B&B Lawncare

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

B&B Lawncare is a full-service landscaping & landscape management company providing residential and commercial design, installation, and maintenance. We also provide snow removal. B&B Lawncare differentiates themselves in many ways from their competitors. We take the time to build relationships with our customers thus improving communication. We also feel that affordability is very important to the customer. We are your local lawn care solution! We look forward to meeting and working with you and hope to bring out your landscapes full potential!...

PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPING SERVICES

NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE FEES. NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

DB Plumbing & Remodeling

For all of your plumbing needs, you can rely on DB Plumbing, located in Richmond, IN. Family-owned and operated, our team of experienced plumbers, electricians, carpenters, and painters, are here to make your bathroom look and function great. No job is too big or too small. Whether you need a small leak repaired or a complete overhaul of your water or plumbing systems, DB Plumbing does it all.

Offers by DB Plumbing & Remodeling on Angi

02/26/2015

It went well. These guys are professionals and provided before and after pictures.

Description of Work
They fixed 20 windows at 4 properties for me.

Category remodeling

09/15/2014

Went well. THese guys are professionals. THIS is my VERY 1st. booking thro' AngiesList & I'm glad to report it went well. Took them more than a week to get started, but I can understand IF they're busy. I HAVE lot of work for them in 8 properties in the same area. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Picked up rubbish from 2 properties, mowed the lawn & did some wooden fence work on another.

Category landscaping,lawn service

04/30/2014

It went great! They demoed the entire bathroom down to the studs, had to take out the floor because the joists were rotted out from a leak i was having with the toilet. They enclosed a bathroom window, insulated the walls, installed a new base floor and flooring, lifted my ceiling 2 feet higher, installed a new door, toilet, vanity, tub/shower and surround, replaced all the old plumbing throughout...

Description of Work
They redid my entire bathroom and plumbing throughout the house.

03/11/2014

Round 1 of home renovations complete! Thank you to Larry Bennett and crew! They did a great job!

Description of Work
New bathroom shower, sink,toilet, new exterior doors and storm doors, new carpet

11/20/2013

(I purchased the property with the idea of renovating it and moving there to live.) The overgrowth was so bad that I was cited by the city. Larry of B and B not only arranged to clear the grounds in time to spare me fines and other legal action, but he also spoke on my behalf with the inspector who had cited me. In addition, Larry was a big help in resolving some other problems with the property, ...

Description of Work
I initially contacted B and B to take care of extreme overgrowth of vegetation on a property I own in Richmond.

Category landscaping

Mowing, Edging, Aeration, Overseeding, Mulch Application, Flower Bed Maintenance, Snow removal and much more!

N/A