B&B Lawncare

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

PO Box 1916

Richmond, IN 47375

B&B Lawncare is a full-service landscaping & landscape management company providing residential and commercial design, installation, and maintenance. We also provide snow removal. B&B Lawncare differentiates themselves in many ways from their competitors. We take the time to build relationships with our customers thus improving communication. We also feel that affordability is very important to the customer. We are your local lawn care solution! We look forward to meeting and working with you and hope to bring out your landscapes full potential!...

02/26/2015

Lone M.

It went well. These guys are professionals and provided before and after pictures.

Description of Work
They fixed 20 windows at 4 properties for me.

Category remodeling

09/15/2014

Lone M.

Went well. THese guys are professionals. THIS is my VERY 1st. booking thro' AngiesList & I'm glad to report it went well. Took them more than a week to get started, but I can understand IF they're busy. I HAVE lot of work for them in 8 properties in the same area. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Picked up rubbish from 2 properties, mowed the lawn & did some wooden fence work on another.

Category landscaping, lawn service

04/30/2014

Linda P.

It went great! They demoed the entire bathroom down to the studs, had to take out the floor because the joists were rotted out from a leak i was having with the toilet. They enclosed a bathroom window, insulated the walls, installed a new base floor and flooring, lifted my ceiling 2 feet higher, installed a new door, toilet, vanity, tub/shower and surround, replaced all the old plumbing throughout my entire house and replaced my very old water heater. They also painted everything and installed baseboard and all new electric and added my first outlet! Was so happy to be able to use a hairdryer in the bathroom! Was a pleasure to work with and very respectful and answered all my questions throughout the process. The total bill included all the material and labor.

Description of Work
They redid my entire bathroom and plumbing throughout the house.

03/11/2014

Linda P.

Round 1 of home renovations complete! Thank you to Larry Bennett and crew! They did a great job!

Description of Work
New bathroom shower, sink,toilet, new exterior doors and storm doors, new carpet

11/20/2013

Linda S.

(I purchased the property with the idea of renovating it and moving there to live.) The overgrowth was so bad that I was cited by the city. Larry of B and B not only arranged to clear the grounds in time to spare me fines and other legal action, but he also spoke on my behalf with the inspector who had cited me. In addition, Larry was a big help in resolving some other problems with the property, including finding a reliable firm to handle the remodeling needed. I have been a customer of B and B for several months now and I look forward to continuing my association with their company.

Description of Work
I initially contacted B and B to take care of extreme overgrowth of vegetation on a property I own in Richmond.

11/12/2013

Linda P.

Larry, I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you and what you and your crew did to turn my new house into my home. I appreciate the way you painted the entire inside (except for two rooms), hung chair rail, put together furniture, moved furniture from my old house, updated the closets, and took care of the lawn. I am especially grateful for the assistance in converting my mom's closet into a handicapped accessible bathroom for her! I give you an A+ and I will continue to use you for future projects, as well as lawn and snow removal.I especially appreciate your trustworthiness!

Description of Work
Painted, hung chair rail, moved us into our new home, lawn care.

Category drywall, handyman service, hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, remodeling, snow removal, interior painters

10/27/2013

Linda P.

Thank you for doing such an outstanding job on lawn care and general maintenance work over the past few years. It is good to know that someone honest and dependable will be there when something needs done. Regardless of the job to that needs to be done, I know I will get A+ quality of work and I don't have to give it another thought. That means a lot. Ina

Description of Work
painted fence, mowed and trimmed lawn, fertilized lawn

Category drywall, gutter cleaning, handyman service, hardwood floor, hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, remodeling, delivery service, interior painters

07/31/2013

Dave P.

To start the job was to be completed in two weeks. They were to be there from 8-5 straight out of Damien's mouth. Every day was pulling teeth to get them there 1 o'clock to 4 if they even showed. So every day we were scheduling our day around people not even showing. They don 't answer phones. They recieved money and materials up front did the tear out and disappeared giving us a WRONG location address. We found their home and confronted the issue. Apparently one of them was strung out and stealing. They did come back and do some work on our home and left us with a warped wood floor which we spent 5k on. All the drywall has major seams. They didn't put the trim up or put in the back door. They painted before they sanded and our ceiling is a complete disaster. Oh and they wanted more money leaving us out 20k with no kitchen and having to do a complete remodel... AGAIN. Absolute garbage these guys. No professionalism or character in general. We didn't have a kitchen for amost 6 months after the incident. We were told by a wife that this was the third home they had done this to.

Description of Work
Complete tear out and remodel of kitchen and adjacent room. Flooring, ceiling, electric, drywall, and paint.

Category drywall, hardwood floor, landscaping, lawn service, remodeling, interior painters

B&B Lawncare had nothing to do with that, we didnt even offer remodeling work until summer 2012, that was someone we was trying to help out if we had known about what they had been doing we wouldn't have even recommended them to do any of the work, so please don't give us a bad review for something we didnt do that guys name was Damien Bennett that did you guys wrong not us, the only remodeling we do is commercial for one company we've never done it for the public. So again sorry for what happened but it is not our fault for we never received any money for any kind if work that was between you the home owners and Damien Bennett. So don't give us a bad review for something we never did. Thank you

06/13/2012

Linda P.

We are very SATISFIED customers. The house in Indiana could become a burden very quickly... Larry you have been a great blessing knowing that I can trust that you are caring for the yard as if it were your own. Thank you for being the man of integrity that you are. Sincerely, The Pattersons Dallas, Texas

Description of Work
Lawn mowed and trimmed and blown off all sidewalks and drives.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, leaf removal, outdoor lighting

Quality Home Improvement Of Richmond Indiana Inc

Quality Home Improvement Of Richmond Indiana Inc is a home improvement company that provides home improvement, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, electrical works, painting, plumbing, flooring, add-on, and room addition. We are a family business that has been serving the area Richmond, IN for more than 20 years. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Call us for more information. flooring;Professional Home Renovation; Affordable Home Renovation; Connersville, IN Home Improvement, Home Renovation, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Home Remodeling http://qualityhomeimpr.com

True Task Services

At True Task Services we do small end handyman work and construction projects. From mulching to fence repair we do most projects sent our way. Integrity is our main focus and making sure you're happy after each job.

DB Plumbing & Remodeling

For all of your plumbing needs, you can rely on DB Plumbing, located in Richmond, IN. Family-owned and operated, our team of experienced plumbers, electricians, carpenters, and painters, are here to make your bathroom look and function great. No job is too big or too small. Whether you need a small leak repaired or a complete overhaul of your water or plumbing systems, DB Plumbing does it all.

Offers by DB Plumbing & Remodeling on Angi

Mowing, Edging, Aeration, Overseeding, Mulch Application, Flower Bed Maintenance, Snow removal and much more!

N/A