Jansma's Pressure Washing Services on Angi
EDH Film Group

EDH is a full-service window film solutions company. We provide sun control films, security films, frosted decorative films, and more. We have more than 80 combined years of experience.

All Square Roofing

We specialize in Replacement Windows, Siding & Roofing. We give free estimates. Unfortunately, we don't do repair jobs.

08/07/2017

Promptly returned my call. Quick appointment. They guys were professional and answered my questions/concerns. Reasonable price compared to other estimates. Happy with outcome.

Description of Work
Needed power-washing of house and exterior window cleaning at reasonable price.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

05/24/2017

Quality installation. Very Professional

Description of Work
Tinted front facing bay window

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

03/23/2016

It went well. They gave me an hour window and they appeared within that time frame. There were two workmen, including the owner, and they were fast, efficient and thorough.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the windows, sliding glass doors and glass doors inside and out plus all the screens.

05/09/2015

Window Genie provided an excellent service. They were quick to respond to our inquiry. They kept us informed every step of the way and provided the service at or near the time we requested. They worked quickly, did a great job on the windows, and cleaned up after themselves. We would definitely hire Window Genie again.

Description of Work
Washed all the windows inside and out in our try level home.

01/27/2015

Windows took nearly 60 days on order but install was very quick and painless.

Description of Work
switch two glassblock windows to casement windows

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Professional window cleaning, window tint, energy efficient film, security film, pressure washing, , concrete cleaning & sealing, house washing, and gutter clean out.